Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,740 members, 7,905,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:30 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (845546 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Jaydenehis: 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
iluminati:

Your husband in Nigeria is your best tie. Go with your kid first. Then your husband can join you after 2-3 months latter and you can have all the number of children you desire. Nobody is saying your husband should not join you. Applying all together means immigration under non-immigration visa. That is how they (VO) might see it. Just use this formula. It's a sacrifice you need to take for few months. I know you love your husband and can't go without him but life is also all about sacrificing some things to get other things needed.

Ok,thanks alot. I'll discuss with him now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Jaydenehis: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Holmes007:

I dont think drafting a letter for urself is a good idea. They can call to confirm ur study leave. Which would lead to fraud! ( if caught u might face charges and banned from canny for some yrs). There is always an alternative. Be patient, ask the opinion of odas concerning this.

Going for a PGD makes more sense than ordinary diploma since u already hold a Masters degree. It all depends on u. U will have to weigh all ur options and take the risk that most suite u ( since money is involved).
All the best.

Ok,thank you so much. I don't know if I can get my uncle who has an engineering company to state that I have a job offer with his company (maybe human resource manager) and state the expected date of my return. I also intend to add a letter signed by my mum like earlier suggested that i'm to work with her once she retires from govt job in 2years time(there is a letter from d govt stating her date of retirement) or I can even just tell her to say i'm to take over as ceo on arrival but d business ain't a big one so don't know if they will ask for bank statements and all. Thank you so much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
Can I include my dad's cac cert tho' his not my sponsor cos his biz has been inactive for yrs since he became full time pastor so he got ntin in his biz acct ... Can I jus include as home ties, prolly he can write a letter of introduction indicating that I will come back after studies and bring back d biz to life
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joshcoli(m): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
Cufs:

Sorry, just seeing your request. I will send it right now.

Thanks you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
Cufs:

Sorry, just seeing your request. I will send it right now.

Hi Cufs,how far have u gone with ur app?

Pls i nid d study leave letter draft frm ur employer stating u will com bak to work for dem after graduation. Thanks
adolphous001@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycooly: 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
TNX,I guess I wl add d land property dtz in my name and my dad also hv anoda land to his name which I can add d documnt ,coupled with my family pictures....
Holmes007:

Yes, family biz serves as home ties but properties can also serve as ties. I read about a kenyan who sold his 3 bedroom flat apartment cuz he wanted to visit his bro in America. When askd how he got the money for travel he told the VO dat it was from his sold apartment, he was swiftly denied under "home ties". The truth is this guyz "VO's" know how we think; asides family they know ur properties at home can bring u back. So for me, i will advice peeps to submit investment docs such as building docs, solid investments(not bank money)...... cus really, lets face facts; it can never be bad for ones App.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
vanrichie4u: ####Good day house...
I'm filling my IMM1294E form, this field got me confused..if you have an idea as to what is expected please assists me asap
Here goes the field
**" funds available for my stay (CAD)? ?"
Do they mean.....
A. the total sum of my tuition+accommodation + pocket money OR
B. just my pocket money?

The total (tuition fee + living expenses). I will even suggest you add little extra to it but do make sure the amount reflect in the SOA you are submitting.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
awe2015: Hello fellow nairalanders... Please must i include my sponsor's international passport? I have his statement of account, tax docs, affidavit and letter of sponsorship, and his landed properties... btw, he is an uncle. Please slimdel, amefrica, abeg, make una join mouth for this one!

I will advise u include it because it will be a booster
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
kennycooly: TNX,I guess I wl add d land property dtz in my name and my dad also hv anoda land to his name which I can add d documnt ,coupled with my family pictures....

Sure, add all landed docs u have and photos. Its all good.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycooly: 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
Sent u a PM.....Merci
Holmes007:

Sure, add all landed docs u have and photos. Its all good.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mohammedbashir: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hi guys... The cold in cannyland has got me gnashing my tooth and its not winter yet. By the way studies here is just too real a business u cant play around at all.. Its just a week and assignments went let u be. God ain't gonna sleep here as well. grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
Holu26:

The total (tuition fee + living expenses). I will even suggest you add little extra to it but do make sure the amount reflect in the SOA you are submitting.

But! I have already paid 80% of the total cost expected by the school.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
kennycooly: Sent u a PM.....Merci

Dont realy know how it works
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
Jaydenehis:

Ok,thank you so much. I don't know if I can get my uncle who has an engineering company to state that I have a job offer with his company (maybe human resource manager) and state the expected date of my return. I also intend to add a letter signed by my mum like earlier suggested that i'm to work with her once she retires from govt job in 2years time(there is a letter from d govt stating her date of retirement) or I can even just tell her to say i'm to take over as ceo on arrival but d business ain't a big one so don't know if they will ask for bank statements and all. Thank you so much

I would advice u pick the option that would be more lucrative. Dont forget to show proof of any option u pick. In fact the letter must state y u are their main asset.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Grapehouse: 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
Zorkky: Hello everyone, please I would love to know the best internet package to use for a student in Ontario.
Bell
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
duntano: smiley I see a lot of people here r in canada already..congrats to all dose who ve and r collecting dere trvs dis month. I have not gone to collect my pp yet . Will go 2mao.. I dunno d reason yet for denial.. But I was really down in my spirits cos I waited for so long. 8 weeks b4 d. Email came.. N still its nt favourable.. But I will keep praying .. God will surely answer me amen

Hello people.. So I think am ready to reapply for my study permit nw. I paid part of d school fees n ve confimation on dat .
Now I have some slight issues. Pls which is truly the best option to go by. I used the paper route before. Now I am considering the online route. But am hearing the online routw won't allow upload of many documents.I am to resume Jan 2015. Which is truly the best.
Then also don't knoww if I can trouble @siga to please give his email addy. I would like to send my SOP for some venting..
I will also know if really need to add anymore docs aside from the payment receipt and SOP..
Thanks for ur replies in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 1:07am On Sep 15, 2014
Mohammedbashir: Hi guys... The cold in cannyland has got me gnashing my tooth and its not winter yet. By the way studies here is just too real a business u cant play around at all.. Its just a week and assignments went let u be. God ain't gonna sleep here as well. grin

Yes oh .....peeps coming to study in Canada have to be prepared for hard work.....assignments, field trips , presentations plus acclimatizing wit d cold ain't easy. ..God will help us all....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by holuwabumi: 1:11am On Sep 15, 2014
Hello all, kindly help me with a school in Canada dat offers masters in Computer Engineering with school fees(scholarship) and accommodation that is not really expensive
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 5:13am On Sep 15, 2014
Lonewolf001:

hehehehehehehe na wa ooo na gmail illuminati dey use grin
unquote please...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Bobbieydeey: 8:06am On Sep 15, 2014
Mohammedbashir: Hi guys... The cold in cannyland has got me gnashing my tooth and its not winter yet. By the way studies here is just too real a business u cant play around at all.. Its just a week and assignments went let u be. God ain't gonna sleep here as well. grin
gist us on ur journey na
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pyzdan: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2014
@Oga Siga am loyal sir, kindly comment on my post. Pls house i need your advice i'm in documents gathering, going for UG program and currently working in my brother's company as Admin officer, regarding to home ties can i put family picture or work leave but considering the 4 years duration will the VO accept that or should i resign from the job. Pls what should i do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 15, 2014
bros, how do they write or do the assignments?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2014
pyzdan: Pls house i need your advice i'm in documents gathering, going for UG program and currently working in my brother's company as Admin officer, regarding to home ties can i put family picture or work leave but considering the 4 years duration will the VO accept that or should i resign from the job. Pls what should i do?

first and foremost is ur age. if u are going for UG program less emphasis is on home tie but on financial stands of ur sponsor since its a 4 years course, just make sure ur SOA is very very sufficient.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by BaaleofMontreal: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2014

grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2014
Quick question house am filling d online application nao what is correct answer for dis question. Do u av a validd work permit nd need a visa to return to canada?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olayanjuke: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2014
ScGuy:

HBD dear LLnP many more fruitful years ahead

Bros abeg i need info on Canada Study Permit. I take God beg you abeg contact me via olayanjuowolabi@yahoo.com or send your email. Abeg i need some advice. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stuhporh: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2014
Hello Guys, please where can i get affidavit and the Notary public form signed too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2014
stuhporh: Hello Guys, please where can i get affidavit and the Notary public form signed too

Am court of law
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moanthony(m): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2014
lovesavvi: Quick question house am filling d online application nao what is correct answer for dis question. Do u av a validd work permit nd need a visa to return to canada?
No. Unless ofcourse u were working in canada bfor and need to renew ur visa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.