Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,667 members, 7,962,155 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (885966 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Amelika grin
Doing what?angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Danhumprey: Because,I'm not done with you!angry
What is your problem tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
glitest:
No fights oh.

I'm a lover, not a fighter grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Yes. And I am not sharing him. grin
You won't be sharing me with anyone love wink. I'm all for you.

*gives her a peck*

So do I have the permission to break into your dreams tonight dear? grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Danhumprey: Doing what?angry

What is the most american thing you can think of?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

I'm a lover, not a fighter grin
That's cos I surrendered. grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jbluv55:
yes sir it is wink.
bro what of Ofàfà? It has a white stripe on its back
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jbluv55:

*gives her a peck*

If you think you can penetrate the barriers without getting caught grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehe cheesycheesy. Lertee, there was no issue of PM in the story @all. It was all just a make-believe undecided

The Jenny has a history of blackmailing any member that challenges her on topics. She starts by raining insults and then in her words "I am giving you the last warning". The next thing is to fabricate some fantastic story about you and then she starts spamming all threads you have ever visited painting you bad undecided

We don't need such people on the forum cool.
Mehn,that act is too cheap. I believe if you got nothing to hide,you won't need to doctor anything as evidence or a form of blackmail.

The truth is there are many people like that on NL and they operate without suspicion. No matter how long it takes though,they will be exposed.
Hope you had a good day.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Obinoscopy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
April07 cheesy!

Brenda, right?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by obayaya(m): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
O42... Sure State. cool

I once stayed there 4 one week and i knw say 4 sure things dey happen there...

Correct!!!

Igbo nwere mmadu grin

How you dey jor
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jbluv55:

*gives her a peck*

shocked shocked shocked
****Dies****
tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
daveP: (shocked she followed me) shocked the name.... (eyes passerby, it turns out to be mr B'kumar) a reminisce from men's edition. wink .......(suspense kills, stammering kills faster. Hits head in the air)
*goes a bit closer*
*wispers to him*
*stop the pretence, stop trying to evade the question(s)*

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
glitest:
That's cos I surrendered. grin grin

You are a lover too then I see.
I know one boy that needs a lover
Silkmoth33 where are you?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Chaii!grin

Its none of my bizness toocheesy but i dont have lipton to sip. Pls kan i share urs with U??grin
Alright dear,come take some... smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Beennkumar:
Yes. smiley
I'm yet to see how good you are tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

You are a lover too then I see.
I know one boy that needs a lover
Silkmoth33 where are you?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
dechandel:
What is your problem tongue
I want you back!embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
dechandel:
I'm yet to see how good you are tongue
Give me a few minutes. cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
KingTom:
shocked shocked shocked
****Dies****
tongue

That your mouth is catching flies.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jbluv55:
Ok sir, I do also hope that GowonAbacha gets a pardon if/when you are able to determine that Jenny is the culprit here. Thank you in anticipation sire smiley.
I totally agree with u, wen I argued with her she sounded so phoney, I didn't want to drag it just left her, cos I don't want anyfin datll get me a ban or such, neva been banned b4, d part dat got to me was wen I heard d mod saying he called her nd she immediately put up a phone no on her profile nd thanked pips who called her, I laffed I didn't want to call d mod a novice cos as a comp literate we all know dat dere r fake nos, roaming nos etc even if it wasn't fake d guy behind d moniker culd have given d fone to a lady to answer and as for d watsapp, dere r watsapp app on d internet witout even using a fone, u can get a fake watsapp no nd chat anyway I just left it cos e no concern me but I strongly bliv justice shuld prevail. Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
dechandel:
Yep cool

You might wana interprete what Bawo ni is?
Ok
Don't worry
Beennkumar has been gettin yoruba tutorials
He will tell me tongue

How was today? smiley
Bawo ni = How are you wink

My day has been cool Jare.

*whispers to her*....you're from which state?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Danhumprey: I want you back!embarassed

Polyandry things grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

That your mouth is catching flies.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

What is the most american thing you can think of?
Sitting at home all day,doing nothing.undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Polyandry things grin
No! I want her to myself alone!angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
obayaya:

Correct!!!

Igbo nwere mmadu grin

How you dey jor
Yes o...grin

I dey fine o. Just praying 4 Barca to lose dia match so that Barcanista go get nightmare this nightgrin

How U dey?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
Danhumprey: Sitting at home all day,doing nothing.undecided

Ok, well I wasn't doing that. I've been gone most of the day doing grown up things.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Yes o...grin

I dey fine o. Just praying 4 Barca to lose dia match so that Barcanista go get nightmare this nightgrin

How U dey?
Tufia! Onye? Barca will win
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
rozzay:
I totally agree with u, wen I argued with her she sounded so phoney, I didn't want to drag it just left her, cos I don't want anyfin datll get me a ban or such, neva been banned b4, d part dat got to me was wen I heard d mod saying he called her nd she immediately put up a phone no on her profile nd thanked pips who called her, I laffed I didn't want to call d mod a novice cos as a comp literate we all know dat dere r fake nos, roaming nos etc even if it wasn't fake d guy behind d moniker culd have given d fone to a lady to answer and as for d watsapp, dere r watsapp app on d internet witout even using a fone, u can get a fake watsapp no nd chat anyway I just left it cos e no concern me but I strongly bliv justice shuld prevail. Thanks once again
She has been banned but GowonAbacha remains banned too because he misrepresented himself. It should serve as a lesson tho' - there's a report button instead of making unconfirmed allegations.

Anyway, what shall we serve you ma'am? smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hey Rozzay i got some bottlez of Rozzay on my table, do U care to join??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
Danhumprey: No! I want her to myself alone!angry

Does she have a sister?

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.