Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,953 members, 7,919,073 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:49 PM

The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State (26392 Views)

One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt / List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by 735i(m): 8:15am On Aug 12, 2014
Eyop:

Because your statement is wrong. You cannot say every state in Nigeria does that. So are you saying this happens in all the 36 states in Nigeria? The answer is NO e.g both Exterior and Interior parts(Apart from some of the Villages) of Akwa-Ibom state are tarred and same with some other states as well

In terms of roads, Akwa Ibom is millions of miles ahead of Lagos…. there is really no basis for comparison…
What i however noticed in Akwa Ibom is that there is a strong maintenance culture…. so i don't even see the roads deteriorating anytime soon. That governor sure deserves commendation.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Eyop: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2014
customized13: that's a lie, I have been to uyo, and I spent 2months there, I stayed along abak road, any point you try to take a diversion away from abak road, you are tending into a slum, my friend works @ the state secretariat, leaving the state secretariat from the back gate, you will meet a slum. I just can't remember most of the street names I saw, I will try and ask my guy.

Brother what makes it a lie? Because you stayed(past tense and so don't say what you don't know) along Abak road does that now proof that what am saying is wrong? I am not saying 100% of the interior part of AKS are good but you can NEVER compare the roads in that state to Lagos. I repeat NEVER. Who's to give you an authentic information about that state? Your guy or myself a native of that state?
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by maclatunji: 10:22am On Aug 12, 2014
735i:

Okay.. i agree..
But i still need you to answer my question. "Did people living in Surulere and V.I engage the government before their road was fixed"?

1. Yes they did and continue to do so on several platforms.

2. What is the economic status and strategic importance of Surulere to Lagos compared to Ejigbo. If the government spends N1 billion in Surulere and Ejigbo, where is it likely to raise the money back in revenue faster?

3.What is the GDP of Ejigbo compared to that of Surulere?

These are the kinds of questions that guides government in taking decisions on what roads get fixed first etc.

735i:
Have you ever been at Jakande Gate between 5am and 10am on a weekday? The sheer number of people who ply that route daily will shock you!! Yet it is in such a deplorable state. Aren't these people Lagosians? Don't they pay tax to the Lagos State Government? Are they lesser beings? Are there certain areas that deserve more attention than others? If your answer is yes, then pray tell me why.
Would the road have been allowed to deteriorate to this extent if it were in Surulere or in Ikeja CBD?

These questions are answered above? And for the record, Ejigbo cannot match Surulere or Ikeja in terms of revenue streams to the government.

735i:
When Fashola was re-elected for 2nd term, the roads weren't this bad…all that was required of him was a proper maintenance structure…so the issue of having 1 billion Naira doesn't even come up...

A big hole at Iyana Isolo was patched about 3 months ago and another was patched opposite LASPOTECH in front of Zenith bank on the same road by Lagos State Public Works Corporation.

If you go there right now, another set of 2 huge craters have emerged on another part of that stretch of Iyana Isolo. Why? It is simply the huge population of people and heavy vehicles plying the road. It is not that the government is not maintaining roads at all. It is just that the resources and infrastructure available cannot match the heavy population and in recent times weather. The rain has been incessant and if not for the excellent drainage clearing efforts of the government, things would have been a lot worse.

Solutions

What the people in places like Ejigbo have to do is to constitute community meetings probably through your Community Development Associations (CDAs) and the Community Development Committee (CDC) to identify and agree on the most important roads they want to be fixed, then look at what self-help actions they can do for themselves. After this, they have to put considerable pressure on their elected representatives to do more for them. I am aware of the pressure put on the House of Representatives member representing that area by the APC leaders in Ejigbo and I am also aware of the pressure he put on Governor Fashola and I am also aware that the governor let him know that there is not much more he could do for that area because he had 6 projects running within that federal constituency (at that point in time) one of which is the Ajao Estate link bridge that has been commissioned.

The people really have to ask their local government chairman what he is doing about roads. What roads has he done or is he doing? Let me ask the people of Ejigbo one question: do they get served notices to pay TV and radio license fees and do they pay it?
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by mbulela: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2014
735i:

In terms of roads, Akwa Ibom is millions of miles ahead of Lagos…. there is really no basis for comparison…
What i however noticed in Akwa Ibom is that there is a strong maintenance culture…. so i don't even see the roads deteriorating anytime soon. That governor sure deserves commendation.

How many roads are there in the whole Akwa Ibom state?
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by mbulela: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2014
There is really no defence for the roads shown in the pics on the first page.
Those attempting to defend it end up looking stupid and very foolish.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by debbie(f): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2014
@ maclatunji,it is very clear now that you are blaming the local government chairmen and not the state government...please where is it done? leadership starts from the head....when roads are constructed in ikoyi or surulere,will you applaud the chairmen or fashola.Please stop all these your sentimental talks and stop being defensive.When the federal government is not doing their job,dont we blame the president.
Face the truth,fashola second tenure was a BIG BLUNDER.I dont want to start siting things,you have to face the fact that somethings were out-rightly abandoned,so save us the stress of being the spokesman for the government and see the real truth in what people are saying.Some places have been abonadoned for over 8years...yet the government has been in power for such a period of time.

I think the government was doing more of the more you look the less you see...Remember,he did some work,but he never did some.

5 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Firefire(m): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2014
debbie: @ maclatunji,it is very clear now that you are blaming the local government chairmen and not the state government...please where is it done? leadership starts from the head....when roads are constructed in ikoyi or surulere,will you applaud the chairmen or fashola.Please stop all these your sentimental talks and stop being defensive.When the federal government is not doing their job,dont we blame the president.

Face the truth,shocked Fashola second tenure was a BIG BLUNDERshocked.

I dont want to start siting things,you have to face the fact that somethings were out-rightly abandoned,so save us the stress of being the spokesman for the government and see the real truth in what people are saying.Some places have been abonadoned for over 8years...yet the government has been in power for such a period of time.

I think the government was doing more of the more you look the less you see...Remember,he did some work,but he never did some.

You are absolutely correct shocked A VERY BIG DISASTER If you ask me sad

3 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by 735i(m): 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
maclatunji:

1. Yes they did and continue to do so on several platforms.

2. What is the economic status and strategic importance of Surulere to Lagos compared to Ejigbo. If the government spends N1 billion in Surulere and Ejigbo, where is it likely to raise the money back in revenue faster?

3.What is the GDP of Ejigbo compared to that of Surulere?

These are the kinds of questions that guides government in taking decisions on what roads get fixed first etc.

These questions are answered above? And for the record, Ejigbo cannot match Surulere or Ikeja in terms of revenue streams to the government.

A big hole at Iyana Isolo was patched about 3 months ago and another was patched opposite LASPOTECH in front of Zenith bank on the same road by Lagos State Public Works Corporation.

If you go there right now, another set of 2 huge craters have emerged on another part of that stretch of Iyana Isolo. Why? It is simply the huge population of people and heavy vehicles plying the road. It is not that the government is not maintaining roads at all. It is just that the resources and infrastructure available cannot match the heavy population and in recent times weather. The rain has been incessant and if not for the excellent drainage clearing efforts of the government, things would have been a lot worse.

Solutions

What the people in places like Ejigbo have to do is to constitute community meetings probably through your Community Development Associations (CDAs) and the Community Development Committee (CDC) to identify and agree on the most important roads they want to be fixed, then look at what self-help actions they can do for themselves. After this, they have to put considerable pressure on their elected representatives to do more for them. I am aware of the pressure put on the House of Representatives member representing that area by the APC leaders in Ejigbo and I am also aware of the pressure he put on Governor Fashola and I am also aware that the governor let him know that there is not much more he could do for that area because he had 6 projects running within that federal constituency (at that point in time) one of which is the Ajao Estate link bridge that has been commissioned.

The people really have to ask their local government chairman what he is doing about roads. What roads has he done or is he doing? Let me ask the people of Ejigbo one question: do they get served notices to pay TV and radio license fees and do they pay it?

Oga!!! what are you saying? Do you have any idea how much Ladipo market generates daily for LASG? What is the condition of the road in Ladipo and it's environs? Have you been there lately? Does Surulere generate more revenue than a quarter of Ladipo market?
What exactly generates the revenue in the Surulere sef? Don't play that revenue generation card because it's not a valid argument.

People work on the Island and live in Ejigbo. Are they not entitled to the same fair treatment as those living in Surulere?

Did you say excellent drainage clearing efforts by the government? Seriously? I doubt if you know where Ejigbo is!!!
You say the population there is heavy….is it not enough reason for the state government to develop alternative routes that are already in the master plan? The people who ply these routes….don't they pay tax? or do they pay less? these are the same people who work on the Island and around CBD….yet they can't benefit from the taxes they pay?

You want people to take care of basic amenities that a state government is supposed to provide? Then why should they pay tax to the government? Why should the state government receive allocation for the LGA if it cannot use it to provide basic amenities?
I know a retired couple that live in Ejigbo…they constructed their own borehole (water), keep dogs (security) and recently dug a gutter through the length of the street. Their pension is taxed. They pay tenement rate to the government. Now you want them to build roads too?

i'm sure you were aware that the roads were collapsing gradually a long time ago? Your awareness didn't fix it!!! nobody cares what you know…people need their suffering ameliorated not your being aware.
And what the F**k does TV and Radio license have to do with bad roads?

6 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by redsun(m): 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
That why you wonder what they need eKO Atlantic for when there are numerous places like this in Lagos that needs to be made habitable for humans dwelling.

I dont understand why they think a city can just turn to Rome in one day without layed out foundations. And to think that nnpc deport is in this area shows how Nigerian resources are truly for the dogs, nothing is given back to the society whatsoever. The management and the local authority are not ashamed to be seen making millions of dollars in an environment that us not fit for wild pigs dwellings.
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by maclatunji: 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
735i:

Oga!!! what are you saying? Do you have any idea how much Ladipo market generates daily for LASG? What is the condition of the road in Ladipo and it's environs? Have you been there lately? Does Surulere generate more revenue than a quarter of Ladipo market?
What exactly generates the revenue in the Surulere sef? Don't play that revenue generation card because it's not a valid argument.

People work on the Island and live in Ejigbo. Are they not entitled to the same fair treatment as those living in Surulere?

Did you say excellent drainage clearing efforts by the government? Seriously? I doubt if you know where Ejigbo is!!!
You say the population there is heavy….is it not enough reason for the state government to develop alternative routes that are already in the master plan? The people who ply these routes….don't they pay tax? or do they pay less? these are the same people who work on the Island and around CBD….yet they can't benefit from the taxes they pay?

You want people to take care of basic amenities that a state government is supposed to provide? Then why should they pay tax to the government? Why should the state government receive allocation for the LGA if it cannot use it to provide basic amenities?
I know a retired couple that live in Ejigbo…they constructed their own borehole (water), keep dogs (security) and recently dug a gutter through the length of the street. Their pension is taxed. They pay tenement rate to the government. Now you want them to build roads too?

i'm sure you were aware that the roads were collapsing gradually a long time ago? Your awareness didn't fix it!!! nobody cares what you know…people need their suffering ameliorated not your being aware.
And what the F**k does TV and Radio license have to do with bad roads?

Obviously we are operating on differeent levels of cognition. How do local governments generate revenue? Comparing Ladipo to Surulere in terms of revenue generation is laughable. #Hahahaaa
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by middyuzeri: 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
My people, I ve been in ejigbo for over 20yrs and I can specifically say d landowners and lga chairman are the failures. The oba is a thorn in the flesh of inhabitants and d l.g.a chairman doesn't even stay in ejigbo. Falana road was 2 b constructed by a pvt individual in ejigbo but d oba told him to pay marching ground of 2million. Fashola can't see evrywhere moreova wia is d l.g.a allocation going 2 cos most of dese roads re trunk 'c' roads. Dere re death holes on d road ryt in front of d l.g.* secretariat is it fashola dat wld do dat? Although fashola is too elitist wiv his policies and concentrates more on d island he definitely hasn't 4gotin d mainland. Jakande - ijegun is ryt under construction. D chairman and oba plus we even have a special adviser wu is an indigene of d townall dese re to lobby 4 development in d area. I love APC buh dey've failed in ejigbo woefully.
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by maclatunji: 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
redsun: That why you wonder what they need eKO Atlantic for when there are numerous places like this in Lagos that needs to be made habitable for humans dwelling.

I dont understand why they think a city can just turn to Rome in one day without layed out foundations. And to think that nnpc deport is in this area shows how Nigerian resources are truly for the dogs, nothing is given back to the society whatsoever. The management and the local authority are not ashamed to be seen making millions of dollars in an environment that us not fit for wild pigs dwellings.

I agree with you on the Eko Atlantic project.
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by redsun(m): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
maclatunji:

I agree with you on the Eko Atlantic project.

It is totally contradictory. It is like pouring a new wine into an old wine skin. And very antipoor.
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by maclatunji: 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
debbie: @ maclatunji,it is very clear now that you are blaming the local government chairmen and not the state government...please where is it done? leadership starts from the head....when roads are constructed in ikoyi or surulere,will you applaud the chairmen or fashola.Please stop all these your sentimental talks and stop being defensive.When the federal government is not doing their job,dont we blame the president.
Face the truth,fashola second tenure was a BIG BLUNDER.I dont want to start siting things,you have to face the fact that somethings were out-rightly abandoned,so save us the stress of being the spokesman for the government and see the real truth in what people are saying.Some places have been abonadoned for over 8years...yet the government has been in power for such a period of time.

So keep complaining, let us see if that will fix the roads. I am not blaming the local government for the poor state of the roads. What I have done is:

1. Identify the challenges Lagos State faces in terms of overall infrastructure development.

2. Identify the ongoing projects or recently completed in the area.

3. Suggest how the people can mitigate the abysmal state of affairs.

What have you done? Complain, complain and complain. Well, keep complaining and do not change.

Please tell us how much money is required to fix the roads in Ejigbo by each tier of government.
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by warrior01: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
maclatunji:

So keep complaining, let us see if that will fix the roads. I am not blaming the local government for the poor state of the roads. What I have done is:

1. Identify the challenges Lagos State faces in terms of overall infrastructure development.

What have you done? Complain, complain and complain. Well, keep complaining and do not change.

Please tell us how much money is required to fix the roads in Ejigbo by each tier of government.

Keep on finding rubbish excuses for the failures of your pay masters. It obvious hypocrisy runs in your blood. The workforce of Lagos resides in the afore mentioned places that has witnessed no government presence. Don't they deserve to live a decent life? You really suck with your useless argument. Again, I ask; what happens to all the internally generated revenue of Lagos state? Move out from your enclave and see what other states are achieving even with their low income generation. The APC government in Lagos is a big disgrace and enough of this propaganda. Lagos stinks and it's high time people rose and condemn this failure of a government.

7 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by debbie(f): 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
Please dont mind him,i don't want to thread words with him.....its obvious from his comments you know who and what he represent.
If the poor masses doesn't complain about any ill treatment from the government i wonder when and how their voices will be heard....continue your sentiment and unrealistic analysis.
warrior01:

Keep on finding rubbish excuses for the failures of your pay masters. It obvious hypocrisy runs in your blood. The workforce of Lagos resides in the afore mentioned places that has witnessed no government presence. Don't they deserve to live a decent life? You really suck with your useless argument. Again, I ask; what happens to all the internally generated revenue of Lagos state? Move out from your enclave and see what other states are achieving even with their low income generation. The APC government in Lagos is a big disgrace and enough of this propaganda. Lagos stinks and it's high time people rose and condemn this failure of a government.

5 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by 735i(m): 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
maclatunji:

Obviously we are operating on differeent levels of cognition. How do local governments generate revenue? Comparing Ladipo to Surulere in terms of revenue generation is laughable. #Hahahaaa

I really wasn't expecting a reasonable response from you. I just wanted to make it obvious that you don't know what you're saying.

4 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by maclatunji: 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
warrior01:

What is the population density in any other state compared to Lagos? It is arguments like yours that might ensure that Ejigbo remains the way it is without positive change, please buy airtime to broadcast the problems, let us see how that works against getting people organised to improve their environment and engage the government to make changes.
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Firefire(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
735i:

I really wasn't expecting a reasonable response from you. I just wanted to make it obvious that you don't know what you're saying.

That guy must be a clown

grin

4 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Firefire(m): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
debbie: Please dont mind him,i don't want to thread words with him.....its obvious from his comments you know who and what he represent.
If the poor masses doesn't complain about any ill treatment from the government i wonder when and how their voices will be heard....continue your sentiment and unrealistic analysis.

That guy must be a clown cool

3 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by warrior01: 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
maclatunji:

What is the population density in any other state compared to Lagos? It is arguments like yours that might ensure that Ejigbo remains the way it is without positive change, please buy airtime to broadcast the problems, let us see how that works against getting people organised to improve their environment and engage the government to make changes.
Oh! So your govt knows how to use same population density to get bigger allocation from the Feds, tax, bigger IGR, et al but once it gets to provision of infrastructure, the same population becomes a problem? Hypocrite! FYI, the big population of Lagos is actually a big plus to any sane government. What APC and your masters lack is the wherewithal to govern a state like Lagos. With all the huge revenue allocation and IGR, how many kilometers of roads have been tarred in Lagos? No good drainage system, bad road network, no public pipe borne water, no security etc. what is LASG good at except propaganda? Like I said, leave Lagos and see what other states are achieving from scratch.

4 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by middyuzeri: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
Please can we be reminded that a properly constructed 1 km road (dual carriage)wiv drainages and bus stand cost abt 500-800million naira.
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by ola6: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
Are you surprised?! The job of Maclatunji and Eko lie is to ensure we keep paying Alphabeta (Tinubu) 2billion NGN every month. They are to ensure the Tinubus keep getting richer at the expense of Lagosians.

Maclatunji the APC boy/man, can you please highlight the development your "perfect governor" has done in Ayobo, Makoko, Shomolu, Meran, ladipo?!

Low cost housing estate, Fashola with destain told us to start looking for cheap cement.
Yet Tinubu ole your god father can own Oriental hotel, royal garden estate, Fara park, beech wood Estate, Lagos government house Abuja.

We are double taxed every year, yet we do not deserve the development the people of Ikoyi, vi and LEKKI get abi?!

Issokay! May GOD keep us till 2015.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by ola6: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
middyuzeri: Please can we be reminded that a properly constructed 1 km road (dual carriage)wiv drainages and bus stand cost abt 500-800million naira.

For the Fasholas and APC, it will cost anywhere between 10 - 30 billion NGN!

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by jmaine: 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
maclatunji:

The day i will see you lambasting the FG for similar sins you are strenuously trying to defend here . . . .I leave it at that . . . .

3 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by ola6: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
jmaine:

The day i will see you lambasting the FG for similar sins you are strenuously trying to defend here . . . .I leave it at that . . . .

You dey mind the hypocrite ni?!
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by jmaine: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
ola6:

You dey mind the hypocrite ni?!

He is a very shameless one for even attempting to defend such grievous sin against the Ejigbo inhabitants . . .

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by fineworker(m): 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
TamzyTamudo: Wonder why the Oba and Local govt chairman will sit and watch this community retard to this extent,there is a saying "forward ever and backward never" but in ejigbo it is the opposite "forward never and backward ever". Smh!!!! The annoying part of the story is core ejigbo people doesn't care about this failures they still celebrate their so called oba and his associates,the lCDA chairman and other officials has this as their motto,operation I must live in lekki,what a shame.
So it is the duty of OBA to award contracts for construction of roads, Fashola is working. APC all the way.
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
Its not peculiar to ejigbo alone, its a common thing in lagos, check this thread. www.nairaland.com/1854297/pics-apc-calumny-ketu-version

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Duchaello(f): 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
TamzyTamudo: Wonder why the Oba and Local govt chairman will sit and watch this community retard to this extent,there is a saying "forward ever and backward never" but in ejigbo it is the opposite "forward never and backward ever". Smh!!!! The annoying part of the story is core ejigbo people doesn't care about this failures they still celebrate their so called oba and his associates,the lCDA chairman and other officials has this as their motto,operation I must live in lekki,what a shame.
Guy that third picture Na front of my granny's house o.The road bad no be small ,Whenever I'm there for a visit I don't stay long at all.That place is nothing to write home about. Funniest of all is the councillor's house is very close to this bad road and he has never for one thought about finding a solution so sad. This very road is actually one of the major roads in Ejigbo,It links Ajao estate road, links idimu egbeda road,shasha ,iyana ejigbo etc. I don't even know what to do now cos I have to go there on Sunday and I pray it won't rain. WHERE YOUR SIDE FOR EJIGBO jor cool
Guy that third picture Na front of my granny's house o.The road bad no be small ,Whenever I'm there for a visit I don't stay long at all.That place is nothing to write home about. Funniest of all is the councillor's house is very close to this bad road and he has never for one thought about finding a solution so sad. This very road is actually one of the major roads in Ejigbo,It links Ajao estate road, links idimu egbeda road,shasha ,iyana ejigbo etc. I don't even know what to do now cos I have to go there on Sunday and I pray it won't rain. WHERE YOUR SIDE FOR EJIGBO jor
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by shosky1794: 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
I will say enough of this bickering. We all know what to do at the appropriate time. 2015 is close and I will only advise the people of these areas to make that change they want. If the Lagos State Govt knows it gets more economic benefits from Surulere and the likes then APC should end its campaign in those places. Let's see if the votes in those areas will be enough for them to rule Lagos again.
Please people from Ejigbo and its environs most especially people from Alimosho let's prove to them through our votes that we hold the aces in any election in Lagos State. We are tired of being neglected after winning the governorship election majorly through us.
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by biafranqueen: 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
hey!!!Fashola is working !

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NIA DG, Ahmed Rufai, A Misfit, National Security Threat - NIA Directors / 'How Cabals In The Presidency Hijacked Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment' - SDC / Omo-Agege Replaces Ighoyota Amori Of PDP In Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.