Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,299 members, 7,940,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:53 PM

Anelpat Group: How Real? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anelpat Group: How Real? (3367 Views)

Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? / Anelpat Company Ltd Cbt / I Need Help On Anelpat Cbt Format Subject: Computer Based Test (cbt) Please Kind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Bigsuls: 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tanks minister85,joodaaa does it mean dia r no applicants dat reside in Anambra 2 give d house more info abt d coy i only knw dey deal on medical products,dia input wuld av been very necessary 4 on ground assement of d coy esspecially on dia pay package & location, some of us dat live far wuld want 2 make a fruitful journey if invited
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Joodaaa(m): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
Bigsuls: Tanks minister85,joodaaa does it mean dia r no applicants dat reside in Anambra 2 give d house more info abt d coy i only knw dey deal on medical products,dia input wuld av been very necessary 4 on ground assement of d coy esspecially on dia pay package & location, some of us dat live far wuld want 2 make a fruitful journey if invited

@Bigsul I also wish we cud hv someone from Anambra who has gud knwledge of d coy to give us beta picture. I hope such a person will read our thread n kindly do d needful. Still hoping for the very best sha. It sud (and will) end in praise for us all IJN.
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by ajbunmi: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
Just passing. Abeg anybody get pin mouth charger for here?
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Joodaaa(m): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hello people. Any update(s) !!!!
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Joodaaa(m): 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
E be like say na only me waka come here o !!!
U guys decided to be quiet, shey? Chai ***patience tone*** kontinu. Deriz God in everything dat we do. Deriz God ooo
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Bigsuls: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
C d way dey reply intantly & rushed us 4 d various CBT but now its all silent, by d time dey r ready sm of us may av secured better places & dat my prayer, aI'm sure wen dia is any development people won't hesitate 2 inform d house, b4 den d search 4 greener pasture continuesa
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Joodaaa(m): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Bigsuls: C d way dey reply intantly & rushed us 4 d various CBT but now its all silent, by d time dey r ready sm of us may av secured better places & dat my prayer, aI'm sure wen dia is any development people won't hesitate 2 inform d house, b4 den d search 4 greener pasture continuesa

Na wa o. @Bigsuls,shey make we call dat dem number again ni? Abi which kin waitin be dis?
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Bigsuls: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
@ joodaaa in my own opinion no more calls because we may seem too desperate,although we want d job but dey need our services & people 2 work with dem the more, b4 dis month ends dey wuld av contacted people,since d 2wks dey said falls within september,lets continue 2 relate be patient & just hope dey r 4 real
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Joodaaa(m): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2014
Bigsuls: @ joodaaa in my own opinion no more calls because we may seem too desperate,although we want d job but dey need our services & people 2 work with dem the more, b4 dis month ends dey wuld av contacted people,since d 2wks dey said falls within september,lets continue 2 relate be patient & just hope dey r 4 real

Well said bro.
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by minister85: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
SUCCESS MAIL!!! @ bigsuls and joodaa etc hw far with anelpat cos I just got their mail informing me that I have been chosen as one of their sales and marketing rep.
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Joodaaa(m): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
minister85: SUCCESS MAIL!!! @ bigsuls and joodaa etc hw far with anelpat cos I just got their mail informing me that I have been chosen as one of their sales and marketing rep.

Congrts bro. I am yet to yet to receive any mail in that respect. (I applied for SME though). I pray the mail comes in. So when are you scheduled to start the training and where? Congrts again bro. Best of luck to u.

Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Joodaaa(m): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
We are glad to inform you that you have been appointed as a Sales and
Marketing Executive.
We are a young, dynamic and innovative company on its way to becoming
the foremost Medical Equipment marketing company in Africa. We
congratulate you as you become a part of the current revolution that the
company is pioneering in the Health/Medical industry.
The company is an outfit with other sister companies in the Group,
currently involved in Pharmaceutical imports, Polyethylene Extrusion and
packaging, etc. We also market Automobile After-sales, Low Voltage
Electrical Products and Weighing Machines of various types. All of these
other products, you could be introduced to market during and after the
Probation period if you become absorbed into the Company.
You were chosen because of your performance in our interactive interview
with you. This simply means we are confident that you have some
understanding of the products and package and ready to market same.
However, you have been placed on Probation for four months in order for
us to ascertain your sales/marketing prowess before you can be confirmed
as full staff subject to your meeting our specified targets.
All marketing companies survive only on the sales of their products
hence you have been placed on Probation and would only be paid your full
entitlements as described upon your selling at least one Medical machine
as specified. As a marketer, we do not think you would find this any
discouraging as it only means “you have to prove what you claim you
are.”
You expected to download the Offer letter, Job Description, Guarantor
Form and Acceptance Form as attached in this email. Make sure you read
all the attached documents to understand the appointment.
You would be given a new Offer letter on our Letter Head, if you are
absorbed into our company after the expiration of the probation period.
On reading and agreeing to the terms of our offer, you are expected to
accept the offer by signing the Acceptance letter and sending same by
email, team@anelpatgroup.com not later than September 18, 2014.
On acceptance of this offer you are expected to do the following:
1. Start prospecting customers immediately so you can meet up with the
Target.
2. Complete all documentation with your Guarantor being a professional
from any of the under listed industries:
1. Medical/Health
2. Banking
3. Insurance
4. Oil and Gas
5. Law
You must have at least two Guarantors.
3. Email us your pertinent bank account information to
director@anelpatgroup.com, this will be the account we will be paying
your monthly remunerations into. However, we would advice you open a new
bank account for receipt of your monthly remuneration.
Note that immediately you accept this offer by email you can start
prospecting clients. Other correspondences/documentation between you and
ANELPAT MEDICAL COMPANY do not stop you from starting. You would be
required to attend our training course for new employees wherein you
would be trained on the marketing process and some vital information
that will aid you in supporting the people you sell to.
You would also be equipped with the necessary materials for sales of the
products including but not limited to brochures, prices and payment
options, payment remittance mode.
We have carefully designed a payment option plan that would make the
products very attractive and also make sales easier for you. A lot is
being also done in the area of advertisement to popularize the products.
Based on your appointment and the fact that you will be prospecting
customers, we shall provide you with temporary I.D cards and call cards,
pending when you are fully staffed subject to your meeting with
specified company target.
In view of the above, you are expected to come with two recent passport
photographs to our office and send same by email to reach us not later
than September 18, 2014.
Once again we congratulate you for being a part of our Winning Team.
Best Regards
Recruitment Team!
+2348080391194, +2349098130195

Just got the mail now people. Where do we go from here? Let's share updates people. Cheers
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Agieee: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lastest news! I got an e-mail from them now with the following attachments.
Acceptance letter
CEO address
Guarantoe form
Job description[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Joy83(m): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
Congrats to those who have received the appointment email.
Please, what's the remuneration like? Is it manageable to stay with?
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by minister85: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
@joy83 yes it is. house let's share ideas on whatsapp or bbm 08034933353 pin 2A0CE49C
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Joodaaa(m): 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
minister85: @joy83 yes it is.

@minister85 where ar u at? Am in Osun. Preparation for d training in Anambra sud start by nown shey? BIGSULS !!! Where u dey now?
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Bigsuls: 12:55am On Sep 14, 2014
I dey oh we neva die "WELL ITS ABOUT TIME & CONGRATS 2 D CHOOSEN ONES", wat better news on a day like dis, JOODAAA, MINISTER85, I also received d mail, sorry guys i'v been very busy with activities & had 2 travel 2 my hometown 2day because my grand moms thanksgiving service & centinary celebration holds later in d day, I av nt yet downloaded d attachments,any info on hw d pays like, till i get back 2 d city on monday,i live in kaduna, minister85 i'm nt on bb or whatsapp oh!, Anambra people were una dey now! Does it mean nt 1 person residing in dat state got d job or currently working with dem 2 give us info & a description of d place, i'v neva been 2 d east b4 talk less of Anambra, pls anybody with people dia shuld assist us with an advance party, abi una no wan make i bring ur share of d chicken?

1 Like

Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
I got the success mail too. I havent downloaded the forms yet though. Did they indicate when the training is starting?
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Joodaaa(m): 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Why dis place come quiet like dis? Abi na d guarantor form dey give my pple issues?
***grab d tv remote,switch to WAP TV***
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Bigsuls: 8:51am On Sep 16, 2014
Maybe the people dey recruited r few & sm of dem r nt on dis forum or may decide 2 stick with dia existing jobs but as 4 me i'll take my chances, I'v nt open my attachments yet till i travel back 2day
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by minister85: 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
Bigsuls: Maybe the people dey recruited r few & sm of dem r nt on dis forum or may decide 2 stick with dia existing jobs but as 4 me i'll take my chances, I'v nt open my attachments yet till i travel back 2day
bigsuls you are right
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by minister85: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
Bigsuls: Maybe the people dey recruited r few & sm of dem r nt on dis forum or may decide 2 stick with dia existing jobs but as 4 me i'll take my chances, I'v nt open my attachments yet till i travel back 2day
bigsuls you are right, somebody called me yesterday telling me that he also got the offer, he said he saw my no on nairaland forum
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Ganjafama(m): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
I have opened the attachments. O boy the conditions na die o! There was a place where the said one would only get his performance pay, monthly allowee and commission if hes able to sell an equipment worth a minimum of 1 million naira monthly. Somebody please correct me if am getting it wrong.
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Bigsuls: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
Na wa o dis is serious, i know every marketing/sales job is based on targets, anyway i can't say much 4 now until i study dia terms
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Ganjafama(m): 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
Bigsuls: Na wa o dis is serious, i know every marketing/sales job is based on targets, anyway i can't say much 4 now until i study dia terms
Abeg study their terms and let us know how u understand it. BTW, I just sent my acceptance form and passport photo thru mail.
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by nairalanduser: 1:08am On Sep 17, 2014
Congrats to all called.
I have a friend who briefed me on this offer and needed reference.
Many questions asked had no answers.
How come you have an offer letter without meeting anyone for a face to face interview?
How come you don't know the name of the MD?
How come the information being asked of the guarantors are somewhat too extreme like guarantor's salary, bank name and branch, signature, passport etc?
How come you have no idea what kind of products they sell and yet they ask you to start seeking for customers once you send your acceptance?
No idea of their website?
Offer letter not written on letter headed paper?

It's also true no money was asked and you could say that you loose nothing but what if you go to the so called office/meeting place that day only to be kidnapped? and with the details of the guarantors with them? Your guess is as good as mine.

It could all be real but many unanswered questions.
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Agieee: 6:17am On Sep 17, 2014
@Nairalanduser. You are right... That is if it doesn't worst than kidnapping. Anyway! I have asked someone to help look-out for the confirmation of authenticity of the company. I will notify the house immediately there is feedback.
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2014
nairalanduser: Congrats to all called.
I have a friend who briefed me on this offer and needed reference.
Many questions asked had no answers.
How come you have an offer letter without meeting anyone for a face to face interview?
How come you don't know the name of the MD?
How come the information being asked of the guarantors are somewhat too extreme like guarantor's salary, bank name and branch, signature, passport etc?
How come you have no idea what kind of products they sell and yet they ask you to start seeking for customers once you send your acceptance?
No idea of their website?
Offer letter not written on letter headed paper?

It's also true no money was asked and you could say that you loose nothing but what if you go to the so called office/meeting place that day only to be kidnapped? and with the details of the guarantors with them? Your guess is as good as mine.

It could all be real but many unanswered questions.

For once I think am beginning to see clearly. Why would any company employ a sales rep without a face to face interview? The funniest part is how can a company employ somebody without a letter headed paper? This question is what I want us to delibrate on.
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by vycee01: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2014
Personally I think it's a simple thing, regardless of what kind if form or agreement is there, the base point is you're selling the company's product based on commission of which me and you know that those kinda equipments are "die hard" to sell, so if you think you can sell equipments for the company on commission, well ... Accept wisely else, be advised to move on to the next one
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2014
vycee01: Personally I think it's a simple thing, regardless of what kind if form or agreement is there, the base point is you're selling the company's product based on commission of which me and you know that those kinda equipments are "die hard" to sell, so if you think you can sell equipments for the company on commission, well ... Accept wisely else, be advised to move on to the next one
Pls what you mean by "die hard"?
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Bigsuls: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2014
Dey r suppose 2 invite people 4 some kind of training or orientation, funny enuf it seems nobody knws d address
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Joodaaa(m): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dis na very serious kasala. Where do one go from here?
Any need to complete d documentation? Abi make person kuku m see dis whole episode to d very end? Afterall, one done already start, n wat if it turns out at d end to be sometin one can cope with.
Serious caution n sensitivity is needed though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Fintrak / Redwoods Capital Limited Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Please Assist.how Do I Get To Gbagada Phase 2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.