Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,306 members, 7,887,897 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:05 PM

Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military (22565 Views)

Fayose’s Lawmakers Flee Ekiti State To Avoid Arrest By Police-Adewunmi / Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC / Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by vanhelsing2099(m): 6:30am On Aug 10, 2014
E: Everlating
B: Blessing
O: Of the
L: Lord
A: Almigthy
may ''EBOLA'' LOCATE YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES
can i hear u say a big amen!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Lucasbalo(m): 6:30am On Aug 10, 2014
IYANGBALI: with fooools like you,Nigeria is doomed
Right on point.

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by maximunimpact(m): 6:30am On Aug 10, 2014
APC have won!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by IYANGBALI: 6:31am On Aug 10, 2014
PDP should forget SW come 2015,we are tired of being deceived by some animals in human skin,our mumu don do

6 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by UpLoyo: 6:31am On Aug 10, 2014
egift: Zoologist Goodluck Jonathan is ruling Nigeria with Animal Instincts. Please can someone remind him Nigeria is not a Zoo.

A little too late for that, the inmates are running the asylum.

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by greall1: 6:32am On Aug 10, 2014
N0 *waiting* Happy sunday.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Sweettos(m): 6:32am On Aug 10, 2014
mtcheeeew..abeg talk beta thing make i hear
You may text me incase them paste better thing..
I want go buy ebola salt jare

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by caniva(m): 6:32am On Aug 10, 2014
This Lai Mohamed is a fool Oooo, but from all his narrations, at the point of arrest and when they were being dispossessed of their phones, i didn't see him mention President GEJ as one of d military man. What kind of allegation his he levelling against d man now? undecided the dust My Lai Mohammed if you can't reason proper.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by PassingShot(m): 6:32am On Aug 10, 2014
condralbede: lai Mohammed why do you blame GEJ in every mischievous things that happens around You

Honestly its d right time you stand up and take ur own responsibility by yourself..

Childish.

Who is behind all the attrocities commited by PDP if not GEJ/

The last time I checked, he's still the president and C in C of the Nigeran Army and he is responsible for providing security to all and especially key opposition figures.

8 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Lucasbalo(m): 6:33am On Aug 10, 2014
egift: Zoologist Goodluck Jonathan is ruling Nigeria with Animal Instincts. Please can someone remind him Nigeria is not a Zoo.
Gbam.100 likes.

6 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 10, 2014
holuwashezy: before nko?, u planned ur arrest to tarnish Gej image.
Are you for real?

You mean Lai Mohammed planned his arrest and stage managed the whole thing in collaboration with the police and DSS?

So many cretins on nairaland

11 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 10, 2014
Maybe Gej called the drunk security men on phone to arrest you. Imagine cat feeling like lion. Shame on you Mrs Lair Mohammedess 'cos you talk too much just like a nagging wife undecided

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by fckmn24seg(m): 6:35am On Aug 10, 2014
The PDP people are very selfish as seen from the first pple that commented

7 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by UpLoyo: 6:37am On Aug 10, 2014
IdiAmin1: Maybe Gej called the drunk security men on phone to arrest you. Imagine cat feeling like lion. Shame on you Mrs Lair Mohammedess 'cos you talk too much just like a nagging wife undecided

There is definitely no hope for you in this life...

7 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by greall1: 6:38am On Aug 10, 2014
Drunkard.
you don drink ur kaikai dis morning again or you The one u drink yesterday still dey. Worry u.

vanhelsing2099: E: Everlating
B: Blessing
O: Of the
L: Lord
A: Almigthy
may ''EBOLA'' LOCATE YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES
can i hear u say a big amen!!!!!!!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by ige101(m): 6:38am On Aug 10, 2014
According to the APC spokesman, the security men also had in their ranks ex-militants and thugs dressed in military and state security service uniforms, also alleging that his driver was beaten and robbed by the agents.

I thought these Men were masked? How were u able to recognise them and even if they were not masked how did you know some of them were ex militants?

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Lucasbalo(m): 6:40am On Aug 10, 2014
People that are suffering the most are the vocal supporters of GEJ. People living on $5.00 a day still lapping behind their oppressors. Jonathan and his cohorts are stealing the commonwealth dry and the fools on nairaland are praising him. Worried for Nigeria's future.

10 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by mojah19: 6:40am On Aug 10, 2014
Chief Lai, when will Jonathan stop being the cause of your ordeal? You did not tell us what you told the security men on check point? Since the election was on Saturday, why were you entering the state at night? You had a genuine reason couldn't have entered Osun with ur men in the day time. Stop the blame this is not the type of opposition Nigerians need. Be constructive for once!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 10, 2014
UpLoyo:

There is definitely no hope for you in this life...
Tell me something, Mr. Hope undecided
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by ITbomb(m): 6:41am On Aug 10, 2014
The senior officer that released him did not work for FG abi.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by smallJagaban: 6:41am On Aug 10, 2014
TELL GEJ THAT 2015 WON'T BE
EASY FOR HIM.
2015 IS HIS BUS-STOP.
#SOUTH WEST AND NORTH IS READY TO VOTE
HIM OUT.
#IBO PEOPLE FROM South East SHOULD START
CRYING
AUREVOIR GEJ IN 2015

10 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by omenka(m): 6:42am On Aug 10, 2014
Jonathan's desperation is really pushing this country to the precipice.

6 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by taiwastem: 6:44am On Aug 10, 2014
Why is it that some people are so myopic, the man made mention of 2 cur points there;(1) masked men (2)drunked men pointing guns at them.
The question is, in considering these 2 points, if were to be your father, (all of u na)will THESE be your comments/statements/world? etc.

6 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by pearharbour(m): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2014
why do i have a feeling this man framed his own arrest just to blame GEJ(PDP).

deris God ooooo!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Lucasbalo(m): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2014
mojah19: Chief Lai, when will Jonathan stop being the cause of your ordeal? You did not tell us what you told the security men on check point? Since the election was on Saturday, why were you entering the state at night? You had a genuine reason couldn't have entered Osun with ur men in the day time. Stop the blame this is not the type of opposition Nigerians need. Be constructive for once!
He is a Nigerian and he is free to move around anytime of the day as long as he is not committing a crime. That's is a fundamental human right guaranteed under the Nigerian constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by victorazy(m): 6:46am On Aug 10, 2014
LIE MUHAMMED!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by vanhelsing2099(m): 6:48am On Aug 10, 2014
greall1: Drunkard.
you don drink ur kaikai dis morning again or you The one u drink yesterday still dey. Worry u.

Bruh!!!
N0 be prayer I bin dey pray early m0rning
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Alabsworld(m): 6:51am On Aug 10, 2014
Apc is a curse to dis nation..always lukin for favour by cheap blackmail nd propaganda...afiliating wit apc is pathetic, losers

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by nerodenero: 6:54am On Aug 10, 2014
Shekau and his gang of demons could have worn masks and invaded Osun to perpetrate evil.That would have been a disaster.

Inasmuch as APC isn't different from PDP,I think this call was totally wrong and unacceptable. Hoping this method wont be used in 2015 as such is capable of causing problems. FG,be warned!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by ogahope(m): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2014
Some body dt makes insultin nd derogatory statement lk dis, is d type dt cannot stand in d public to xpress him self. U shud not b blind folded by fanantism. GEJ is president of a whole country. Learn to respect him.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 10, 2014
UpLoyo:

Gej has an image? What image? 200 girls are still not accounted for months later; you talking about stup1d image; I'm guessing you meant the image only you have in your head.
hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 10, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting / FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators / Ex-Senators, Ex-Reps Ask Tinubu To Run For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.