Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,530 members, 7,881,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

184ejikeme's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 184ejikeme's Profile / 184ejikeme's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Senegal Election Results: Opposition's Diomaye Faye Leads Race For Presidency by 184ejikeme: 6:50am On Mar 26
Foreign Affairs / Re: Pope Says Ukraine Should Have The ‘Courage Of The White Flag’ by 184ejikeme: 3:49pm On Mar 10
Man of peaceMan of peace...
Politics / Re: Geometric Power Plant: Atiku Hails Nnaji, Otti, Abians by 184ejikeme: 2:00pm On Feb 29
WaziriWaziri...
Properties / Re: Is This A Wise Decision? Please Advice by 184ejikeme: 10:53pm On Feb 17
Keep searching for a self-contained in the area. That's the best option here.Keep searching for a self-contained in the area. That's the best option here....
Crime / Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by 184ejikeme: 9:19pm On Feb 05
Stay away from bitter people.Some people are sore losers, life to them is about negativity and pain. Just keep them at a safe distanceStay away from bitter people.Some people are sore losers, life to them is about negativity and pain. Just keep them at a safe distance...
Politics / Re: Nasarawa: Protests Can't Change Anything, Respect Supreme Court Decision - Sule by 184ejikeme: 7:22am On Jan 20
OkOk...
Career / Re: What Will You Do In This Scenario? by 184ejikeme: 4:21pm On Jan 09
If na wicked boss. OtilorIf na wicked boss. Otilor...
Religion / Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by 184ejikeme: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2023
Note: there was no controversial on birthday of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) but celebration because some pple do it to enrich their purseNote: there was no controversial on birthday of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) but celebration because some pple do it to enrich their purse...
Politics / Re: 53 Power Projects Worth ₦‎122 Billion To Be Completed By May 2024 - TCN by 184ejikeme: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2023
Ok Naa...So far the main motives behind these projects are not all anchored on massive embezzlements.!!(Which is obviously really difficult to prevent)Ok Naa...So far the main motives behind these projects are not all anchored on massive embezzlements.!!(Which is obviously really difficult to prevent)...
Foreign Affairs / Re: Hamas Releases Video Of Hostages Handover by 184ejikeme: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2023
The superpowers of the world know that war is not a good thing.The superpowers of the world know that war is not a good thing....
Politics / Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by 184ejikeme: 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
But did Sulkivan Chime end up settling woth his wife? I remember he locked her up back then.But did Sulkivan Chime end up settling woth his wife? I remember he locked her up back then....
Politics / Re: LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ by 184ejikeme: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2023
Tinibu stole from the wrong guy.obi n a stone cold.Tinibu stole from the wrong guy.obi n a stone cold....
Politics / Re: Kwankwaso Wins Gandujes Poling Unit by 184ejikeme: 7:48am On Feb 26, 2023
You are hoping agbado cassava garri would turn to votesYou are hoping agbado cassava garri would turn to votes...
Politics / Re: Fresh Crisis Hits IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Bars Brother From Issuing Statements by 184ejikeme: 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
Politics / Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by 184ejikeme: 7:17am On Jan 07, 2023
hope you see how peaceful the SE is??.. yiur pains be say the SE is bubbling against your APC wish for u to be a war zone... I love your oainshope you see how peaceful the SE is??.. yiur pains be say the SE is bubbling against your APC wish for u to be a war zone... I love your oains...
Politics / Re: Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri by 184ejikeme: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
"Obi is non-existent” in Jigawa, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara""Obi is non-existent” in Jigawa, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara"...
Politics / Re: Election Spending: Politicians Move To Bypass Cash Withdrawal Limit by 184ejikeme: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
Interesting times aheadInteresting times ahead...
Politics / Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by 184ejikeme: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
I thought supporters attacked Obi for his tours abroad. Obi leads others followI thought supporters attacked Obi for his tours abroad. Obi leads others follow...
Celebrities / Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by 184ejikeme: 11:21am On Nov 21, 2022
Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha ...
Politics / Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by 184ejikeme: 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
no, I was watching. see questionno, I was watching. see question...
Politics / Re: Bua Group Not Interested In Kogi Land, Company Replies State Assembly by 184ejikeme: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
WahalaWahala...
Politics / Re: PSC Fires 7 Senior Police Officers, Demotes 10 by 184ejikeme: 10:19am On Oct 05, 2022
fvck the popofvck the popo...
Politics / Re: I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin by 184ejikeme: 9:47am On Sep 23, 2022
Good...Hundeyin for President! Good...Hundeyin for President! ...
Politics / Re: Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! by 184ejikeme: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2022
Osisikanko was one of them.Osisikanko was one of them....
Crime / Re: Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi by 184ejikeme: 8:53am On Aug 30, 2022
Stop your destructive comments. If Tinubu is the only problem you have in life, don't vote him next year, simple. Stop creating more problems for the Ibos.Stop your destructive comments. If Tinubu is the only problem you have in life, don't vote him next year, simple. Stop creating more problems for the Ibos....

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigerians Will Defeat Tinubu, Not ₦50 Billion – Peter Obi’s Camp Replies Fayose by 184ejikeme: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
My Dear Obedients,He is talking from political point of view.Lets not oppose everything, including advice.My Dear Obedients,He is talking from political point of view.Lets not oppose everything, including advice....
Crime / Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by 184ejikeme: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ipob and vawulence are 5&6Ipob and vawulence are 5&6...
Politics / Re: Peter Obi, Bianca, Putin Top Google Nigeria Searches In Last Six Month by 184ejikeme: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2022
Bianca for the slapPutin for the Ukraine warPeter Obi for New President.Bianca for the slapPutin for the Ukraine warPeter Obi for New President....
Politics / Re: APC's Muslim-muslim Ticket: What Are The Far Reaching Implications? by 184ejikeme: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
I am sure you are referring to your father. Tinubu will still be your president regardless of your strawman argument.I am sure you are referring to your father. Tinubu will still be your president regardless of your strawman argument....
Politics / Re: Certificate Saga: Who Is After Bola Tinubu? (Findings, Facts Of The Matter) by 184ejikeme: 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
Where's Yekini's certificates?Where's Yekini's certificates?...
Politics / Re: IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted by 184ejikeme: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Now the truth is gradually coming out.Good.Now the truth is gradually coming out.Good....

1 Like

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.