Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,499 members, 7,892,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:40 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (843327 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chrisviral(m): 11:10am On Aug 16, 2014
Amefrica:

Na wa oo, I thought the last update on your account was that - they were reviewing your medicals. You never pass am since?

Yeah bro.. still under review!
Enough olishirishi dey my body grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 16, 2014
chrisviral:

Yeah bro.. still under review!
Enough olishirishi dey my body grin

Na wa oh! sad
Abi you get ..... nii?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by DFodio(m): 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
I've got some questions. For those flying lufthansa, those that have flown lufthansa or any other airline for that matter, apart from the two 23kg luggage and one carry-on hand luggage. Do they allow a backpack/laptop bag as well or is it either the laptop bag or the hand luggage. Kindly advise
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Jijola: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
Happy Weekend all. Congrats Uceebee, twoc, Scguy, akinyes, and others that chop their TRVs/Medics. Wishing expectants a season of good news.Favour all the way!

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by anita4real: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hello,
pls can anyone tell me specifically, how i can prove my sponsor relationship to me. Is there any document i am required to add? pls this is uregnt. Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
Please how Long is police clearance valid? I did mine April 11th, wondering if I can use it 1st week of sept to reapply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Aloaye(m): 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
does anyone know if they stopped allowing Nigerians travel with food stuffs to Canada?

And pls would cooking their food be easy and cheap or like how much would someone spend on feeding in a month?

Shalom
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mohammedbashir: 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dchris:

Sorry,i dunno if I can mail certain documents I feel I should hv submitted with my application Wc was about 5wks ago....or should I just wait till dey decide and my sch resumes 2nd sept...pls help me ans dis question house

Hi, I guess the embassy assumes u've submitted the best documents that u possibly can when they receive your application and calling to add mor cld raise sm questions. Moreover, what u think u shld include MIGHT not be very necessary all you need is God's ascention to your request. You never know maybe your call for meds is jst on the way.. Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mohammedbashir: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
Cufs: Please how Long is police clearance valid? I did mine April 11th, wondering if I can use it 1st week of sept to reapply.

A police clearance is vaild ONLY for 3months as we were made to know, so I guess you should get another. You could bargain for the lowest price to get it done. Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Jijola: 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
Depends on your relationship with the person. Documents that evidence the relationship such as previous financial support will do , and most times emphasis on same in the sponsorship letter is prudent.Be sure to provide documents that show your connection and history with the person.
anita4real: Hello,
pls can anyone tell me specifically, how i can prove my sponsor relationship to me. Is there any document i am required to add? pls this is uregnt. Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chichi89(f): 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
Cufs: Please how Long is police clearance valid? I did mine April 11th, wondering if I can use it 1st week of sept to reapply.
3 months but it isn't compulsory for online route. Unless you are going through paper again,I don't think it's necessary.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Jijola: 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
Justwise needed! Dmanlex, wrong turn bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
chichi89: 3 months but it isn't compulsory for online route. Unless you are going through paper again,I don't think it's necessary.

I'm going through paper route again. **smh* and the agent I used twice that failed me said its valid for 6mths.. Guess I have to do another.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chichi89(f): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
DFodio: I've got some questions. For those flying lufthansa, those that have flown lufthansa or any other airline for that matter, apart from the two 23kg luggage and one carry-on hand luggage. Do they allow a backpack/laptop bag as well or is it either the laptop bag or the hand luggage. Kindly advise
I've not flown lufthansa before though I'm about to but BA and KLM allowed me carry a backpack (wasn't a really big one tho) even with my carry-on hand luggage.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mohammedbashir:

A police clearance is vaild ONLY for 3months as we were made to know, so I guess you should get another. You could bargain for the lowest price to get it done. Cheers

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chichi89(f): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
Cufs:

I'm going through paper route again. **smh* and the agent I used twice that failed me said its valid for 6mths.. Guess I have to do another.
Thanks
Awww sorry about that. It was written on my police character cert that 'this certificate is valid for 3 months'. Why paper again now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chrisviral(m): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
Amefrica:

Na wa oh! sad
Abi you get ..... nii?

shocked angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
chichi89: Awww sorry about that. It was written on my police character cert that 'this certificate is valid for 3 months'. Why paper again now?

Dunno, is online route better? Guess I just feel its safer for me to do paper again, I may just make funny mistakes while uploading stuff.lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by LyfeJennings(m): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hi everyone
I am about to apply for the fourth time. Please I do not have a personal statement of account but I intend to add a management account worth 500k. Does anyone think this justifies my working for 5years. Asides this,I have every other document intact plus my Sponsors SOA worth over 85mill.
I need advise please. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Please house i just got an email frm cic that the custodian i hv,is far away frm my school university of manitoba,so please i need help in finding sum one please o they gv me just 1 week o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Chatters(f): 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
rawlizo:

Hey bro St. John's is cool and cold Lil. Send me a mail
I'm looking for accommodation too. I will pm u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
Please i need answers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chichi89(f): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
Cufs:

Dunno, is online route better? Guess I just feel its safer for me to do paper again, I may just make funny mistakes while uploading stuff.lol
I think online route is better since you don't get to lock up important docs in some high commission. I'd say online is faster but I did paper route and got my trv in exactly 6weeks. So I guess paper route is now fast as well. But whichever suits you, just package your documents well. God will grant you favour. Goodluck dear.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
superbme: Greetings to everyone, am happy to have join this forum. Please I need a word of advise on what to do concerning my visa application. By now am suppose to have been called for my medical which I've not been called. I applied 16th of july, please I don't know what to do.

Same shoes also. Applied on the same day and school starts on the 3rd of Sept for me. Next week is surely the week. I say we put it to God in Prayer and hope we get a medical request. Stay Positive
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
LyfeJennings: Hi everyone
I am about to apply for the fourth time. Please I do not have a personal statement of account but I intend to add a management account worth 500k. Does anyone think this justifies my working for 5years. Asides this,I have every other document intact plus my Sponsors SOA worth over 85mill.

Oboy! What were the reasons for previous denials.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dchris:

Sorry,i dunno if I can mail certain documents I feel I should hv submitted with my application Wc was about 5wks ago....or should I just wait till dey decide and my sch resumes 2nd sept...pls help me ans dis question house

Once your app has been submitted you can't include anymore document. I might be wrong if it's paper route tho. The best is just to put it in prayers. Our God is able and he is here with us on this page, even CIC knows!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
tianadiva: Please house i just got an email frm cic that the custodian i hv,is far away frm my school university of manitoba,so please i need help in finding sum one please o they gv me just 1 week o

We have a lot of guys in UofM if you can contact them, they should be able to help asap
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
LyfeJennings: Hi everyone

If I'm in that your gucci shoe I would just forget the 500k acct and let all source of fund and sponsorship be on your sponsor's soa. With that you would have less ish to prove.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by LyfeJennings(m): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
codebreaker:

Oboy! What were the reasons for previous denials.

Travel History
Length of proposed stay in Canada
Purpose of visit
Your current employment situation
Your personal assets and financial status
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by LyfeJennings(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
PlayPays:

If I'm in that your gucci shoe I would just forget the 500k acct and let all source of fund and sponsorship be on your sponsor's soa. With that you would have less ish to prove.

Honestly,im fed Up. Nl is the only reason im applying for the 4th time cos I seen real strong peeps on this thread. I got a new passport and have every documents intact bit luck dont seem to be on my side

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.