Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,832 members, 7,889,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:59 PM

See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition (5032 Views)

RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo / Loose Kaynon Versus Praiz: Who Has The Best Beard In Nigerian Music? Vote! / Funmilayo Ransome Kuti: The First Woman To Drive A Car In Nigeria [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by kizbad: 6:42am On Aug 11, 2014
[img]http://media.business24-7.ae/images/2014/08/harm.jpg[/img]
A bearded British woman is the only woman to appear in a photography exhibition celebrating the world's best facial hair .
23 year old Harnaam Kaur started growing a beard at the age of 16 after being diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome, a condition which causes excess hair growth.She said

'It’s incredible to be the only bearded woman among all these men. It makes me feel really strong.And raising awareness for such a good cause is like a cherry on the top.'When I first started growing my beard it was for religious reasons but as the years have gone by I’ve kept it for more personal reasons.'It makes me feel like a brave, confident woman who isn't afraid to break society’s norms"

Initially due to bullying, she used to shave and wax but after being baptised Sikh,she stopped because the religion prohibits shaving of body hair..

- See more at: http://www.askranker.com/2014/08/meet-first-woman-with-full-beards-to.html
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by Tolexander: 7:15am On Aug 11, 2014
kizbad: [img]http://media.business24-7.ae/images/2014/08/harm.jpg[/img]

osama bin Ladiness

12 Likes

Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by freshness2020: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2014
Tolexander:

osama bin Ladiness
♈όϋ got dat outta my mouth...
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by tyson99(m): 8:33am On Aug 11, 2014
Ah eyi ga oooogrin

1 Like

Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 11, 2014
lol........ scary tho
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by Dubby6(m): 9:45am On Aug 11, 2014
Na wa oo....
Not sexy
Dis reminds me of one Andyblaze post were he met a gal online and she had beards like Adolph Hitler
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by SirElaw(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2014
I give glory to God for making me normal.

1 Like

Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by MARKone(m): 11:12am On Aug 11, 2014
Na wah, see the shest sef grin
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by tiamiyukunle69(m): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
seriously?
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by BaddieKay(f): 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
not looking bad smiley
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by priscaoge(f): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
Oh! And she's pretty shocked

3 Likes

Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tolexander:

osama bin Ladiness
Chai! there is God o! grin
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by aijayHenry(f): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
kissBeautiful girl
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by ElFenomeno1: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
#FuckingBeardGang
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by dridowu: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
A religion forbids shavin bodily hair?! God knows hw smelly they wud be!!
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by bablononi(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
oluwa o
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by bablononi(m): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
MsPat: A religion forbids shavin bodily hair?! God knows hw smelly they wud be!!
undecided
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by Airforce1(m): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hian

End time tins o
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by Ariyke: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
priscaoge: Oh! And she's pretty shocked
really pretty
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
Eewo orisa. Tonbani kanmoni, ola laa mu. Witches in da house. wink
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by ebullientV(m): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
kizbad:
'It’s incredible to be the only bearded woman among all these men. It makes me feel really strong.And raising awareness for such a good cause is like a cherry on the top. 'When I first started growing my beard it was for religious reasons but as the years have gone by I’ve kept it for more personal reasons. 'It makes me feel like a brave, confident woman who isn't afraid to break society’s norms"
Look closely pple, there's alot to learn from here.

I think so many ladies seeing themselves growing up like this, would decide to wallow in despair.. But our lady right here choose to go along with the flow, and she's the better for it today..

2 Likes

Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
I commend her for her confidence cos today's women are full of complex problem. Some of them exhaust a jar of make-up in three days. They end up looking like painted sepulchres, Egyptian mummies and mmonwu ulaga.
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by ZACHIE: 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
kizbad: [img]http://media.business24-7.ae/images/2014/08/harm.jpg[/img]
.'When I first started growing my beard it was for religious reasons

- See more at: http://www.askranker.com/2014/08/meet-first-woman-with-full-beards-to.html

That religion, again!!!!
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by Jerrick(m): 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
Bet warrisdis?
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by ideee03(f): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
Still beautiful...luv her eyes nd nose.
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by Valfrankie(m): 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
She's Beautiful!kisskisskisskiss Wish she would shave off that beard n come marry me...angryangryangry
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by hatux: 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
Yekpa! Never seen this before for my life!
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by abdulaz: 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
MsPat: A religion forbids shavin bodily hair?! God knows hw smelly they wud be!!
what is the name of the religion? Please enlighten me.
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
abdulaz: what is the name of the religion? Please enlighten me.
Sikhism
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by abdulaz: 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
MsPat: Sikhism
thanks.
Re: See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition by lalasticlala(m): 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
did i hear ha say dat ha religion 4bids shaving of body hair? gush dis womanz down below must b a rain forest geographical zone wit wild animals residing there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Most Flamboyant,and Best Dressed Man In Australia(pictures) / Pretty Brazilian Cop Julia Arrests Gang Leader, Members Leaks Her Private Pics / AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.