Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,486 members, 7,892,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 02:31 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (843298 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Lordopsy4jc: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Please House can anyone help with the latest Cost of getting a Police Clearance Certificate.

Thanks in Advance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Lordopsy4jc:

Hi Duntano..sorry please what is the present cost of getting a Police Clearance Cert now.

Really Appreciate... I have also sent to you a sample of SOP share on this Forum sometimes ago.

Yes thx have seen it. And responded to the mail.
Its 5k now .. I think.. That's d amt I did it in june..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by alphawg(m): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
Galaxxy:

Thank GOD for the success!! Congrats! Please, do avoid Airlines that might have stop over in the US. Whc Province are u heading to? Me dey waka go Saskatchewan.
Welldone bro, congrats. I'm also looking at saskatchewan come january>>any help from you will be highly appreciated, thanks. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
Lordopsy4jc: Please House can anyone help with the latest Cost of getting a Police Clearance Certificate.

Thanks in Advance
From 3k - upwards ... Depends on your bargaining power.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Lordopsy4jc: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
duntano:

Yes thx have seen it. And responded to the mail.
Its 5k now .. I think.. That's d amt I did it in june..

Ok Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ValerieXO: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
YAY!! part 6! Where have I been?!! hope the Trv's are still coming. Chris Viral how far? slimdel has finally abandoned me in naija cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycanny: 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
hello pls, can someone pls recommend the cheapest schools to study Accounting in Canada. my younger one just got an admission that is 17k per year for 4yrs. We all can't afford that for her, and I have been searching unsuccessfully for a cheaper one since.
Somebody that knows should pls b generous enough to suggest one or two pls.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lucaschase(m): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
kennycanny: hello pls, can someone pls recommend the cheapest schools to study Accounting in Canada. my younger one just got an admission that is 17k per year for 4yrs. We all can't afford that for her, and I have been searching unsuccessfully for a cheaper one since.
Somebody that knows should pls b generous enough to suggest one or two pls.

Think this might help with the tuition http://www.aucc.ca/canadian-universities/facts-and-stats/tuition-fees-by-university/
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ValerieXO: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
Slimdel:
Aww thanks for checking up on me, settling is quite challenging and great. Thanks wink
so eating grilled chicken and taking selfies everyday is now challenging eh wink tongue you just abandoned me in this naija. there is God o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycanny: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
lucaschase:

Think this might help with the tuition http://www.aucc.ca/canadian-universities/facts-and-stats/tuition-fees-by-university/

Thanks so much, do have this type of links for colleges?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by alphawg(m): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
lucaschase:

That's only for undergraduate. how about the link for facts and stats of graduate programs?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by rawlizo(m): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fhemmmy:

It is ok, sir . . . welcome to Canada

I salute your humility sir. Looking forward to meeting you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
#teamSask
alphawg:
Welldone bro, congrats. I'm also looking at saskatchewan come january>>any help from you will be highly appreciated, thanks. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by alphawg(m): 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
realone01: #teamSask
Your head is there joor...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by superbme: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
Greetings to everyone, am happy to have join this forum. Please I need a word of advise on what to do concerning my visa application. By now am suppose to have been called for my medical which I've not been called. I applied 16th of july, please I don't know what to do.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycanny: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
superbme: Greetings to everyone, am happy to have join this forum. Please I need a word of advise on what to do concerning my visa application. By now am suppose to have been called for my medical which I've not been called. I applied 16th of july, please I don't know what to do.

When are u suppose to resume?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by parisbluefox: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
@Rawlizo! How is St John's? Please i need help in getting an accommodation ASAP. pls

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by rawlizo(m): 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
superbme: Greetings to everyone, am happy to have join this forum. Please I need a word of advise on what to do concerning my visa application. By now am suppose to have been called for my medical which I've not been called. I applied 16th of july, please I don't know what to do.

It's not abnormal. You'll get a reply soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by parisbluefox: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
@Rawlizo! How is St John's? Please i need help in getting an accommodation ASAP. pls

rawlizo:

It's not abnormal. You'll get a reply soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by superbme: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
@Rawlizo thanks am just scared that all. Wondering why I've not been called

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycanny: 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
superbme: @Rawlizo thanks am just scared that all. Wondering why I've not been called

People that applied like 9 ,10 are d ones getting called now.
You ll mostly likely get called b4 end of next week.
Be hopeful pls!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
emperoracro: Congrats to all who got medical calls n TRVs @twoc, scguy wtc, it shall b my turn soonest.

Madam slimdel,how ar u doin my Queen

Oga Amefrica, how far ur preparation, i fit com MMA for 20th o,if u say i sud com

And i av a question, pls is it possible to book a flight without having gotten TRV?

Nor worry! Will keep you posted..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lucaschase(m): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
alphawg:
That's only for undergraduate. how about the link for facts and stats of graduate programs?

None Sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by rawlizo(m): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
parisbluefox: @Rawlizo! How is St John's? Please i need help in getting an accommodation ASAP. pls

Hey bro St. John's is cool and cold Lil. Send me a mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chrisviral(m): 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
ValerieXO: YAY!! part 6! Where have I been?!! hope the Trv's are still coming. Chris Viral how far? slimdel has finally abandoned me in naija cry

Missed you. Where went you?
I'm in Montreal now, left two days ago grin
Hope you coming soon?
Canny to beautiful oo

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
chrisviral:

Missed you. Where went you?
I'm in Montreal now, left two days ago grin
Hope you coming soon?
Canny to beautiful oo

Wake up before you piss for bed.. grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by parisbluefox: 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
Check ur mail Sir! grin

rawlizo:

Hey bro St. John's is cool and cold Lil. Send me a mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ikillmods: 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
Oh Gosh part 6!!!!! More and more testimonies by God's Grace.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by superbme: 12:02am On Aug 16, 2014
Rawlizo thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by superbme: 12:25am On Aug 16, 2014
kennycanny:

Am to resume 25th of this month
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by superbme: 12:25am On Aug 16, 2014
kennycanny:

am sorry for the delay in my reply. Am to resume 25th of dis month

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.