Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,120 members, 7,939,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (851921 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 8:11am On Aug 14, 2014
toucheli:
Chrisviral=Ebola

Lmao....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 8:30am On Aug 14, 2014
skylar2020: please I need your help!!
I'm new here. what documents do I need to apply for my TRV. got admission into seneca college and humber college but I'm yet to choose which.
Seneca college- computer systems technology
humber college- computer Engineering Technology.
I have my own statement of account is isnt too ok for self sponsoring. I'm thinking of getting someone to act as a sponsor too. I'm yet to apply for my visa. I got admission for winter 2015. what documents do I need to appy for a visa? and also I need a format of how a good statement of purpose should be..
thank you for your prompt response!!!

Good statement of account from sponsor, letter of introduction and sponsorship, Proof of relationship.
Those just the major requirement from your sponsor.
From yourself: letter of intention or letter of explanation if necessary
Your transcripts
Acceptance letter
Passport photograph
Police report and birth certificate (if necessary)
If you've made any tuition payment then include the receipts

If you check some previous post even on this new part 6 some peeps have stated the documents they submitted which will be helpful for new person like yourself.
Is your program undergraduate or graduate?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 14, 2014
brandymcmb:
Pls I need a copy of d SOP
oviebrandy@gmail.com
Thnx
Thnx,buh nt seen it yet,checked my spam box too..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrsM: 9:07am On Aug 14, 2014
MrsM: Hello people! Thanks for your help so far. And congratulations to everyone who just got thier medical call/trv. For those who are still expectant I pray for good news soonest by Gods grace!
I have another question oo..I'm not sure if it has already been answered. Is Postgraduate diploma(pgd) the same as Graduate Certificate? Sometimes I see graduate certificate and sometimes graduate diploma. Its all confusing to me. If anyone has any info about clearing this up for me I will greatly appreciate it. Thank you! Oh I'm trying to get in for PGD Human resource management. Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2014
PlayPays:

Good statement of account from sponsor, letter of introduction and sponsorship, Proof of relationship.
Those just the major requirement from your sponsor.
From yourself: letter of intention or letter of explanation if necessary
Your transcripts
Acceptance letter
Passport photograph
Police report and birth certificate (if necessary)
If you've made any tuition payment then include the receipts

If you check some previous post even on this new part 6 some peeps have stated the documents they submitted which will be helpful for new person like yourself.
Is your program undergraduate or graduate?

thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vkt0r: 9:22am On Aug 14, 2014
Hello house,

May God attend 2 all ur needs. Amen!

who s goin 2 carleton uni or uni ottawa dis aug?
I'm looking 4 a roommate 2 share an unfurnished 2 bedroom townhouse in a quiet environ 12mins walk 2 carleton sha, uni ottawa s not dt far eida.. 500dolls per month each room. 2 move in sep 1, Grad/undergrad student nd must b responsible & clean o pls. I'm a guy nd goin 2 Carleton uni..

Raise ur hand 2 indicate interest grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 14, 2014
chrisviral:

I be nut case bro!
Na why CIC no wan gree make I enter grin
You never port huh?
Hehehe wait for me, make we port December 23 unto Xmas things!

I can't fit wait till that time! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 14, 2014
PlayPays:

Waking up this morning, your email was the first thing i read even before my bible, God have mercy!
just replied it now.

Hahahahaha grin
No mind me bro, na curiosity been dey worry me.. Seen your reply! Thanks baami.. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 14, 2014
@ amefrica abeg o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 14, 2014
brandymcmb: @ amefrica abeg o

Sup boss? smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 14, 2014
Amefrica:

Sup boss? smiley
Didn't c d SOP,pls kindly resend
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 14, 2014
brandymcmb:
Didn't c d SOP,pls kindly resend

No vex boss! Kindly gimme ur email address once again..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 14, 2014
Amefrica:

Oviebrandy@gmail.com oooooooshey
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chrisviral(m): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2014
Amefrica:

I can't fit wait till that time! grin

Ok naa Safe porting bro!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by famolino(m): 10:02am On Aug 14, 2014
Morning. The Affidavit of sponsor and Sponsorship declaration was taken to court 2day by my sponsor to b notarized, they signed and stamped Affidavit of sponsor bt they didn't do anything to Sponsorship declaration (said their is no need since d affidavit has been stamped). Is dis the way its done?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 14, 2014
brandymcmb:
Oviebrandy@gmail.com oooooooshey

Sent! You can check your spam box..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2014
chrisviral:

Ok naa Safe porting bro!

Thanks boss!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chiahmakar: 10:12am On Aug 14, 2014
yes
famolino: Morning. The Affidavit of sponsor and Sponsorship declaration was taken to court 2day by my sponsor to b notarized, they signed and stamped Affidavit of sponsor bt they didn't do anything to Sponsorship declaration (said their is no need since d affidavit has been stamped). Is dis the way its done?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 14, 2014
Amefrica:

Seen,thnx bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by iseethegoal: 10:35am On Aug 14, 2014
iseethegoal:

Congrats mine is next!

I claimed this yesterday and it came to pass! I have been mailed to bring my passport. I will give my testimony soon for others know there is God.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chiahmakar: 10:43am On Aug 14, 2014
sop format,1. introduction of yourself and course of study in Canada
2. briefly explain your previous education and its relevance to your intended course of study
3. briefly explain any gaps from your last education to date or relevant work experiences acquired
4. briefly explain the impact of your course on your future career and your home country(e.g NIGERIA)
5. emphasis on leaving Canada after ur studies and what you intend to do on return(reasons should correlate with study leave and employment letter, if u submitted any)
the SOP should not be more than two pages and less storytelling, go straight to the point and avoid reminding the VO constantly that you are not going to abscond-msbon
and please take out time to go through this thread from page 4/5/6 it will do you a whole lot of good
skylar2020: please I need your help!!
I'm new here. what documents do I need to apply for my TRV. got admission into seneca college and humber college but I'm yet to choose which.
Seneca college- computer systems technology
humber college- computer Engineering Technology.
I have my own statement of account is isnt too ok for self sponsoring. I'm thinking of getting someone to act as a sponsor too. I'm yet to apply for my visa. I got admission for winter 2015. what documents do I need to appy for a visa? and also I need a format of how a good statement of purpose should be..
thank you for your prompt response!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by iseethegoal: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2014
Please is there anyone going to Waterloo this fall? I will like to get such person's contact
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 14, 2014
iseethegoal: Please is there anyone going to Waterloo this fall? I will like to get such person's contact

Chichi89 cheesy At last.. cheesy
Pls do help me take care of her! wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ScGuy(m): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2014
iseethegoal:

I claimed this yesterday and it came to pass! I have been mailed to bring my passport. I will give my testimony soon for others know there is God.

Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chrisviral(m): 11:23am On Aug 14, 2014
iseethegoal:

Congratulations grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chichi89(f): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2014
Amefrica:

Chichi89 cheesy At last.. cheesy
Pls do help me take care of her! wink
HAAAAAAAAYYYYY *doing the sekem dance* at last oh!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chichi89(f): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2014
iseethegoal: Please is there anyone going to Waterloo this fall? I will like to get such person's contact
hello!!!!! I am oh. What school?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2014
chichi89: HAAAAAAAAYYYYY *doing the sekem dance* at last oh!!! grin

Congratulations! grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by iseethegoal: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
chichi89: hello!!!!! I am oh. What school?

University of Waterloo and you? grin grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tdayof(m): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
iseethegoal:

congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ElCapt: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
iseethegoal:

Yhello.

Congratz!

Someone I know that applied online on the 9th of July got a response today too.

So Fall medical and TRV hopefuls gear up! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (501)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.