Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,666 members, 7,962,155 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (885963 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

And you admit when you are. wink
Hehe cheesycheesy. You sure are getting to know me well dear cool.

*gives her a bear hug*

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jbluv55:
Chief Silkmoth33 how far na? Tis been a while o shockedshockedshocked

I dey tell u presido... grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
dechandel:
Chisos shocked shocked
If she should start treating you that way

Then you will be second to the luckiest man on earth tongue

Yea Beennkumar is the 1st tongue grin
Beennkumar is d first after megrin

even JBLUV55 and America knows it.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
Danhumprey: Where is sniper in a diaper a.k.a Special Agent Oko a.k.a Spcagtoko?angry
Wait o.
Are you asking me? grin

Jbluv55 should have the answer tongue

And why are you frowning
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
dechandel:
Chisos shocked shocked
If she should start treating you that way

Then you will be second to the luckiest man on earth tongue

Yea Beennkumar is the 1st tongue grin

There is only one way I can treat him: lovingly grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hello DaveP... Has Odilifta paid in d money??

Hello SpcAgtOko
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by laplace12(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Obinoscopy: She has been banned for a very long time. I referred her to ur post to see the evidence. Please don't edit it.

As regards Gowon, I think he also deserves a ban for making unsubstantiated and unclear claim. We don't encourage tit for tat here

This ban looks more like bully. People fight everyday on this forum and make up afterwards. What's the point going to dig out old fights?

Its confirmed she's female and there is no proof she scammed anyone.

Jbluv55 I don't see any justice in what you did, except you are testing your detective skills. So people can't just be themselves again on a forum.

This is just unfair, she escaped GowonAbacha's scam, escaped his false accusation, now this.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
daveP: bravo!!

Should i say we should go shoot 'The Mentalist' season 12
grin

or.....

Burn Notice

JB: my name is jbluv i use to be a chef until (this case)

dave: (in denzel washington's accent)Jb weve got a job fo ya

grin grin
Buhehehehe cheesycheesygrin.

*in JamesBond voice*....what's the job about cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Danhumprey: Where is sniper in a diaper a.k.a Special Agent Oko a.k.a Spcagtoko?angry

Present!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

The name Joseph would have been best for you grin

I just dunno why tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Hello DaveP... Has Odilifta paid in d money??

Hello SpcAgtOko

Hello omo naija
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Someone wants to get hurt. angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
dechandel:
Good evening smiley

You completed my name and disappeared tongue
Wetin dey pursue you then ?grin tongue
And why did you mention my name then?

I need answers pls grin

(stops playing guitar) hmm you want to know(smooches beard) erm(scratches head) you really want to know... Okay

(points at rolling camera) JUST RIGHT AFTER THIS COMMERCIAL BREAK( AUDIENCE 'OOOOHHHS') grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Beennkumar:
Hey sweetie! smiley
Chairman how far? grin

When are we doing the 'tying' na? cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jbluv55:

ERM excuse me Mr James Bond can i see a pixture of you in your suit? Guys in suits are lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
dechandel:
Igbo man tongue grin

I'm good smiley.. You?
Adi m mma. tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

There is only one way I can treat him: lovingly grin
And i treasure him tongue cheesy grin smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jbluv55:
Chairman how far? grin

When are we doing the 'tying' na? cheesycheesygrin
You haven't explained this tying concept yet. undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Beennkumar:
You haven't explained this tying concept yet. undecided

I hope he doesn't mean a noose. shocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
laplace12:

This ban looks more like bully. People fight everyday on this forum and make up afterwards. What's the point going to dig out old fights?

Its confirmed she's female and there is no proof she scammed anyone.

Jbluv55 I don't see any justice in what you did, except you are testing your detective skills. So people can't just be themselves again on a forum.

This is just unfair, she escaped GowonAbacha's scam, escaped his false accusation, now this.
Read the chats that were snapped bro and tell me if GowonAbacha has ever made any contact with her offline from there undecided

The proof of her been the bully and a liar is there for all to see. NOT DOCTORED like the fake Whatsapp chat he/she brought up.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jbluv55:

lets go for a free ride (whistles to gustavo, who opens the door to a bentley automobile,he smiles but gets d shock of his life as a hood goes over his head and he is pushed in. The came zooms off)
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jbluv55:
Ok dear. Shall we then pop champagne to celebrate the downfall of a villain cheesycheesygrin.

Hmmm!....Sorry love; I do not feel comfortable popping champagne to the dismiss or someone else's downfall; Even if it benefits me.
I have to read all your evidence; from word to word...If your claims are true...I'll send you e kisses for doing a thorough investigation.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
Chelsea leading by 1 goal against Sporting Lisbon cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Hello DaveP... Has Odilifta paid in d money??

Hello SpcAgtO
she doesnt wana drop it yet. Guess she had a rethought!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
daveP:

(stops playing guitar) hmm you want to know(smooches beard) erm(scratches head) you really want to know... Okay

(points at rolling camera) JUST RIGHT AFTER THIS COMMERCIAL BREAK( AUDIENCE 'OOOOHHHS') grin
*Meets him backstage*
*Eyes rolling*
Can you answer my question(s) now? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
glitest:

Hmmm!....Sorry love; I do not feel comfortable popping champagne to the dismiss of someone else's downfall; Even if it benefits me.
Okay, let's pop it that Chelsea is leading by 1 goal already coolgrin

Shall I bring it? cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by laplace12(m): 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jbluv55:
Read the chats that were snapped bro and tell me if GowonAbacha has ever made any contact with her offline from there undecided

The proof of her been the bully and a liar is there for all to see. NOT DOCTORED like the fake Whatsapp chat he/she brought up.

So why did he call her a scamer?

How do you call somebody a scamer when you never had any offline contact with her? Is there a proof she scamed someone? What exactly did she do wrong? All I read from the links you posted are usual e-fights.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jbluv55:

*Goes to create a fake whatsapp *

Sweetie, will you help? undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Beennkumar:
Adi m mma. tongue
Hehehehe
Your teacher is really doing a nice job
Don't you think i should meet this teacher?
U know
Just to appreciate him/her
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hmmm,jbluv55,that was eye opening.

When I saw that thread last night,i didn't know whom to believe between those two but I knew something went wrong somewhere.
The rate at which scammers have infiltrated this forum is alarming,i don't blame them though,i blame those that fall for them. All these boys will just be sending PMs to any moniker with F anyhow as if they are short of women in their habitat grin.

Anyway,that is none of my business..continues sipping lipton undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
glitest:

Hmmm!....Sorry love; I do not feel comfortable popping champagne to the dismiss or someone else's downfall; Even if it benefits me.
I have to read all your evidence; from word to word...If your claims are true...I'll send you e kisses for doing a thorough investigation.

E kisses not needed angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jbluv55:
Okay, let's pop it that Chelsea is leading by 1 goal already coolgrin

Shall I bring it? cheesy
Nope!...You spoilt it oh....Haba now!...I.am a Man Utd fan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.