Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,087 members, 7,939,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (851879 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
zeongeon:

College of the North Atlantic replied me sometime last month telling me that from my results and documents I meet up with the programme requirements and even went ahead to iSsue me an admission number and also encouraged me to start researching on Newfoundland and labrador and also the part of town where my campus is located.

They also said they will reach back to me when they are able to offer acceptance letter and since then till now no acceptance letter I have mailed them and yet to response from them..

Is it normal, is that how admission proceSs goes and I don't get d "when we are able to give u acceptance letter"
.... Call them...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by timmituyi: 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hello Kjbobo,

Pls I sent u a pm. Kindly ack.

Tnx
T.

kjbobo:
You be case!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
Now in lagos, I will be going for biometric tmrw by the special grace of GOD..... Heavenly Father help your SON, I know You have don it before and You will still do it again for me and my brothers and sisters in NL...

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
masterp204:

Oga chrigo no mind me abeg. I dey fill d form and u knw there is a place where u are asked to give details of ur prog . Eg . If it's a college - diploma, college - certificate, college - advanced degree , university - bsc etc. so make u tell me as I confuse.
....postgrad cert...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hey!!! guys...one quick question, I'm about paying my tuition fee tru my sponsors(parents) account, should i request for their statement of account b4 paying my tuition fee or after paying the tuition fee? Pls urgent response.
Thanks

@amefrica omo ibadan have a safe trip...keep us posted. cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kjbobo: 11:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
timmituyi:
Hello Kjbobo,

Pls I sent u a pm. Kindly ack.

Tnx
T.

Okay. ..I am yet to receive it though
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hello everyone,

Plz is anyone going to uni of lethbridge in alberta this coming spring (jan 2015)?

Many thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 02, 2014
kjbobo:
Boss.. I will report you oooo grin
grin grin grin
I don receive feedback already.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by abbyjo: 2:31am On Sep 02, 2014
kjbobo:

Sent u a mail last week sir,kindly respond.

Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by masterp204: 3:32am On Sep 02, 2014
hello everyone.. smiley

pls where do i upload my academic docs like my transcripts, c.v, B.sc certificates, Nysc cert and also my birth certificates.. should they come under letter of explanation ?

Thank u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kclexa(m): 3:49am On Sep 02, 2014
ChriGo: ....See dis man!!...the Oil money wey you dey chop for Alberta never reach you grin....

My paddi; na perceive we still dey for the oil money matter; This America wey I come for holiday done tire me. I need return to Alberta begin drink the Oil money grin

Hope the fish wey you catch for Niagara fall never finish? send me some
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kjbobo: 4:54am On Sep 02, 2014
abbyjo:

Sent u a mail last week sir,kindly respond.

Thank you
Really?Didn't get any
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 6:11am On Sep 02, 2014
hello good morning house,,,, please i will be going for biometric this morning, like what time do they usually start attending to those that come for the biometric,,,, where i wll be coming from is far if i get there by 12 to 1pm will i be able to catch up the program..... please your urgent advise is needed. Thanks and may God blessing you all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 6:12am On Sep 02, 2014
vanrichie4u: Hey!!! guys...one quick question, I'm about paying my tuition fee tru my sponsors(parents) account, should i request for their statement of account b4 paying my tuition fee or after paying the tuition fee? Pls urgent response.
Thanks

@amefrica omo ibadan have a safe trip...keep us posted. cheers
It will be better if u pay before collecting the SOA.

Goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 6:17am On Sep 02, 2014
masterp204: hello everyone.. smiley

pls where do i upload my academic docs like my transcripts, c.v, B.sc certificates, Nysc cert and also my birth certificates.. should they come under letter of explanation ?

Thank u.
You should see a section with the label name as "acceptance letter" (or so... forgotten) , thats where you're to upload those file.
Remember that you have to merge those docs into one single doc. Goto online2pdf.com for that.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 6:21am On Sep 02, 2014
cman4good: hello good morning house,,,, please i will be going for biometric this morning, like what time do they usually start attending to those that come for the biometric,,,, where i wll be coming from is far if i get there by 12 to 1pm will i be able to catch up the program..... please your urgent advise is needed. Thanks and may God blessing you all.
The day I did mine, I got to vfs at 11:55A.M... people were much...but I didn't stay long as I came for biometric only. So don't be scared...but make sure you get there before 1pm.

Goodluck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ylinklsope: 7:21am On Sep 02, 2014
Hi everyone,Y'all are doing a great job n good to see amefrica heading to canada after hard times with the america embassy!I celebrate u bro.
Plz house i need urgent response on this.im trying to have my masters in canada and most schools ive searched do require writting of thesis wey i no get power for now and im looking to apply for winter.I graduated in UNAD N i studied social studies n came out wit 2.2,would love to study Pub adminstration for my msc..I'd appreciate anyone with useful information.Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by toastadeola: 7:22am On Sep 02, 2014
Top of the morning!!!
Please to all the ogas in the housem...our father(oga siga),chrigo,sexywale,missbon..etc....please what's the prospect of geographic information system in canny
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 7:42am On Sep 02, 2014
cman4good: hello good morning house,,,, please i will be going for biometric this morning, like what time do they usually start attending to those that come for the biometric,,,, where i wll be coming from is far if i get there by 12 to 1pm will i be able to catch up the program..... please your urgent advise is needed. Thanks and may God blessing you all.

Yes, u can still meet up. Vfs closed by 3pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Tochium: 7:56am On Sep 02, 2014
Hello, anybody currently studying at Fanshawe College? How much tuition deposit is required to confirm admission?

I have written the school twice since last week, no response yet.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by timmituyi: 8:19am On Sep 02, 2014
Please follow back so as to be able to send you a direct PM. Tnx

kjbobo:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by canadianjanny: 8:53am On Sep 02, 2014
ChriGo: ...Yes ...You wan find me come? grin....

Chrigo.good morn..pls how do one apply for lambton college is it tru hard copy or tru ontariocolleges.ca

Pls ur quick response will b appreciated
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Tobsam237(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2014
Hello Great Motivators/Leaders/Naiaralanders..

I have been following this thread for sometime now...

I'm presently serving in Ebonyi state... I will be rounding up by July 2015... I intend to my Masters in Canada by Fall(sept) 2015...

I graduated from Unilag, studied Mathematics Science, and finished with a 3.85 CGPA....

Choice of what to study in Canada as been an issue.... I shortlisted my options...
1. Computational and Applied Mathematics
2. Systems Engineering
3. Aeronautics

Please my Ogas....
*which of the above is best marketable?
*Which schools in Canada best suits me??
*Any Available full Scholarship(considering my CGPA)??
*Any suggestion, contribution, addition, subtraction?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by semuyi: 8:57am On Sep 02, 2014
@ChriGo, i am about uploading my docs, but i have up to 50 pages, I need ur help concerning the online filling. pls my mail is mailakinwo2@yahoo.com. need ur expertise
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2014
Tochium: Hello, anybody currently studying at Fanshawe College? How much tuition deposit is required to confirm admission?

I have written the school twice since last week, no response yet.

When did you apply?as for confirmation fee $1000.sometimes it takes a week before they will reply.did you email INT@fanshawec.ca?they don't take time with their admission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kudanis(m): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2014
tofam3k3: How long does it take to get feedback after medicals?. The clinic sent my result on the 28th August and still no word.

I'm very sure it'll end in praise

When did you apply? I applied August 31 and I'm yet to hear from them. Though the processing time depend on the number of application they received.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2014
Optimall: TEAMSASK _REALONE,AND SNAPPYFINGERS.
what's up? hope all is well-- I am stil perturbed. pls anyone who went through paper route..
how long did it take for cic to send notification of reception.

We're cool oh Optimal. Guess you slept last night?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2014
Kudanis:

When did you apply? I applied August 31 and I'm yet to hear from them. Though the processing time depend on the number of application they received.
Applied July 17th....still expecting a feedback after medicals.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by halle2: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2014
Hello everyone,

Glad to see this thread move very fast, looking forward to lots of good news for late fall applicants and winter applicants.
please for those familiar with travelling with lufthansa, what is their baggage policy? I am seeing 1piece? Does it mean I am only entitled to 1 piece of 23kg? I heard ppl saying 23kg per piece for two luggage and now I have two luggage packed. If I am paying for the additional one, how much is it? Pls I need to know asap, am leaving tomorrow.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ScGuy(m): 11:15am On Sep 02, 2014
Good morning peeps,
Reporting from the New Brunswick (Moncton) Canada, am settled n feeling welcome in my apartment grin

Will start my testimony by appreciating the Almighty GOD for making everything possible i glorify n thank him so much for making it a reality..my NL family appreciate ya'll for ur posts n replies n a big thanks to @slimdel for d chillpill it realy worked grin

1st Application APRIL 30TH
BIOMETRIC MAY 2ND
DELAYED MAY 16TH

Mehn i was so pained but i did not give up rearranged my documents n refired back wit an immigration lawyer wink could not take anoda delay cos of time.

2ND Application JUNE 17TH
PAPER ROUTE
BIOMETRIC same day
MEDICALS REQUEST AUG 4TH
MEDICALS on AUG 6TH
STUDY PERMIT APPROVED AUG 15TH
PASSPORT PICKED UP AUG 26TH

Here are the list of docs I submitted for my TRV application.

Sponsor is my Mum

1. 6 months bank statements (opening balance 3.5million, closing balance 6million, Savings account)

2. Sponsorship declaration

3. Sworn affidavit of support

4. Shares statement of account n letter of introduction from the investment company(in my name)

5. Letter of Introduction

6. Letter from the immigration lawyer

7. Tuition/acceptance/ payment receipt for 1year

8. My Birth Certificate

9. Police report

10. University Transcript

11. WAEC Certificate

12. NYSC certificate

14. Letter Of Intent

15. Loads of Prayer n fasting

Dont give up

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 11:21am On Sep 02, 2014
Holu26: Hello everyone,

Plz is anyone going to uni of lethbridge in alberta this coming spring (jan 2015)?

Many thanks

I am. General Management. 2nd UG degree tho. Will be applying for visa next week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kudanis(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
tofam3k3:
Applied July 17th....still expecting a feedback after medicals.

Sorry, I applied July 31.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (501)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.