Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,332 members, 7,884,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

Awake And Watch Tower Books Of Jehovah Witnesses Are The Sources Of Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Awake And Watch Tower Books Of Jehovah Witnesses Are The Sources Of Satan (1490 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: / Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awake And Watch Tower Books Of Jehovah Witnesses Are The Sources Of Satan by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
Pls if u have any of those aforementioned books in ur house, kindly burn it an ask a true man of God to sanctify ur house.. Frosbel jman06 and his JW sect needs to read this confession from an ex-satanist. http://www.mcreveil.org/Anglais/witchcraft/PstJonas_en02.html
Re: Awake And Watch Tower Books Of Jehovah Witnesses Are The Sources Of Satan by PastorKun(m): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
ProphetUdeme: Pls if u have any of those aforementioned books in ur house, kindly burn it an ask a true man of God to sanctify ur house.. Frosbel jman06 and his JW sect needs to read this confession from an ex-satanist. http://www.mcreveil.org/Anglais/witchcraft/PstJonas_en02.html

You are just a hypocritical rodent, a couple of days ago you wanted to blow a fuse just because I described a devotional written by a fraudulent MOG you admire as wretched. Now your hypocritical self is asking us to burn copies of another church's newsletter. For your information I have read several copies of watchtower and awake newsletter and I can say with all sense of christian responsibility that they contain far more truth than all pentecostal devotional, write ups books, journals e.t.c put together. It is the pentecostal writings that truely deserve to be burned.

5 Likes

Re: Awake And Watch Tower Books Of Jehovah Witnesses Are The Sources Of Satan by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
PastorKun:

You are just a hypocritical rodent, a couple of days ago you wanted to blow a fuse just because I described a devotional written by a fraudulent MOG you admire as wretched. Now your hypocritical self is asking us to burn copies of another church's newsletter. For your information I have read several copies of watchtower and awake newsletter and I can say with all sense of christian responsibility that they contain far more truth than all pentecostal devotional, write ups books, journals e.t.c put together. It is the pentecostal writings that truely deserve to be burned.
u read the link first na... If ure a true christian u should Click on the link i pasted here and take it to the Lord in prayers and discern if its true or not
Re: Awake And Watch Tower Books Of Jehovah Witnesses Are The Sources Of Satan by PastorKun(m): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
ProphetUdeme: u read the link first na... If ure a true christian u should Click on the link i pasted here and take it to the Lord in prayers and discern if its true or not

I just read the useless article in the link you provided and after reading a few paragraphs I can safely conclude that it was written by a fraudster like yourself. I have read in watch tower magazines were they acknowledge that Jesus is the son of God and also the messaiah. The fact that they don't believe in the pagan trinity doctrine does not mean they are denying the divinity of Christ.

Of course when I got to the part were the writer started writing about tithes and offerings, I had to quickly conclude that he is another fraudulent hustler and I stopped reading the wretched tongue article.

3 Likes

Re: Awake And Watch Tower Books Of Jehovah Witnesses Are The Sources Of Satan by damerry(m): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hypocrisy!

prophetudeme, (who even made him a prophet?) You stand out among top-notch heretics casting aspersions on the mother church infallible position with regard to the use of images, and the JW'S whom you're now crucifying spew the same judgement as you do.

Now lets get things in perspective, Page 155 of the popular Jw book titled "What Does The Bible Really Teach" advocates the destruction of images, infact, to make things pellucid, an image of the blessed virgin Mary with a woman venerating it was affixed to drive the message home.

There are several other beliefs contained in that book that is the same with what you not only believe but you also take delight in using them against the teachings of the holy catholic church

Now you show up to call these beliefs satanic and their adherents satanistsgrin

Go check yourself hypocrite, you ain't any different. You're also a 'source of Satan' -(to use your own words). Smh
Re: Awake And Watch Tower Books Of Jehovah Witnesses Are The Sources Of Satan by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
damerry: Hypocrisy!

prophetudeme, (who even made him a prophet?) You stand out among top-notch heretics casting aspersions on the mother church infallible position with regard to the use of images, and the JW'S whom you're now crucifying spew the same judgement as you do.

Now lets get things in perspective, Page 155 of the popular Jw book titled "What Does The Bible Really Teach" advocates the destruction of images, infact, to make things pellucid, an image of the blessed virgin Mary with a woman venerating it was affixed to drive the message home.

There are several other beliefs contained in that book that is the same with what you not only believe but you also take delight in using them against the teachings of the holy catholic church

Now you show up to call these beliefs satanic and their adherents satanistsgrin

Go check yourself hypocrite, you ain't any different. You're also a 'source of Satan' -(to use your own words). Smh
read the link that i just pasted before u start ur constant attacks.. Dont die of ignorance
Re: Awake And Watch Tower Books Of Jehovah Witnesses Are The Sources Of Satan by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:32am On Aug 11, 2014
those poo you smock is not good for your brain,and you must be a kid

(1) (Reply)

MAULID NABIYI (life And Times Of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) By Baba Ali / Non - Toxic Odourless Fumigation And Pest Control Services / The Good, The Acceptable And The Perfect Will Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.