Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,308 members, 7,943,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (852796 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kabosky1956(f): 10:38am On Sep 27, 2014
@Playpays....hahahahahahaha!!! You funny die o....My dear,the thing is i need all the advice i can get cos my visa was cancelled after been stamped the last time,so i don't want to take any more chances. I have to rectify all loop holes. I no fit beat you as i be woman but i fit just para small...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
Slimdel:
School work here is something else,, plenty assignments, labs, quizzes plus some other stuffs and time literally flys flies here

Hey bud! kiss

Is it getting cold over there yet? It really is here oo. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
Amefrica:

Hey bud! kiss

Is it getting cold over there yet? It really is here oo. embarassed
plenty of u grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
ferdimako:
plenty of u grin

I hail oo! cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
Amefrica:

I hail oo! cheesy
I collect...finals here...starting next Tue.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kart042000(m): 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hello house, please i need advice on which university in Canada accepts phd students from nigeria without requesting for ielts/toefl/gmat etc. And secondly, not expensive and maybe a high chance of obtaining a research scholarship for the phd and yet be paid salary.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pyzdan: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
@Amefrica, Slimdel and others in the house. Pls, is it compulsory to submit post-secondary school transcript to cic during application.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
blackedwin: Hello,
I have an MSC -Process system engineering(Merit) –University of Surrey, United kingdom
B-Eng- Chemical Engineering(2.2)-Enugu state University, Nigeria

Can I secure a PhD program in Environmental Engineering.if so, how do I go about it.

Regards

Edwin

With your profile u still ask this type of question here....c'mon

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
Happy Weekend House
Please, for those that have gotten admission from Lambton, pls it takes how many days or weeks b4 u got a reply frm them?
Its been a week now no reply yet o and i hrd they will still refer me to maple... Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
ferdimako:
I collect...finals here...starting next Tue.

Na so! God dey.. wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
vicarsenal: Happy Weekend House
Please, for those that have gotten admission from Lambton, pls it takes how many days or weeks b4 u got a reply frm them?
Its been a week now no reply yet o and i hrd they will still refer me to maple... Thanks
mine was 9 days and I got ma admission.. ya dey will cis mapple rprsnt dem alot in nigeria. ...wat course yu applying for
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
Kabosky1956: @Playpays....hahahahahahaha!!! You funny die o....My dear,the thing is i need all the advice i can get cos my visa was cancelled after been stamped the last time,so i don't want to take any more chances. I have to rectify all loop holes. I no fit beat you as i be woman but i fit just para small...

What kinda thing is that, cancelled after been issued. This time pls double your prayer&fasting. cic just like testing us, we conquering em. don't worry just be positive. Nato prioritize your matter
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
Habeeb521: and I suppose that, will be ONLINE BEATING lolz. It is well my brothers

LoooL my brother it can be like that kind Sharkiesha beating or that kinda Solange beating on jay-z
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
moshood1993:
mine was 9 days and I got ma admission.. ya dey will cis mapple rprsnt dem alot in nigeria. ...wat course yu applying for

BMIB... Business Managaement International Business...
Thanks Bro.. I did Economics @ Undergrad, pls, Will my 2:2 second class lower do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
kart042000: Hello house, please i need advice on which university in Canada accepts phd students from nigeria without requesting for ielts/toefl/gmat etc. And secondly, not expensive and maybe a high chance of obtaining a research scholarship for the phd and yet be paid salary.

/////
I'm liking you already.....someone with idea shud pls answer oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
yomiraheem:

/////
I'm liking you already.....someone with idea shud pls answer oo
There is always google and and the requirements of all schools are usually on their websites. personal enquiry into schools of interests should be practised cos nobody knows your research interest/field.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
pyzdan: @Amefrica, Slimdel and others in the house. Pls, is it compulsory to submit post-secondary school transcript to cic during application.
Thanks

Your WAEC alone is okay..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
vicarsenal:

BMIB... Business Managaement International Business...
Thanks Bro.. I did Economics @ Undergrad, pls, Will my 2:2 second class lower do?
we just gat alot in common...das the course am also going for and am also a grad of economics and also gat a 2.2 of cgpa of 3.3...and I was given admission. ....ur admission letter is on d way..by God's grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pyzdan: 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
Thanks bro
Amefrica:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pyzdan: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
Thanks bro[quote author=Amefrica]

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
moshood1993:
we just gat alot in common...das the course am also going for and am also a grad of economics and also gat a 2.2 of cgpa of 3.3...and I was given admission. ....ur admission letter is on d way..by God's grace.
Wow Allah is great... My CGPA is also 3:32. We be Twins niyen o... Make we relate beta den... I av sent u a PM... Thanks so much.. Okan mi bale bayi...Mind at rest! In sha Allah i will be admitted o...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
bukky1989:

I also ve admission in Lambton. Just submitted my application online, getting ready to go and do the biometric. Pls anyone in the house who had done the biometric is it something that takes time or i have to plan for sleep over and is it advisable i do my medicals now. I dont stay in lag at all plus i need the direction on how to get to the biometric venue. Thanks
okay.just plannig to send my application have not reached the biometric level at all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
vicarsenal:
Wow Allah is great... My CGPA is also 3:32. We be Twins niyen o... Make we relate beta den... I av sent u a PM... Thanks so much.. Okan mi bale bayi...Mind at rest! In sha Allah i will be admitted o...
amin oooooo just beleive will rply ya PM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
moshood1993:
amin oooooo just beleive will rply ya PM

Ok Bro, U trully liftd my spirit.. Thanks So Much...wish ya success and Goodluck too...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
vicarsenal:

Ok Bro, U trully liftd my spirit.. Thanks So Much...wish ya success and Goodluck too...
u wc....which campus ..sarnia or Toronto
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
moshood1993:
u wc....which campus ..sarnia or Toronto

Sarnia.. Do they av d course in Toronto Campus?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
vicarsenal:

Sarnia.. Do they av d course in Toronto Campus?
good mine too is sarnia..Toronto ..yea dey do but was filled up for jan serms sept intake occupied Toronto
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
oghos2k I hail u Sir....na nxt week oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
Good news next month.... God is going to shower everyone that is expecting TRV on this thread an uncommon favour, Favor will give someone unqualified lifting before the end of next month... Great positive surprise this week for those expecting theres this week.

Has anyone thought about why Canada embassy is not in Nigeria ? Hmmm our leaders are f**ked, they are useless. I wonder why they make use go through the stress of sending original document from Nigeria to Ghana. What is so special about this Ghana that most meaningful companies pack there things to Ghana. It shows how useless our president and other mumu who call themselves leaders are. I will not be surprise very soon Aso Rock sef go shift to Ghana.

Even self we go dey collect and renew passport for Ghana if we are not careful

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vinci500: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nice observation, but you gotta be more careful with the usage of your words.
Mcjimmy: Good news next month.... God is going to shower everyone that is expecting TRV on this thread an uncommon favour, Favor will give someone unqualified lifting before the end of next month... Great positive surprise this week for those expecting theres this week.

Has anyone thought about why Canada embassy is not in Nigeria ? Hmmm our leaders are f**ked, they are useless. I wonder why they make use go through the stress of sending original document from Nigeria to Ghana. What is so special about this Ghana that most meaningful companies pack there things to Ghana. [/b]It shows how useless our president and other mumu who call themselves leaders are.[b] I will not be surprise very soon Aso Rock sef go shift to Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
Mcjimmy: Good news next month.... God is going to shower everyone that is expecting TRV on this thread an uncommon favour, Favor will give someone unqualified lifting before the end of next month... Great positive surprise this week for those expecting theres this week.
AMEN OOO
Has anyone thought about why Canada embassy is not in Nigeria ? Hmmm our leaders are f**ked, they are useless. I wonder why they make use go through the stress of sending original document from Nigeria to Ghana. What is so special about this Ghana that most meaningful companies pack there things to Ghana. It shows how useless our president and other mumu who call themselves leaders are. I will not be surprise very soon Aso Rock sef go shift to Ghana.

bro na God hand this country dey just leave matter...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
vinci500: Nice observation, but you gotta be more careful with the usage of your words.

Bros which word I misuse oooo make u help so that I no go mess up some other time....

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (501)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.