Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,359 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister (21045 Views)

Why Nigeria Can't Win Lassa Fever Battle As Ebola - Health Minister / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by NITROGENN: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
BankuTilapia2: Mumugeria da joke of Africa
Am even tired oo This useless mumugerians will never stop hating.

5 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Sweetlemon(f): 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
mrworldwide1: There some things that don't need condemning such as a virus of this kind so stop trying to act all perfect

I am creating awareness not condemning. Dummy!

So using Ghana as an example of a country that has been able to avoid by being more careful is condemning to you? Are you sure you are ok?

overhypedsteve: another reason again why somebody should call this one a fool. And not just any fool. But a fool that have aquired for herself a mobile phone, a 21st century upgraded fool. a dangerous fool with internet access.

Wallahi! If I insult you, you will report me to the mods. You have been warned.

3 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by MrGiddy(m): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
I think you over under rate your country,Nigerians are always careful.'don't forget the source of which we got hit by this deadly disease
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Sweetlemon(f): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
anitank: From the comments I see here and on twitter, it's very clear Nigerians are disappointed to find out Ghana has not been hit by any Ebola case, and I find that pathetic really

I don't understand the hatred between Nigerians and Ghanaians.....what exactly are they competing for

Are we not supposed to be the two closest countries united with strong bonds and fighting not just to kick Ebola out of Africa but to thrive together in many other sectors?? What's the fight for supremacy for?

Gbosa for you!

But to be honest, I think we Nigerians are the ones who start the bickering as seen on this thread. I use Ghana as an example of a country who has been careful from day one and some bunch of deluded fools in denial thought I was Ghanian and started insulting me.

7 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Okudiover(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
angry angry angry angry If Ghana can be so organised then why bad-mouth them? Kudos Ghana.

6 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Sweetlemon(f): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
MrGiddy: I think you over under rate your country,Nigerians are always careful.'don't forget the source of which we got hit by this deadly disease

Yea sure we are careful enough to allow a sick man from a high risk country leave the airport and also the health workers who attended to him without protective gear knowing fully well about ebola. Hospitals have been waiting for the first case of ebola to happen before they start wearing protective overalls.

That's extremely careful I tell ya!

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
F U you are a stupid batch give me your best shot and I promise u will regret evr callin me a dummy
Sweetlemon:

So using Ghana as an example of a country that has been able to avoid by being more careful is condemning to you? Are you sure you are ok?

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by hensben(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
wazobiaN9:

You are a very simple minded human being.. a.k.a a fool.

To have alluded that ebola is not in Ghana due to the watchfulness of the government and people 24/7, you just won yourself the 'ebola award' for the fool of the month.

Truth is bitter mr denier...werey

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by hensben(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
overhypedsteve: rash words. Very rash words borne out of hate and envy. Very rash words
Truth is bitter...most nigerians living in self denial since time immemorial,you are one of them.

4 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Keypha(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ghana too lie, they love to defend there country with lie, they hate Nigerian with passion.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Sweetlemon(f): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
mrworldwide1: F U you are a stupid batch give me your best shot and I promise u will regret evr callin me a dummy

You berra go and relieve yourself of that konji that is worrying you. I'm sure your babe(s) has been avoiding you that's why you are here getting worked up over nothing.
Make I jus pity your condition and leave you alone to your frustrations. I have sha given my sympathy and advise so no one will say I am wicked ba?

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Wale112(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nigerians are sad there's no case of Ebola in Ghana.

God Bless Ghana. The real Giant of of Africa in terms of quality. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
grin you're on you're period ab, just another nigerian who hasn't contributed to you're country but talks sh*t berra go and relieve yourself of that konji that is worrying you. I'm sure your babe(s) has been avoiding you that's why you are here getting worked up over nothing.
Make I jus pity your condition and leave you alone to your frustrations. I have sha given my sympathy and advise so no one will say I am wicked ba?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Wale112(m): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
Keypha: Ghana too lie, they love to defend there country with lie, they hate Nigerian with passion.

Even people from somalia and Iraq hate dirty nigerians. Boko people

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
grin You must be on your period jus another nigerian that hasn't contributed to your countrt and fyi I'm 14 who's the fool nw
Sweetlemon:

You berra go and relieve yourself of that konji that is worrying you. I'm sure your babe(s) has been avoiding you that's why you are here getting worked up over nothing.
Make I jus pity your condition and leave you alone to your frustrations. I have sha given my sympathy and advise so no one will say I am wicked ba?

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by powerblaze(m): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
1stola:
I'm a Nigerian and a Medical Practitioner (Laboratory
Technologist)
and, I am still willing to help... I have written to many top
government health agencies through their website and still
waiting on their response.
I will really love to work with anyone or group working on any
medication for preventions or cure of the diseases or to help
take care of Ebola patients.
I wouldn't mind to travel to any African country where the
disease has killed lots of people.
#This is not a public stunt!
I just want to contribute my quarter in order to curtail this
'epidermic'
#Somebody just have to do something before this thing gets
out of hands
I'm currently working in a private research laboratory and, I'll
just love to volunteer.
Should anyone here have any information or link, please help!
I'm also currently doing a research on how prevent the spread
and possibly, to find a the remedy for the disease.
Please, who knows how I can go about it?

my link
https://www.nairaland.com/1847993/love-volunteer-take-care-
ebola

Dead in 2 weeks
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Sweetlemon(f): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
mrworldwide1: grin You must be on your period jus another nigerian that hasn't contributed to your countrt and fyi I'm 14 who's the fool nw

*hits head on the wall for exchanging words with a boy young enough to be my son*

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by lezz(m): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon:

My dear, please pay no heed to them, especially the ones who dubbed you a fool. You are not a fool.
You are one who lacks pride, refinement and worth. Your hunger for attention is far greater than your sense of objectivity
You crave attention and lack the literary and logical prowess to accompany your quest.

I have followed your post on this topic as guest. But I had to log in after failing to urge to remain as an observer.

For your posts so far on this, you deserve to be taken to a public square and be horse-whipped.

Say no more.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Wale112(m): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nigeria has a population of 174,507,539 but the country is about half the size of Alaska State in USA grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by rastamouse: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

It has not been stated anywhere that the seriousness of the threat is being undermined.

No confirmed or known cases is all the write up is telling us.

Thank you my dear. Most people just rant without fully comprehending the story. I miss the nairaland of guys like Gnawe, Dayokanu and Londoner
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Sweetlemon(f): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
lezz: My dear, please pay no heed to them, especially the ones who dubbed you a fool. You are not a fool.
You one who lacks pride, seur hunger for attention is far greater than your sense of objectivit
You crave attention and lack the literary and logical prowess to accompany your quest.

I have followed your post on this topic on this post as s guest. But I had to log in after failing to fight the urge to remain as an observer.

For your posts do far on this, you deserve to be taken to a public square and horse-whipped.

Say no more.

English please!
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by victorazy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nacl:
Very silly comment from a fish brain... Does that mean countries like Senegal, Togo, Tunisia, Zimbabwe and Egypt are on the gay side too??

Ur an iidiot! Don't u know that Nigeria is carying what the world want? Mopho like u!
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by pheesayor(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
check this out

Announcement
The attention of the general public is drawn to the recent cases of the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) that were detected in Lagos. As part of the Federal and State governments’ plan to protect its citizens from infection, a robust containment strategy has been developed to be implemented at all levels. To ensure the effectiveness of the response strategy, volunteers are being deployed to support several areas of work. While volunteering is usually done as a means of giving back to society, the Federal Government of Nigeria and the Lagos State Government have partnered to make available some compensation packages as a means of demonstrating our gratitude for your selfless services. The hazardous jobs will have hazard packages that include life insurance.
If you are a graduate and would like to volunteer, please come daily from 9am Monday 11th August 2014 to the Conference Hall of Federal Neuro Psychiatric Hospital in Yaba with the following:
1. A form of identification (e.g. Driver’s license or passport)
2. Two Passport size pictures
3. Three References
4. Copy of Educational Certification
5. Evidence of previous experience
The various areas for which volunteers are needed are as follows:
1. Health Screening
2. Community Mobilization
3. Administrative Support
4. Clinical Management
5. Contact Tracing
6. Infection Prevention and Control
We are counting on you our brothers and sisters to support this cause; because without you, we cannot contain this disease in Nigeria. Please come out and join hands with us to prevent a national outbreak of this disease.
VOLUNTEERS APPLICATION FORM
DATE: ……………………….
…………………………………………………………………………………
FIRST NAME MIDDLE SURNAME
CONTACT ADDRESS: ……………………………………………………………………
……………………………………………………………………………………………….
……………………………………………………………………………………………….
TEL. NO: ……………………………………
EMAIL: …………………………………
QUALIFICATION:……………………………………………………………
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION: ………………………………………………….………..
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: ………………………………………………..
AREA OF INTEREST FOR VOLUNTEERING:
- Health Screening …………… Community Mobilization:............. …………..
- .Administrative Support : ………….Clinical Management: ……………….
- Contact Tracing: ……………… Infection Prevention and Cotnrol…….
NAME OF NEXT OF KIN: …………………………………………………………….
ADDRESS OF NEXT OF KIN: …………………………………………………………
TELEPHONE NUMBER OF NEXT OF KIN: ………………………………………….
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT (IF ANY): ……………………………………………….…
………………………………………………………………………………………………
REQUIREMENTS:
GENERAL:
• Good communication and time management skills
• Ability to work effectively and harmoniously in an international and multicultural environment.
• Good judgment, initiative, high sense of responsibility and organization skills.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under and manage stress.
• Ability to conduct training
• Integrity, honesty and trustworthiness
SPECIFICS:
- For general health screening and community mobilization, the following are sought:
o Diploma (OND, HND etc)
o Degree/Certification in relevant field
- For specialized areas, the following are sought:
o MPH
o Laboratory specialization
o Nursing degree or
o MBBS
o MBBS with MPH, or
o Infectious disease specialization
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION:
- A form of identification (eg Driver’s license or passport)
- 2 Passport size pictures
- 3 References
- Copy of Educational Certification
- Evidence of previous experience
ANNOUNCER
DR. JIDE IDRIS
HON. COMMISSIONER FOR HEALTH
LAGOS STATE.

https://www.facebook.com/followlasg/posts/782534051767863

1stola:
I'm a Nigerian and a Medical Practitioner (Laboratory
Technologist)
and, I am still willing to help... I have written to many top
government health agencies through their website and still
waiting on their response.
I will really love to work with anyone or group working on any
medication for preventions or cure of the diseases or to help
take care of Ebola patients.
I wouldn't mind to travel to any African country where the
disease has killed lots of people.
#This is not a public stunt!
I just want to contribute my quarter in order to curtail this
'epidermic'
#Somebody just have to do something before this thing gets
out of hands
I'm currently working in a private research laboratory and, I'll
just love to volunteer.
Should anyone here have any information or link, please help!
I'm also currently doing a research on how prevent the spread
and possibly, to find a the remedy for the disease.
Please, who knows how I can go about it?

my link
https://www.nairaland.com/1847993/love-volunteer-take-care-
ebola

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Wale112(m): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
Go on twitter and see how dirty nigerians are reacting just because there's no Ebola in a civilized country like Ghana.

God bless Ghana the real Giant of Africa.

Ghana = Quality

Nigayria = Quantity

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Wale112(m): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
safarigirl

grin grin
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by lezz(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon:

English please!
sorry, my bad. Hasty typos. You can check the modified version above.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Sweetlemon(f): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
lezz: sorry, my bad. Hasty typos. You can check the modified version above.

In a hurry to show your hatred for Sweetlemon? hehehehehehehe. I would have cared then. But now I either ignore or give you lemon juice to drink.

But make I keep my distance abeg. You may be another 14 year old. *cringes

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by imperiouxx(m): 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister ........ News

make we hear word jor! angry
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by overhypedsteve(m): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
hensben: Truth is bitter...most nigerians living in denier since time immemorial,you are one of them.
Hensben thats a brilliant name. As per my living in self denial. Well i appreciate your pointing out that poor short coming of mine. But i must point out to you that. There is nothing on that comment that you quoted that points to the fact that i am living in self denial. So how did you come up with your conclusions. Another mofo that have acquired the service of a mobile phone to spread stvpidity carry on. See him head like self denial. That is the new English you just learnt from this thread abi..
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by anitank(f): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Gbosa for you!

But to be honest, I think we Nigerians are the ones who start the bickering as seen on this thread. I use Ghana as an example of a country who has been careful from day one and some bunch of deluded fools in denial thought I was Ghanian an started insulting me.

Exactly! Right from the time we heard of ebola outbreak in West Africa in march, our FG has done nothing to curtail the spread. They all sat with hands together and then telling us everything was under control. Tell me how they let a Liberian man of all places, who was also obviously sick cross our border without proper screening?

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by 360command: 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
anitank: From the comments I see here and on twitter, it's very clear Nigerians are disappointed to find out Ghana has not been hit by any Ebola case, and I find that pathetic really

I don't understand the hatred between Nigerians and Ghanaians.....what exactly are they competing for

you do not know what is happening on the other side(ghana). They(Ghanaians) are happy that Nigeria has recorded ebola case in Nigeria. They are not considering the fact that it was a liberian that brought it to Nigeria. I smell school is about to resume and I know they are like 'this Nigerians would bring Ebola to Ghana'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Brown And Crusty Toe Nails / As & As Genotype Marriage / 20 Delta COVID-19 Team Members Have Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.