Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,740 members, 7,905,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:25 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (845512 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2014
effectplus: I keep starring@my phone evryday, daytime..even mid-nite...my mum use style n report me to my bro...one day,my big bro asked me, 'tope, wot r u really browsing for on d net sef, u will spoil ur eyes oooo....i laughed inside n kept mute. Last week,while havin' dinner,i told him, I wanna go for my masters in Canada, he laughed n said do I ve millions of Naira to do dat,dat he doesn't ve such money..n popman don't ve too. I replied him dat..i knw bro...but,i ve a plan....i showed him all wot "Nairaland Travel to Canada taught me so far"...he marvelled...n said really...u mean all dis 'tope...ehen...really...now,my bro is onboard with me.
Lesson learnt-- "Information is Life"...Get Informed...
It's pain taken...readin' from prt1 till date...but, wen u set d sail...God will send d wind...

Prayers- "I PRAY ALL INDIVIDUALS TAKING TIME TO RESPOND TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS PLIGHT, God shall surely DEFINE SUCCESS in ur LIVES"...nobody is paying y'all salary,but God is building y'all fortunes...
Baba God naanii
well said man...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hello my name's tino, I used an agent in applying for my study permit he told me he applied july 17 for my visa through the online route, through vfs, and in august 14 vfs sent a mail asking for a august bank statement of 10, 000 dollar in my sponsor account which my dad deposited and printed it out so i scan i sent too my agent and he sent back too them after 4days, and till now I have not heard anything from them, on Wednesday would make it 2 months, and when I asked my agent for tracking number he gave me a 10 digit no, strartinng with S.....when I try checking I couldn't found a way too, I was only seeing that the tracking number has too consist of 20 character then I asked him then he told me it's an online application that, i can check that thats jthe application no, please nairaland is there anything wrong , were did I go wrong, or is my agent deceiving me am confused cause I have paid complete tuition feel too my school , why haven't dey call me for medical yet
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pyzdan: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
degreat11:

first and foremost is ur age. if u are going for UG program less emphasis is on home tie but on financial stands of ur sponsor since its a 4 years course, just make sure ur SOA is very very sufficient.
Thanks bros, i'm in my late 20s and my sponsor is aware of that. A pre-requisite for the course am going for is that i MUST have a degree and i have that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hello my name's tino, I used an agent in applying for my study permit he told me he applied july 17 for my visa through the online route, through vfs, and in august 14 vfs sent a mail asking for a august bank statement of 10, 000 dollar in my sponsor account which my dad deposited and printed it out so i scan i sent too my agent and he sent back too them after 4days, and till now I have not heard anything from them, on Wednesday would make it 2 months, and when I asked my agent for tracking number he gave me a 10 digit no, strartinng with S.....when I try checking I couldn't found a way too, I was only seeing that the tracking number has too consist of 20 character then I asked him then he told me it's an online application that, i can check that thats jthe application no, please nairaland is there anything wrong , were did I go wrong, or is my agent deceiving me am confused cause I have paid complete tuition feel too my school , why haven't dey call me for medical yet t
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pyzdan: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
pyzdan: @Oga Siga am loyal sir, kindly comment on my post. Pls house i need your advice i'm in documents gathering, going for UG program and currently working in my brother's company as Admin officer, regarding to home ties can i put family picture or work leave but considering the 4 years duration will the VO accept that or should i resign from the job. Pls what should i do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
stayboy1602: Hello my name's tino, I used an agent in applying for my study permit he told me he applied july 17 for my visa through the online route, through vfs, and in august 14 vfs sent a mail asking for a august bank statement of 10, 000 dollar in my sponsor account which my dad deposited and printed it out so i scan i sent too my agent and he sent back too them after 4days, and till now I have not heard anything from them, on Wednesday would make it 2 months, and when I asked my agent for tracking number he gave me a 10 digit no, strartinng with S.....when I try checking I couldn't found a way too, I was only seeing that the tracking number has too consist of 20 character then I asked him then he told me it's an online application that, i can check that thats jthe application no, please nairaland is there anything wrong , were did I go wrong, or is my agent deceiving me am confused cause I have paid complete tuition feel too my school , why haven't dey call me for medical yet t

I am afraid this agent might be a fraud.
It is impossible to apply tru online and vfs at the same time. U cant be asked to deposit money to ur account or anybodies while ur application is still being processed. Ur tracking no must be 20 characters long. It must look like " 20140*****STU02556 "
Please, try to get hold of this agent and inform the police about this. Hopefully, u might get a percentage of what u have paid.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=pyzdan][/quote]

I tink,since it's an UG pro...u shldnt state dat u r workin', but u can explain d age gap in ur educational yrs...let d Ogas contribute more...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Holmes007:

I am afraid this agent might be a fraud.
It is impossible to apply tru online and vfs at the same time. U cant be asked to deposit money to ur account or anybodies while ur application is still being processed. Ur tracking no must be 20 characters long. It must look like " 20140*****STU02556 "
Please, try to get hold of this agent and inform the police about this. Hopefully, u might get a percentage of what u have paid.

Did u also do ur biometric @ vfs. If no is ur answer, then am afraid is a fraud. @stayboy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
No i have not done my biometric he told me that when they call for my medical that is when i would go to lagos and submit my passport and then do my biometric that everything he did is through online
akosh005:

Did u also do ur biometric @ vfs. If no is ur answer, then am afraid is a fraud. @stayboy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
stayboy1602: No i have not done my biometric he told me that when they call for my medical that is when i would go to lagos and submit my passport and then do my biometric that everything he did is through online

Now am not afraid to say u hav being doped successfully by dis agent. I believe u now know wat to do.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
stayboy1602: No i have not done my biometric he told me that when they call for my medical that is when i would go to lagos and submit my passport and then do my biometric that everything he did is through online

Hian!...Seriously some Nigerians are just wicked and dubious.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
stayboy1602: Hello my name's tino, I used an agent in applying for my study permit he told me he applied july 17 for my visa through the online route, through vfs, and in august 14 vfs sent a mail asking for a august bank statement of 10, 000 dollar in my sponsor account which my dad deposited and printed it out so i scan i sent too my agent and he sent back too them after 4days, and till now I have not heard anything from them, on Wednesday would make it 2 months, and when I asked my agent for tracking number he gave me a 10 digit no, strartinng with S.....when I try checking I couldn't found a way too, I was only seeing that the tracking number has too consist of 20 character then I asked him then he told me it's an online application that, i can check that thats jthe application no, please nairaland is there anything wrong , were did I go wrong, or is my agent deceiving me am confused cause I have paid complete tuition feel too my school , why haven't dey call me for medical yet t
haba ! This is fraud o,mind how you approach him so he doesn't run away with your money.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2014

Confirmed 419!!!!...act smart so the police can apprehend him or else he would abscond.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
pyzdan ... Baba... dont resign... leave letter is perfect...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moanthony(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
I just got that long awaited mail to submit my passport for the visa. I would still be resuming very late though but All glory to God.[color=#000099][/color] grin

12 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
moanthony: I just got that long awaited mail to submit my passport for the visa. I would still be resuming very late though but All glory to God.[color=#000099][/color] grin
did you use online application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
Youve been scammed my bro.. You need to get the POPO to pick up your agent... My advice, read through this thread and ask questions when in doubt to get the necessary information for a TRV.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
vanrichie4u:

Confirmed 419!!!!...act smart so the police can apprehend him or else he would abscond.
am so consfuse how he would scam me he did UK for my sister
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
oghos2k: Youve been scammed my bro.. You need to get the POPO to pick up your agent... My advice, read through this thread and ask questions when in doubt to get the necessary information for a TRV.
so theres nothing like online application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
moanthony: I just got that long awaited mail to submit my passport for the visa. I would still be resuming very late though but All glory to God.[color=#000099][/color] grin

Congratulations.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
sure there is but the process your agent described does not fit how the application goes. Youre suppose to fill out your online application form, pay your application fee and submit the application online, then youll be issued a directive for biometric.. your application dont get processed till your bio has been recieved i think. So youre suppose to do your bio before you can even think of getting called up for medicals.
stayboy1602: so theres nothing like online application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
... Before u conclude its a Scam...He may not know how to handle Canadian Visa... All these Naija agents see is Money ... Who's email address was on your app? If its urs.. did u check ur Spam mail to see if there is any mail there.... Biometrics are pretty much done same day or few days after submission.... I will mail the embassy with the tracking number he gave u and make enquiries... Go to his office with ur parents and ask to see all paper work and the online app...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
congrats

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
oghos2k: sure there is but the process your agent described does not fit how the application goes. Youre suppose to fill out your online application form, pay your application fee and submit the application online, then youll be issued a directive for biometric.. your application dont get processed till your bio has been recieved i think. So youre suppose to do your bio before you can even think of getting called up for medicals.
he told me it's when I do my medical and about going too submit my passport I would do my biometric
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
stayboy1602: he told me it's when I do my medical and about going too submit my passport I would do my biometric
... Thats wrong... GO THERE WITH YOUR PARENTS ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
never heard that before though... maybe the other guys on this thread have seen this trend before.. you'll get good advice.. just chill
stayboy1602: he told me it's when I do my medical and about going too submit my passport I would do my biometric
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
Siga: ... Before u conclude its a Scam...He may not know how to handle Canadian Visa... All these Naija agents see is Money ... Who's email address was on your app? If its urs.. did u check ur Spam mail to see if there is any mail there.... Biometrics are pretty much done same day or few days after submission.... I will mail the embassy with the tracking number he gave u and make enquiries... Go to his office with ur parents and ask to see all paper work and the online app...
he used his email and the application number is 10 digit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
stayboy1602: he used his email and the application number is 10 digit
.... And u let him use his email.... SMH...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
Siga: .... And u let him use his email.... SMH...
really don't know about the Canada process unit,. Now nairaland
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2014

I would advice u not to waste time and act quickly. If u have doubts pls read the instructions on how to apply for a study permit on the cic website. That way u would confirm directly from the source if it is a scam or not. U still have time to reapply (if jan admission), just act fast and accordingly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.