Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,299 members, 7,940,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

Anelpat Group: How Real? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anelpat Group: How Real? (3368 Views)

Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? / Anelpat Company Ltd Cbt / I Need Help On Anelpat Cbt Format Subject: Computer Based Test (cbt) Please Kind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Joodaaa(m): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
I just called one of the numbers on the job offer mail people and I questioned the person on some of the raised issued. He said we would meet and see all dat we need to see when we come for the training. He said they are currently working on ID cards and call cards. He said they are hoping the training will be next week. He said though they do not have branches around yet, but that they have people (reps) running around at every of the region. He said their website (which seems to be our only source of info so far) is all open for info. He said they are real. He said this. He said that. What again did he say o? Till we see them.

Come to tink of dis pple, if one sud drop d idea of seein this coy to a logical end, and one get to start readin on this thread (say next month) on how real the coy is.
Wetin person go do sef?
Re: Anelpat Group: How Real? by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 29, 2014
I just received a text inviting me for training on the 30th september. Did anybody get the text?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Assist.how Do I Get To Gbagada Phase 2. / Recruiting/interview @makasa Sun / UBA Job Interview IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.