Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,840 members, 7,969,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:21 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (856914 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
tokiniofficial: Sure you can, hope this link helps grin

www​.giyf.com/

grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
yomisley: Ok bro thanks.. This one weh I dey hear say Brandon na Abule, I love city life ooo
I applied for admission this year, but was denied cos brandon wants an "O" level that has a minimum of C5. And I had one C6 in my result. So I'm using another "O" level to re-apply. And I hope they give me. Although I may also apply to MUN this time around too, but I don't know what MUN requires as brandon requires you to send your transcript.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
Please For Those that got their visa through online route...How did you answer this one

Is work an essential component of your studies?

Is the question directed to if i want a work permit during studies? I am filling the form first in other to get the checklist code..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by parisbluefox: 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bro apply to MUN and get ur admission sharp sharp! All u need is to send ur exam number and a Waec scratch card to them if you are goin for an undergraduate program, so as to enable them verify the result online. The C6 isn't a problem at all. U don't even need to send ur transcript and there's no need to send anything by post.

modskiller: I applied for admission this year, but was denied cos brandon wants an "O" level that has a minimum of C5. And I had one C6 in my result. So I'm using another t"O" level to re-apply. And I hope they give me. Although I may also apply to MUN this time around too, but I don't know what MUN requires as brandon requires you to send your transcript.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
newbie2014: Please For Those that got their visa through online route...How did you answer this one

Is work an essential component of your studies?

Is the question directed to if i want a work permit during studies? I am filling the form first in other to get the checklist code..

The answer should be "NO"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
Amefrica:

The answer should be "NO"

/////

NO if ur program is not coop....YES if it a coop program.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
yomiraheem:

/////

Thanks and God bless you..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
yomiraheem:

/////

Right!

How you dey nah?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
[quote
author=TeamclicksAir]
If you need confirmation immediately... i will suggest you book directly
with the airlines as you can be sure there will be no story
later.[/quote]

Oga, pls help me with airlines that has the cheap flight. the one am seeing is very expensive oooo. Pls help ur brother. my class start Sep 3.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
Oyeleye2011: Thanks to everyone in the house. I thank God that i register my success story in this part 6 that is almost finished before nairaland was attack but now am still registering in this part 6.

Document Submitted (Online)

Visa Application Forms
Admission Letter (Okanagan College)
Tuition Deposit (500CAD)
Waec Certificate
OND Result and Transcript
IELTS (6.0 Band)

Personal

Birth Certificate from NPC
International Passport
Local Government Identification
Passport Photograph
Volunteer Working Letter
SOP
Dad Picture
Mum Picture
Family Picture
21 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER

Sponsors (Local Government & Uncle as Co sponsor)

Scholarship Letter from L.G (Full Scholarship)
Uncle Personal SOA (6month) (#8million)
Uncle CAC Certificate
Uncle Tax Clearance (3years)
Uncle Sponsorship Letter (Company Letter Headed)
Uncle Afidafit of Sponsorship

God is not sleeping. Believe in God and he will do your own too. He has done my own. Halleluyah.

is it the closing balance that is #8M? or the total transactions made on the account.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
parisbluefox: Bro apply to MUN and get ur admission sharp sharp! All u need is to send ur exam number and a Waec scratch card to them if you are goin for an undergraduate program, so as to enable them verify the result online. The C6 isn't a problem at all. U don't even need to send ur transcript and there's no need to send anything by post.

Bro God bless you.,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
Anybody going to okanagan college, Kelowna Campus, Fall 2014. Have not seen anybody since i joined this forum. May be na only me going to this college.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
bighead1:

is it the closing balance that is #8M? or the total transactions made on the account.

The closing balance is #8M
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
parisbluefox: Bro apply to MUN and get ur admission sharp sharp! All u need is to send ur exam number and a Waec scratch card to them if you are goin for an undergraduate program, so as to enable them verify the result online. The C6 isn't a problem at all. U don't even need to send ur transcript and there's no need to send anything by post.

WHEN IS WINTER, FALL, AND SPRING COS I WANT MINE TO BE LIKE MID NEXT YEAR.,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pinkyni(m): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
ChriGo: ....Amefrica will respond to your post soon grin.....
lol! no even wory beta person don put me thru
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
pinkyni: lol! no even wory beta person don put me thru

I will ignore!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
modskiller:

fall: September
spring:March
summer: June
winter: December

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
lovelydamsel:

fall: September
spring:March
summer: June
winter: December

Winter semester starts in January, ma.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
Finestlex: yes I did.. Sorry for late reply. My brothe now has my phone. Don't have accesss to the internet for now.. I'm flying this night.. Very best dearie

Safe trip dear. see ya soon smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
modskiller:

For start dates

Fall: September
Winter: January
Spring: May

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
yomisley: If I want to apply to multiple universities what can I use
....If you're looking at Universities inside Ontario province then check Ontario Universities Application centre http://www.ouac.on.ca/ .....but if Outside Ontario province, you're on ur own grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
Amefrica:

Winter semester starts in January, ma.

That's why I call you LOCAL CHAMP. I mentioned when each season starts so he can arrange his schdule by checking online.I mentioned it that way so I can see who go fall him hand.trust, you be the first persin,wey come fall him hand. LOKI cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
Finestlex: Flying this night.. Very best to all of us. See y'all on the other side. One love
....Safe trip bro...Bring my Garri come oooo grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tdayof(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
Finestlex: Flying this night.. Very best to all of us. See y'all on the other side. One love
safe journey bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Ifeoluuwa: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
lovelydamsel:
That's why I call you LOCAL CHAMP. I mentioned when each season starts so he can arrange his schdule by checking online.I mentioned it that way so I can see who go fall him hand.trust, you be the first persin,wey come fall him hand. LOKI cheesy
Chaiiiiii, ull never cease to amaze me Baby shocked cool . I dey Gbadun U scarra!!! Smarty lala!!! cheesy wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Is it your time of the month?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by twaintoy(f): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
Amefrica, ma rora oooo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
twaintoy: Amefrica, ma rora oooo.

I'm cool, sis. kiss cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
Amefrica:

Is it your time of the month?

SMH this is how ibadan people misbehave.I don't answer local champs.water get levels. Safe trip
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by twaintoy(f): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
Amefrica:

I'm cool, sis. kiss cheesy
o daa bee
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ifeoluuwa: Chaiiiiii, ull never cease to amaze me Baby shocked cool . I dey Gbadun U scarra!!! Smarty lala!!! cheesy wink grin

Hehehe before! why I go DULL like you cheesy wassup love of God
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
twaintoy: o daa bee

smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (501)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.