Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military (22554 Views)

Fayose’s Lawmakers Flee Ekiti State To Avoid Arrest By Police-Adewunmi / Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC / Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by sasifo(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
Azeez532: [ author=PassingShot]PDP loyalists and sympathizers are pathetic. You now insult and condemn the man instead of addressing the grave issue at hand.

Answer these questions:

1. Was Lai whisked away by masked military men or not?
2. Did GEJ/PDP arrest many APC leaders on the eve of the election and on election day or not?
3. Was sending the huge number of military personnel to Osun not meant to intimidate the voters and rig the election or not?
4. Is PDP playing divisive politics by demonizing APC as Islamic party or not?

There are many sins against the PDP and by the grace of God, their leaders will be held accountable at some point. [/Don't mind them,they are following the footsteps of Abati and Metuh,responding to issues is a strange thing to them]Don't mind them,they are following the footsteps of Abati and Metuh,responding to issues is a strange thing to them[ author=PassingShot]PDP loyalists and sympathizers are pathetic. You now insult and condemn the man instead of addressing the grave issue at hand.

Answer these questions:

2. Did GEJ/PDP arrest many APC leaders on the eve of the election and on election day or not?
3. Was sending the huge number of military personnel to Osun not meant to intimidate the voters and rig the election or not?

There are many sins against the PDP and by the grace of God, their leaders will be held accountable at some point. [/Don't mind them,they are following the footsteps of Abati and Metuh,responding to issues is a strange thing to them]
Don't mind them,they are following the footsteps of Abati and Metuh,responding to issues is a strange thing to them[ author=PassingShot]PDP loyalists and sympathizers are pathetic. You now insult and condemn the man instead of addressing the grave issue at hand.

Answer these questions:

There are many sins against the PDP and by the grace of God, their leaders will be held accountable at some point. [/Don't mind them,they are following the footsteps of Abati and Metuh,responding to issues is a strange thing to them]
Are you a WAEC Examiner? Let's have your answer sheet.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by sasifo(m): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
fm7070: APC and propaganda. Always seeking the masses' sympathy
Nigerians are no more sympathiser to any political group.
if you serve us well, you get our vote,
if you mess up or not up to task, we vote you away
election under GEJ's watch is fair and credible
but APC will never admit this, they're always paranoid
When are we going to stop this bad belle politics in Nigeria?
Just imagine. Their Party won a landslide election and they are still accussing our President, a man who curbed the excesses of their Area Boys and Elerans they have prepared to cause mayhem during the
the election. APC are bunch of ingrates. They should pay athank you visit to Aso Rock for providing a level playing field for the election APC won if not.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by VEE2010(m): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
I think somebody is doing what he knows how to do best(Lie) here. We were informed there was a curfew in Osun on the eve of the election. That was from 6pm on Friday which was the same day our Lie Lie brother and co travlers were arrested yet he claimed there was no curfew. I even thank God he admitted he was arrested in the dark, meaning it was in the night he was picked up. I'm not a PDP member but all I understand from my experience living in the Western part of Nigeria for decades, if APC eventually find their way into Aso rock, they will perpetrate worst evil compared to PDP. There is no Messaiah from both of them though PDP are less evil compared to APC.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by sasifo(m): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
[quote author=Oguntimmy]oga o...but dis man dey talk.

May be he wants to take over from Labaran Maku. Wonders shall never end. Historian turned Politician.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
bayooooooo: GEJ will meet his waterloo in 2015.
liar, GEJ wil win 2015 Pres election. Take it or not.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Sattie: 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
This stupid old Liar called Liar Mohammed will nt stop his spurious allegations against a leader & father of our great country. Is president ur equal as far as life is concern? U cant meet him anywhere in life. U dont worry, this same lies & rumuor u peddle evryday will certainly kill u & in lies, rumour & propaganda will u be buried. Haha! what a man?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by IFELEKE(m): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
When will our politicians learn the act of politics?
Can someone tell Lai Mohammed that the hallmark of a credible opposition is not blaming the ruling party for all the evils under the sun?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by daveP(m): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
jayseehe: politics sha, but what does the President stand to gain from your arrest
thats it, to Gej osun has nothing tangible to make pdp fight for it. Thus he played this card( arresting lai) to make people think its d same routine just like Ekiti State was likewise. But, with wayo, they dash "OGBENI TILL DAYBREAK" ANODA CHANCE!! BUT I TELL U, LAHGOS(MEXICAN PRONUNCIATION) WILL BE VERY VERY VERYYYY TOUGH,KEENLY CONTESTED!! BE PREPARED.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by bollify(m): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
Mr Lai mohamed, if all politians talk the way you do nigeria will b at war today. You take every orpotunity to discredit the ruling party, thats acceptable but not to the extent of trying so hard to instigate the citizen against one another. You may think you have all the money and hence even if war broke out you can always leave the country to a safe haven. But remember that the people will never forgive your type.
Meanwhile, if pdp actually harrase apc faithfuls in this manner then i think its highly condemnable. Our belove president should do something about that as its a very wrong move from his party and its an harrasment of not just the apc but all nigerians... He had ensured he kept to his promise of delivering free and fair elections, i think he should also try to curb this menace as it violate our human right.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Abraham2013(m): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
PassingShot: PDP loyalists and sympathizers are pathetic. You now insult and condemn the man instead of addressing the grave issue at hand.

Answer these questions:

There are many sins against the PDP and by the grace of God, their leaders will be held accountable at some point.
Bros don't worry d next election in edo state come 2016, u will not see a single police, civil defense, army, navy or airforce around edo state. Den u will see d real rigging n thugs in action. Hope u will not cry foul den.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by RichboyPee(m): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
ugoezeik: u need to b arrested old man because u don talk too Much! Imagine a man talking lik dis, i wonder hw u go de compete wit ur wife at home wen talking mode activate
I think you are worse because the question should have been if he is saying the truth. Thank God for these men Nigeria would have been worse
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by RichboyPee(m): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
jayseehe: politics sha, but what does the President stand to gain from your arrest
The same thing you gain defending him even when it is obvious
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by lagdmark(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
GEJ dont have time for mosquitoes like lai Mohamed .
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by AnanseK(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2014

Ask the President.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by AnanseK(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
Sattie: This stupid old Liar called Liar Mohammed will nt stop his spurious allegations against a leader & father of our great country. Is president ur equal as far as life is concern? U cant meet him anywhere in life. U dont worry, this same lies & rumuor u peddle evryday will certainly kill u & in lies, rumour & propaganda will u be buried. Haha! what a man?

But why should drunken ex Millitants be in army uniform and among the "security forces"?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Abdullnimo(m): 8:14am On Aug 11, 2014
PassingShot: PDP loyalists and sympathizers are pathetic. You now insult and condemn the man instead of addressing the grave issue at hand.

Answer these questions:

2. Did GEJ/PDP arrest many APC leaders on the eve of the election and on election day or not? Educative tell them abegie anofias

There are many sins against the PDP and by the grace of God, their leaders will be held accountable at some point.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by ImadeUReadThis: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
According to the APC spokesman, the securitymen also had in their ranks ex-militants and thugs dressed in military and state security service uniforms, also alleging that his driver was beaten and robbed by the agents.

Lai the liar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Abubakar Bello Travels Abroad — Hours After Abduction Of Schoolchildren / I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) / Labour Party Crisis: Obi Hints At Dumping Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.