Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,522 members, 7,901,535 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister (21046 Views)

Why Nigeria Can't Win Lassa Fever Battle As Ebola - Health Minister / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by overhypedsteve(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
hensben: as you can see, they are not liking your post. that should ve tell you by now, you are not making sense but d m u m u wey dey inside you wouldnt let you figure that out.grin tongue
na. They don't have to. The 1d1ot liking your post is actually another of your foolish comrade showing solidarity.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
Wale112: Ghana should ban all flights from Nigeria and deport all nigerians asap. What is happening in Nigeria? Everywhere u pass in Ghana u meet a nigerian why? Go stand at the border and all u see is dirty nigerians trooping to Ghana on daily basis. Nigeria must go now now!! grin grin
go and fix your sinking economy. Imbec!le!

3 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by 1stola: 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
powerblaze:

Dead in 2 weeks
cold pessimist.
na u go die in 2 weeks
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by BodyKiss(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
powerblaze:

Dead in 2 weeks

Hey, see another f00l.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by poiZon: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon:

I'm sure you were among those that drank salt and bathed with it. grin grin grin
You see what I mean? While Ghana takes effective and practical measures, we are here drinking salt. Why we no go get ebola plus all other kinds of man made diseases?

GHana dey try i gree but dont try to praise anoda man's country at d same time downgrading yours. try follow due process when making comment. thnk God na one of una introduce d due process matter, madam oby. NIgeria is gettng thr. but our major problem from reaching our target is NIgerian ladies jazzing our politicians since time immemorial. if am lying come to akwa ibom n see what lil girls r doing to politicians.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by hensben(m): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
overhypedsteve: na. They don't have to. The 1d1ot liking your post is actually another of your foolish comrade showing solidarity.
I am a nigerian n i see reasons in that lady's comments, mr. are you that myopic not to see beyond your nose..#just asking.

You sound shallow minded to me...no offence

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by begwong: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
Are u sure Mr Minister.
Run a check/Scan on Nadia ooo,because her husband Jimi Ik was in Liberia recently grin
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by SantaMafia: 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
victorazy: Ghana is on gay (USA) side
Why would they be affected?
rubbish talk
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Sweetlemon(f): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
poiZon:

GHana dey try i gree but dont try to praise anoda man's country at d same time downgrading yours. try follow due process when making comment. thnk God na one of una introduce d due process matter, madam oby. NIgeria is gettng thr. but our major problem from reaching our target is NIgerian ladies jazzing our politicians since time immemorial. if am lying come to akwa ibom n see what lil girls r doing to politicians.

I am not downgrading anything. I am only saying the fact. We live in denial and that is why we will sit back and watch small Ghana make a fool out of us. Sorry but lemons are bitter but they cleanse the system when you allow yourself absorb them. Absorb what I am trying to say then start the change our country desperately needs with you. If more Nigerians can wake up, little by little, we will re-claim our actual giant of Africa title.

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by overhypedsteve(m): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
hensben: I am a nigerian n i see reasons in that lady's comments, mr. are you that myopic not to see beyond your nose..#just asking.
you see reasons in the girl. My man. Cus e dun tey wey we pass that girl post level so why are you still bringing it up. A typical love starved mofo seeking punee at all cost.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by SantaMafia: 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
overhypedsteve: na. They don't have to. The 1d1ot liking your post is actually another of your foolish comrade showing solidarity.
hahahahaha you better go drink some salt water to cure your ebola,huh? such a pathetic magg0t!

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by BodyKiss(m): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
Most Nigerians are so hateful, I mean, look at their comments. They mostly seem disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by hensben(m): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
overhypedsteve: you see reasons in the girl. My man. Cus e dun tey wey we pass that girl post level so why are you still bringing it up. A typical love starved mofo seeking punee at all cost.
Now i know you are just a troll grin...so i resemble who dey starve of love/punny for ur eye...smh
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by overhypedsteve(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
hensben: I am a nigerian n i see reasons in that lady's comments, mr. are you that myopic not to see beyond your nose..#just asking.

You sound shallow minded to me...no offence
the depth and size of a mans mind can only be measured by one who is wise in the first place. How can i sound shallow minded to you when you wallow in deep ignorance. How can any body with brain support a statement that made an outright conclusion without fact that all ghanians are very careful. That statement is fallacitous. Its like saying because Nigeria is a black nation therefore all nigerians are black. My man if you re very knowledgeable as you claim to be. You would note that, that was the only faulty aspect of her statement which i rebuked and regarded it as rash and not well thought out. Anybody would understand enough from this comment of mine. But a man riddled with konji that ve obviously affected his brain would not understand the raison of contention.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by rigarmortis: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon: Ghana is not Nigeria. Ghanians have been careful and watchful right from the time the recent outbreak started.

Ghana is closer to affected countries yet they still don't have it. Do you think it's magic? sheer luck or the grace of God?

No!

Every single Ghanian has been careful. The Government has been on 24/7 alert while the citizens have been taking all necessary precautions.

But here in Nigeria. Mbanu. If we are not making up conspiracy theories about America trying to wipe out Africa, we are blaming enemies in the village or waiting for the government to come and teach us basic hygiene. Do you know some people still think ebola is a hoax?? Some believe that ebola cannot get to them no matter what. They have this "nothing dey happen" mentality. Some are confident that covering themselves with the blood of Jesus without taking other necessary precautions is ok for them.
As for the States and especially federal governments, na only God go deal with dem.

Nigeria sha!

Nigeria makes up 79% of the economy in west Africa, the sheer volume of foreigners entering and leaving daily is staggering, the conferences etc held in lagos, Abuja, ph, kano and other cities is more than all other WA countries put together so there is higher probability that an infected person will travel to Nigeria first before Ghana,.

no arguing here, just facts, it could have been Ghana if they had Nigerian traffic

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by overhypedsteve(m): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
hensben: Now i know you are just a troll grin...so i resemble who dey starve of love/punny for ur eye...smh
am i?
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by 22MM(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Chaiii
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Sweetlemon(f): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
rigarmortis:

Nigeria makes up 79% of the economy in west Africa, the sheer volume of foreigners entering and leaving daily in staggering, the conferences etc held in lagos, Abuja, ph, kano and other cities is more than all other WA countries put together so there is higher probability that an infected person will travel to Nigeria first before Ghana,.

no arguing here, just facts, it could have been Ghana is they had Nigerian traffic

If you think people don't go to Ghana on business and even education, your own denial case is the worst.

3 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by rigarmortis: 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon:

I am not downgrading anything. I am only saying the fact. We live in denial and that is why we will sit back and watch small Ghana make a fool out of us. Sorry but lemons are bitter but they cleanse the system when you allow yourself absorb them. Absorb what I am trying to say then start the change our country desperately needs with you. If more Nigerians can wake up, little by little, we will re-claim our actual giant of Africa title.

Ghana is not making a fool out of anybody...well maybe in your imagination.

shutting of the Nigerian borders before now and cancellation of all flights from infected countries would have been seen as extreme by other parties.

even other European/western countries only took similar measures AFTER the P. Sawyer case
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by rigarmortis: 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon:

If you think people don't go to Ghana on business and even education, your own denial case is the worst.

of course people go to Ghana for reason best known to them, but I am talking about the volume of traffic here, schooling in a place requires the individual to stay in the country for some time, no in and out movement.

Nigeria's case id different, the daily traffic through Nigerians borders and airports in large....on the DAILY......

even MMA traffic alone is crazy, not to talk of other airports and other borders ports like seme.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by overhypedsteve(m): 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
SantaMafia: hahahahaha you better go drink some salt water to cure your ebola,huh? such a pathetic magg0t!
"santamafia" such a honour. Who would have thought i would have the pleasure of whooping your a55 today. You actually came late for the party so please let us get down to business. There re two Imposters that ve shown solidarity with your country Ghana. I hope you ve given them all due recognition. They have despite their mental short comings attempted to portray your country in a good light at the expense of mine. Thank them cus they ve sacrificed and suffered a lot from my superior rhetorical prowess.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by hensben(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
overhypedsteve: the depth and size of a mans mind can only be measured by one who is wise in the first place. How can i sound shallow minded to you when you wallow in deep ignorance. How can any body with brain support a statement that made an outright conclusion without fact that all ghanians are very careful. That statement is fallacitous. Its like saying because Nigeria is a black nation therefore all nigerians are black. My man if you re very knowledgeable as you claim to be. You would note that, that was the only faulty aspect of her statement which i rebuked and regarded it as rash and not well thought out. Anybody would understand enough from this comment of mine. But a man riddled with konji that ve obviously affected his brain would not understand the raison of contention.
well, its the government part which i am in support of her.
This one that you re emphasizing on conji, starve, punny, bla bla, nor go r@pe prson daughter oo grin
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by wazobiaN9(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon:

See as your eye don red because Ghana no get ebola. Sorry ehn!

Lol... you don't know how happy i am that there is no Ebola in Ghana... i live and work in Accra.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by SantaMafia: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
BodyKiss: Most Nigerians are so hateful, I mean, look at their comments. They mostly seem disappointed.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by overhypedsteve(m): 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
hensben: well, its the government part which i am in support of her.
This one that you re emphasizing on conji, starve, punny, bla bla, nor go r@pe prson daughter oo grin
na as a gentle man i wouldn't want to deny you of such pleasures. Seeing that you re in a better position to benefit from such engagements.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by rastamouse: 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
rigarmortis:

Nigeria makes up 79% of the economy in west Africa, the sheer volume of foreigners entering and leaving daily in staggering, the conferences etc held in lagos, Abuja, ph, kano and other cities is more than all other WA countries put together so there is higher probability that an infected person will travel to Nigeria first before Ghana,.

no arguing here, just facts, it could have been Ghana is they had Nigerian traffic

That is very true. Sawyer was just wicked for what he did if the report is true
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by poiZon: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon:

they dont make a fool outta us but outta themselves.
a average ghanian thinks they are better than nigerians, for God sake if they are better hw come they aint feeding us with electricity, hw come we dont c made in ghana cars in nigeria? sis leave those people, they r just myopic in reasoning when it comes to nigeria affairs.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon:

scrolled through every page on this thread largely because of you and i'm pissed off.
i'm pissed off because you are raving and ranting and the more you talk the more it becomes apparent that you don't really know what you're talking about.

Patrick Sawyer, the dead Liberian, was single handedly responsible for bringing Ebola to Nigeria.

he was already on the watchlist over in Liberia but snuck out and came to Nigeria where our doctors were infected because he deliberately peed on them.

the reason he was allowed into the country is because he was already sick on the plane. he was brought in to save his life, the rational and humanitarian thing to do. the people who treated him got infected because he was an ungrateful beast. how is this the fault of the government and please tell me how ghana would have handled the situation any different or any better?

btw i hope you know that Patrick Sawyer actually landed in Ghana and spent some time there before coming to nigeria which means if he had decided to complete his mission in Ghana instead of Nigeria i wonder what you would have been saying now?

in what way is our government responsible for this?
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by hensben(m): 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=overhypedsteve] na as a gentle man i wouldn't want to deny you of such pleasures. Seeing that you re in a better position to benefit from such engagements.[/quote okay! permit me to ask you this, is our political leaders doing the right thing in this country?
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by SantaMafia: 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
AncientJerk:

scrolled through every page on this thread largely because of you and i'm pissed off.
i'm pissed off because you are raving and ranting and the more you talk the more it becomes apparent that you don't really know what you're talking about.

Patrick Sawyer, the dead Liberian, was single handedly responsible for bringing Ebola to Nigeria.

he was already on the watchlist over in Liberia but snuck out and came to Nigeria where our doctors were infected because he deliberately peed on them.

the reason he was allowed into the country is because he was already sick on the plane. he was brought in to save his life, the rational and humanitarian thing to do. the people who treated him got infected because he was an ungrateful beast. how is this the fault of the government and please tell me how ghana would have handled the situation any different or any better?

btw i hope you know that Patrick Sawyer actually landed in Ghana and spent some time there before coming to nigeria which means if he had decided to complete his mission in Ghana instead of Nigeria i wonder what you would have been saying now?

in what way is our government responsible for this?
Correction. Sawyerr's plane landed in Accra. he remained on board . he only got down in Lome, to board another flight to lagos. the only time he spent in Ghana was on board the aircraft that brought him from liberia.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by NITROGENN: 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nobleval: go and fix your sinking economy. Imbec!le!
A nigerian saying this? Like seriously. Even a sinking economy n nigerians are coming there like Muslims going to Mecca. I wonder wat would've happened if Ghana's economy wasn't sinking.

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
hmmm!!!! ghana and vaunts, if they don't drop their pride, their country will crumble, A country that always feel supercilious when they are nothing and have nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Brown And Crusty Toe Nails / As & As Genotype Marriage / 20 Delta COVID-19 Team Members Have Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.