Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,005 members, 7,939,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) (2050 Views)

A Fool In Love... Help. / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by chika98: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2008
Move on jare. Seems to me like you're still young so welcome to the world of dating and heart breaks.
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by Monicaa: 1:16am On Oct 20, 2008
@Chika98

How would u know im young because i got my heart broken?? undecided
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by topup: 4:52am On Oct 20, 2008
Sounds to me that most of your attachment to him comes not from his love and genuine care but from the fact that you 'laid' with him.

It's perfectly natural what you're feeling, but come on now! He has cheated on you and really didn't take you seriously because he continued to hook up with other girls, this is terrible and dangerous, it could get both of you into a lot of trouble.

Love shouldn't hurt and you shouldn't have to question him repeatedly how deep his love is for you, and the rare times you should, he should be willing to reassure you, it seems to me that he was too eager to vamoose! He barely tried to work things out, I believe he genuinely had gotten bored of the relationship, to the extent that his eyes began to wonder and that he felt pressured to tell you that he had lost interest. This doesn't necessarily mean that you are not an attractive girl, it just means this guy didn't know what he really wanted. Maybe whilst you were committed to him and dedicating your time and effort into the year long relationship, he may have been seeing other people, you never know, I say this just to bring the harsh reality which makes you want to cling onto your relationship but at the same time he finds it so easy to walk away.

If you had to ask my honest opinion, I would tell you that this guy is NOT worth it, he is a cheater, it has nothing to do with how attractive you are, it is purely him, cheating is an active action, he went out to cheat, the cheating did not force itself on him, he probably wants action and maybe the monotonous nature of a long & serious relationship can be daunting for a guy who is not mentally prepared for commitment.

Find someone better, there're loads of wonderful guys out there!
Re: My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) by AussieBoy(m): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2008
"bois they will ever be bois. sorry my dear. may Jesus Christ make you whole and heal your heart."

Now let us look at this. If a woman cheats on a man it takes UN to save that womans life. If a man cheats on a woman, it meant nothing and that woman has to beg for things to come back to normal.
Excuse my french, but f*&^% that!!! you cheat your gone.
How do you work out the equality there. Ok, I understand tradition and all that crap. But, hello, things have changed.

These days if a woman don't go out to earn some coins to help with bills a man complains about a woman being lazy. That is not the old ways.

If a woman ain't got a degree to cook in the kitchen, habba! she is not progressive. that is not the old ways.

You do not have kids till you have a bank balance. kai! That is not the old ways.

But you want to keep the old ways of a man having a bit of indescretion and the woman accepting it. hmmmm!!!

Monicaa, give him the flick and do not look back. Your life is to precious to wait around for 'Mr I slept with him and died' to come visiting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Man And Woman Just Be Friends Without Thinking: / Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? / Ladies, What Do You Think About Being Chatted Up Now And Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.