Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,066 members, 7,942,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

Dealing With A Long Distance Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With A Long Distance Relationship (3379 Views)

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With A Long Distance Relationship by marieolae(f): 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
MzOma: Dear lovely people of NL, am in dire need of good words of advice...
I have been going out with a guy for almost a year. Infact we wd officially be a year old by the 23rd of next month(sept), he schools in d eastern part of the country, buh hez based in lag while am also based in lag, the issue now is the long distance thingy, we barely get to see at all,the last time we got to see was last year november, though we communicate very well on phone, buh am starting to entertain some fears abt this relationship.... Am thinking of calling it quits on our first anniversary next month, or is there a way we could deal with the distance ish?
Really need matured advice.....
Thanks, lovely nairalanders.
in these kind of relationships, trust is the key. If you know that you cannot trust your man, you cannot decieve yourself into believing that he is not cheating on you. But if you know that you can trust your man, and him being far away from you is not a problem then you can continue with this relationship. But to be honest long distance relationships do not tend to last. Spending time with your partner is important.
Re: Dealing With A Long Distance Relationship by MzOma(f): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
Thanks y'all... U guys are great.thanks for all ur words, some hilarious, some motivaing, buh in all, they were wonderful..... Ah learnt some few things tho.....
NL really is a fun place to be.
*Much Hugs and kisses*
Re: Dealing With A Long Distance Relationship by MrCork: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ivanspring:

I'm beginning to suspect that you're Andyblaze. You both have the same writing style.

.B!tch ..who the f*** is Randy blaze? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Dealing With A Long Distance Relationship by MrCork: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
MzOma: Thanks y'all... U guys are great.thanks for all ur words, some hilarious, some motivaing, buh in all, they were wonderful..... Ah learnt some few things tho.....
NL really is a fun place to be.
*Much Hugs and kisses*

....which great?....r u aint even light skin! angry
Re: Dealing With A Long Distance Relationship by Andyblaze: 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
MrCork:

He's the man that impregnated your mother
Re: Dealing With A Long Distance Relationship by MrCork: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
Andyblaze:

He's the man that impregnated your mother

...bro... u sound like one of ma B!tches from Kenya....are u pregnant? (no ofeinse) undecided
Re: Dealing With A Long Distance Relationship by Andyblaze: 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
MrCork:

...bro... u sound like one of ma B!tches from Kenya....are u pregnant? (no ofeinse) undecided

Old man never still wan get sense
Re: Dealing With A Long Distance Relationship by MrCork: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
Andyblaze:

Old man never still wan get sense

.....bro...serrriously...I hav notin against B1tches whcih is y i like u... U a great Ghana B!tch (no oofeinse)

...anyways, wey MzOma at?
angry
Re: Dealing With A Long Distance Relationship by great289(m): 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
hhm i fr gt high bp nw oo . . .ws thinkn is my gf wen i red some lines until i view ur profile and find out u start usn nl last yr. Inshort dnt leave d guy continue with am pls.
Re: Dealing With A Long Distance Relationship by Andyblaze: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
MrCork:

.....bro...serrriously...I hav notin against B1tches whcih is y i like u... U a great Ghana B!tch (no oofeinse)

...anyways, wey MzOma at?
angry

MzOma busy gathering bankuu, he say he wanna eat a lot get fat, then bleach his skin so he can attract beautifool b!tch like me
Re: Dealing With A Long Distance Relationship by Ivanspring(f): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
MrCork:

Ass*hole!!! Do you feel better now? (no offense)
Re: Dealing With A Long Distance Relationship by Ivanspring(f): 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nairaland censor, allow me to say what i want to say oh
Re: Dealing With A Long Distance Relationship by MrCork: 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ivanspring:

Ass*hole!!! Do you feel better now? (no offense)

....hello b!tch...serrriously...u sound familiar...are u Suzie from Uganda? angry
Re: Dealing With A Long Distance Relationship by tuwayz(m): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ur case is even beTter
Re: Dealing With A Long Distance Relationship by Yemlizzy(f): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
MzOma:
D distance, nd ion why, buh something in ma head keeps telling me he's seeing another gal
This is obviously your worst nightmare! When trust becomes absent,doubt comes in.
Re: Dealing With A Long Distance Relationship by Ivanspring(f): 6:23am On Aug 12, 2014
MrCork:

....hello b!tch...serrriously...u sound familiar...are u Suzie from Uganda? angry

Only cowards like you can stoop this low in a faceless forum.
*spits*

A word of advice, don't be rude and discourteous to people you barely know...most especially those who never offended you in anyway. You'll only heap up problems for yourself and your future generations.
Re: Dealing With A Long Distance Relationship by CoachDX: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2014
mrking3: I'm Still Single bro!!
. . .and you've been on LDR for 6years?
Re: Dealing With A Long Distance Relationship by mrking3(m): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2014
CoachDX:
. . .and you've been on LDR for 6years?
we've been friends since our Uni days ... she just passed out from service and got retained in Ondo state! While I'm based in Lagos! So we do see every month! Well, hopefuly! She's my FIRST and LAST .. LDR aint for the weak! You must be prepeared to pass through hell to make it work! But truth is, distance wouldn't be a barrier if you truly LOVE and TRUST each other no matter the circumstance! Only a foolish man would cheat on a lady that Loves him almost unconditionally! The lady in question is Trust worthy and has been sincere to me for all this past years! so why should I go contrary? Sometimes when I sit with folks the next thing they keep asking me is do you know what your lady is doing right there or whom she's with right now? and I respond by saying my lady is not like that! And I trust her 100% ! I don't care what anybody says! Sometimes when I visit her, I take her unawares coz I have an extra key to her Room. Bro ... Lemme stop here please!!!
Re: Dealing With A Long Distance Relationship by CoachDX: 11:24am On Aug 12, 2014
@MrKings. That's a good one you have. . .and you both seeing every month does help. LDR works for the matured. . .those prepared and ready to hook their partner forever. . .those two that sees eachother as their 'last bus-stop'. . .hence, they 'invest' in the relationship whichever way. It's nice you trust her 100% and it's also nice she's worth it.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With A Long Distance Relationship by MrCork: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ivanspring:

Only cowards like you can stoop this low in a faceless forum.
*spits*

A word of advice, don't be rude and discourteous to people you barely know...most especially those who never offended you in anyway. You'll only heap up problems for yourself and your future generations.

.....sweeery....u neverr been to London so lis SHOW respect....u aint even light skin sef! angry
Re: Dealing With A Long Distance Relationship by Ivanspring(f): 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
MrCork:

.....sweeery....u neverr been to London so lis SHOW respect....u aint even light skin sef! angry

Ok. Thanks for the info
Re: Dealing With A Long Distance Relationship by sluvy4tune(m): 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
MzOma:
He almost cheated with my friend once

He is definitely banging an igbo chick somewhere. Like some1 said its a 50-50 thing
Re: Dealing With A Long Distance Relationship by smithhiles: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2014
In order to make long distance relationship work, there must be some kind of commitment and sacrifices that both people must be willing to make.

sugar daddies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Approach A Woman In Public And Win Her Heart / Help! My Boyfriends Parents Don't Want Him To Be With Me Because I'm White. / 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.