Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,195 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:22 PM

1852tww's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1852tww's Profile / 1852tww's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: Celebration Everywhere As Unknown Gunmen Kills Police Today - PHOTOS by 1852tww: 2:48am On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Ipobism, a severe mental health disorder
[/s]
Politics / Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by 1852tww: 2:47am On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Media trial but spending close to 1 week.

Why do you people like to swallow una own lies like this?
[/s]
Politics / Re: These Group Are Not Matured To Rule This Country. by 1852tww: 8:33am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
na lie
Iyaneze or ohanaeze or what is the name of that useless frustrated elders from your region they want presidency
[/s]
Religion / Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by 1852tww: 8:33am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
post=111191332:
JOHN 9 : 9......

Some claimed that he was.

Others said, “No, he only looks like him.”

But he himself insisted, “I am the man.”

Prelude to the above......
What actually led to it.......

As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth.
His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?"
"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life.
As long as it is day, we must do the work of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work.
While I am in the world, I am the light of the world."
Having said this, he spit on the ground, made some mud with the saliva, and put it on the man's eyes.
"Go," he told him, "wash in the Pool of Siloam" (this word means Sent). So the man went and washed, and came home seeing.
His neighbors and those who had formerly seen him begging asked, "Isn't this the same man who used to sit and beg?"
Some claimed that he was. Others said, "No, he only looks like him." But he himself insisted, "I am the man."
"How then were your eyes opened?" they demanded.
He replied, "The man they call Jesus made some mud and put it on my eyes. He told me to go to Siloam and wash. So I went and washed, and then I could see."
[/s]
Religion / Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by 1852tww: 8:33am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
post=111191325:
Greater is he.........
[/s]
Family / Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by 1852tww: 5:02am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Your husband?

Please how long did you people date for before getting married?

Are you saying you married someone without having much knowledge about what he is into?
[/s]
Romance / Re: What Is Your Zodiac Sign, And Do You Believe In Zodiacs? by 1852tww: 5:02am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Some people don't really understand the meaning of those star signs

Aries, Capricorn e.t.c are names of stars in constellation.

A constellation is a group of stars that appears to form imaginary figures.

Earth one year complete rotation would either short fall of it's starting point or pass across.

One of the reasons why I stopped celebrating elaborate birthday. The days you are celebrating are not accurate, reason why they use stars behind earth to approximate time of the year. Meanwhile, those stars move as well.

In short, earth don't return to it's starting point. And as for the star signs, they have no meaning..

[/s]
Romance / Re: More Yahoo Boys Seen Praying In Shrine For Blessings by 1852tww: 5:01am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
helinues:
grin cheesy

Funny Yahoo boys, they would spend months hustling and after getting money, clubs, Oloshos and weekend party would collect all the money from them and back to square one
[/s]
Politics / Re: Federal Ministry Of Power Releases Press Statement On Power Supply by 1852tww: 4:58am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Same junta governing your state? Jonathan has sold your electricity infrastructure to quacks 8 years ago, your future is in darkness.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Federal Ministry Of Power Releases Press Statement On Power Supply by 1852tww: 4:58am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Only if Jonathan Ebele had handled the electricity privatization properly? But else would you get from a Mr Stealing of public funds is not corruption?.

7th November 2013 will live in infamy in Nigeria, is a day they sold your future to darkness.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Victor Umeh: Obiano Spent Anambra Money Judiciously Well by 1852tww: 4:58am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
f00l
[/s]
Politics / Re: Unknown Gunmen Raze The House Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Prez, Prof George Obiozor. by 1852tww: 4:53am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s
We are saying the same thing Nwanne.

Ipob pigs and their esn armed group should be exonerated of any atrocities committed in the SE.

Rather, let's blame fulani herdsmen and dss who have been banned in Afghaneastern. angry

When is the next sit at home?

I understand it is now 3 days a week? cheesy
[/s]
Politics / Re: Unknown Gunmen Raze The House Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Prez, Prof George Obiozor. by 1852tww: 4:53am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Ipob pigs have been cursing Buhari since 29 May 2015 and the believe their lame curses are already affecting him.

As far as I'm concerned, the only places I have seen those curses working are on igwes and same ipob illiterates who are now cannibals stealing onions and pots of soup.

Prof George Obiozor, if you don't want to end as a delicacy in ipob pot of soup, better tell the miscreants that lamidi kwanu is abiama sent to save jobless ipob pigs.

[/s]
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th March 2022 by 1852tww: 4:53am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Good
[/s]
Politics / Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by 1852tww: 4:50am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Of course you are not not talking of IGR, but I am talking of the dullards (Tinubu’s Urchins) who are able to raise IGR in one month, that your state cannot do in one year, than the intelligent people like you that just sit on the wall & wail like Humpty Dumpty?

Monday morning quarterbacks?
[/s]
Politics / Re: Celebration Everywhere As Unknown Gunmen Kills Police Today - PHOTOS by 1852tww: 4:50am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
So now ipob are jubilating for what ugm did shey?

Watch how the brainless pigs will accuse fulani and dss few minutes from now over what they promised, did and jubilated over. grin
[/s]
Politics / Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by 1852tww: 4:50am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Even the present & former Governor of your state, lives in or has commercial properties in Lagos State, you do not know what you are talking about, “Eko Oni Baje”.

Lagos State’s IGR in one month, surpasses your whole state’s annual income, clap for the dullards?
[/s]
Politics / Re: 2023 : I’ll Go Back To Farming If Buhari Picks Tinubu As Successor – Ojudu by 1852tww: 4:46am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
triple996:
Den get ready to be a farmer
BTW biafra women are now in slapping competition.
Say no to cannibalism and kpurumiri grin
[/s]
Politics / Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze President George Obiozor House Attacked And Bunt Down - Pics by 1852tww: 4:45am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
triple996:
Ibhoes grin
4rm slapping to burning
Unserious people
Say no to cannibalism and kpurumiri cheesy
[/s]
Politics / Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by 1852tww: 4:45am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
They should continue killing officer chukwudi, officer Emeka and co thinking they are hurting Buhari
[/s]
Politics / Re: EFCC Under Fire For Arresting Gov Obiano Instead Of Bola Tinubu by 1852tww: 4:42am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
it means you people are cowards
[/s]
Politics / Re: Angry Fani-kayode Insists On Intimate Relationship With Bianca Ojukwu by 1852tww: 4:42am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
the guy is not normal he/she is the symbol of children of hate
[/s]
Politics / Re: Tinubu @70: Okocha, Kanu, Others For Tinubu Novelty Match by 1852tww: 4:42am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
You can never see a successful igbo man talking ill of Tinubu.

The clowns you see on social media insulting Tinubu are frustrated church rats who have never succeeded in anything since their parents threw them out to start fending for themselves.

Their job is to start insulting and cursing any successful man from morning till evening like some barren witches. cheesy
[/s]
Politics / Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by 1852tww: 4:33am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
She should have remarried at that tender age 39 angry

Isn't she doing the do coz body is not firewood
[/s]
Politics / Re: EFCC Seals Some Properties Of Obiano In Lagos- Fund To Be Diverted To The State by 1852tww: 4:33am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
How do you know, do you work for Anambra State Government?

Which embezzlement by the wife, does she have an official portfolio?

How many road contracts did she award?
[/s]
Politics / Re: Would You Rather Be Rich In A Poor Country Or Poor In A Rich Country? by 1852tww: 4:32am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Such fickle minded, how will hunger & oppression kill a poor man in a rich country, do you know what it means to consider a country rich?

Nonsense Mentality, you think everyone is like you Nigerians.
[/s]
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Middlesbrough Vs Chelsea FA Cup (0 - 2) On 19th March 2022 by 1852tww: 4:26am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
post=111182575:

Bro?
Lol, we no be bro o.
We are simply WE.
But keep being you dearie.
You have a bright future ahead of you.
God bless you.

UP CHELSEA.
[/s]
Politics / Re: 2023: INEC Picks Holes In New Electoral Act, Seeks Practice Direction by 1852tww: 4:26am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
post=111182505:
They should go ahead and block the holes right now.

A better Nigeria is all we want.

God bless Nigeria
[/s]
Politics / Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by 1852tww: 4:26am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu's presidency is a fast moving train.

Yoruba, Hausa, igbo, fulani and all other ethnic groups are already boarding the train.

Any monkey, pigs and baboons on the rail track will be crushed.

Fellow Nigerians, don't be distracted by some ill-fated movements championed by congo jews.

We move. cheesy
[/s]
Culture / Re: Low Turnout As Oluwo Of Iwo Marries Kano Princess by 1852tww: 4:20am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
But he can't marry you angry

Why are you so concerned about his personal decision
[/s]
Family / Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by 1852tww: 4:20am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Afghaneastern will soon locate this man and show him the full length of their tongues, and where possible give him some serious bashing.

How dare he appreciate the fg for the return of his daughter to "the zoo" Nigeria from a paradise like Ukraine?

The illiterates need to tell him it is better to be a tree in Ukraine than to be in Nigeria. Also, he needs to be educated on why he should join them in the hatred for Buhari. angry
[/s]

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.