Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,938 members, 7,935,992 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:47 PM

I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. (25994 Views)

What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
Thank you so much for your honesty
People actually believed the story
hian!
dahonestboss: People should be smart enough to identify the op aim.

New profile, fake stories and am estreme flattering of white women's and their feature while demeaning black ladies.

Op you're a troll. If marrying a white lady is a trophy for you, then I'm sorry for you. I don't know why a Nigerian will be bothered because you marry a Slav, who cares,
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=khiaa]

Your wife has a mental problem if she is showering 2to3 times everyday, besides this is just a fantasy of yours. cheesy[/quote
Babe you say your fellow woman get mental problem cos she washes thrice a day?
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest:

Sorry, but I just couldn't help but chuckle.....You can fight off jealousy and inferiority with prayers, but enlightenment??.... I think that's meant for the the ignorant one's, and not the demonic one's... Don't you think?.

Funny enough, I thought life was much easier for mixed race couples who live in countries like the England..surprised.

Is there any possible chance of you relocating to America with you family?; America although does have its share of racial bias, but its alot lienant and tolorable, when compared to other parts of the world.

Funny you said that. Cause my wife would love to relocate to America. If it is a God's will we would in future as we have lot of relatives in US and Canada also. But mind you there are lot of videos on YouTube where black women also attack white women in US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X47W-TUS7Ms
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
ChildofGod09

you better carry your wife enter house before them level her devil's incarnate.Ordinsry PSquare wey marry youruba wife, she was insulted like kilode.If some black women feel in secured about your almost Nigeria white wife, advice them to expose their clitoris to a king Cobra for a little lick as I can relate to thus particular issue whether you are lying or not.Some Nigeria guys see feel bad when they see a fine click with a white guy and do abuse them sometimes to their face.You better desist from saying things about your wife as sone of us for this thread don reach 35 years we no see monkey to marry talk less of black man. grin grin : cheesy
A beg carry wife enter house biko.Some spouse are regretting the choice they made whether white or black.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by sleekch1c(f): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=childofGod09][/quote]

Who cares? dude get a life....and when u do, save us the boring details.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
childofGod09:

Funny you said that. Cause my wife would love to relocate to America. If it is a God's will we would in future as we have lot of relatives in US and Canada also. But mind you there are lot of videos on YouTube where black women also attack white women in US.

In America, people do have a higher chance at avoiding trouble, simply if they mind their business.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ladystewie: Thank you so much for your honesty
People actually believed the story
hian!

Watch for yourself what is going on so you can believe.

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest:

In America, people do have a higher chance at avoiding trouble, simply if they mind their business.

But mixed couples over there also complain what it is going on with the lot of black women attacking white women for no reason but because they are white.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
childofGod09:

But mixed couples over there also complain what it is going on with the lot of black women attacking white women for no reason but because they are white.

It also depends on the location.....Interracial relationships are usually not frowned upon..Except in the south; Can't say for that of the North.

Carlifonia ( I can vouch for LA), NY, MD, DC, Washington state, do embrace the concept of interacial coupling.....Some parts of Virginia... I don't know about the south....I hear people from both races do frown open interracial relationships.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
sleekch1c:

Who cares? dude get a life....and when u do, save us the boring details.

You are proud of these black females. Nearly killing innocent white lady?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCPd4uuVKm0
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest:

It also depends on the location.....Interracial relationships are usually not frowned upon..Except in the south; Can't say for that of the North.

Carlifonia ( I can vouch for LA), NY, MD, DC, Washington state, do embrace the concept of interacial coupling.....Some parts of Virginia... I don't know about the south....I hear people from both races do frown open interracial relationships.

Yes I heard that California has lot of interracial couples. Maybe the weather there makes people more loving and accepting. New York also has positives.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Vikky014(f): 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
GoodFaith:
You better believe
The wife might have a great job
Nigerians are very jealous people
smh,he shld be prayerful then,Am a Nigerian,u r also one,so am nt jealous at all at all o,,i can only admire & appreciate peopl
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
childofGod09:

Yes I heard that California has lot of interracial couples. Maybe the weather there makes people more loving and accepting. New York also has positives.

I think it both; The whether is amazing in carilfonia ( minus the heartquakes and constant fire outbreaks).....It also might be due to the fact that Hollywood is somewhat embrassing and accepting of different races.....Plus they're lots of free willed people....Modern day hippies.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Frenchkiss564: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hurray hurray hurray!!! You married a white woman and so fucking what? My dog would Bleep a white woman if i can pay for it. I dont think anyone hates you because you married a white woman, you have a complex issue. You think by marrying a white woman you are nw difft frm others, you think you'd be accepted to the white community. You could be used easily as a sell out.

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest:

I think it both; The whether is amazing in carilfonia ( minus the heartquakes and constant fire outbreaks).....It also might be due to the fact that Hollywood is somewhat embrassing and accepting of different races.....Plus they're lots of free willed people....Modern day hippies.

I do like they spirit of accepting people from different backgrounds. Live, love and let live. I think God would be pleased with people living in harmony and supporting each other instead of hating and fighting.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
Frenchkiss564: Hurray hurray hurray!!! You married a white woman and so fucking what? My dog would Bleep a white woman if i can pay for it. I dont think anyone hates you because you married a white woman, you have a complex issue. You think by marrying a white woman you are nw difft frm others, you think you'd be accepted to the white community. You could be used easily as a sell out.

------------------------------------------------------------
So you basically saying black women attacking my wife on the street is ok. I do not care for random white people. I only care for Godly black, white, mixed, Asian......people. And I am praying for the people who hate others because of the different skin shade. I am not a sellout as I practice Igbo culture, my mixed children have natural African hairstyles while lot of small African children here have fake hair attached to their heads. My white wife styles and conditions my children's hair everyday and is proud if the hairstyle for the day is afro on my children. Whilst most of the black women here have fake hair and their children also. That is a sellout behavior not mine. Lot of Nigerians here give their children English names while my children have traditional Godly Igbo names with great meaning.

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Frenchkiss564: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
childofGod09:

So you basically saying black women attacking my wife on the street is ok. I do not care for random white people. I only care for Godly black, white, mixed, Asian......people. And I am praying for the people who hate others because of the different skin shade. I am not a sellout as I practice Igbo culture, my mixed children have natural African hairstyles while lot of small African children here have fake hair attached to their heads. My white wife styles and conditions my children's hair everyday and is proud if the hairstyle for the day is afro on my children. Whilst most of the black women here have fake hair and their children also. That is a sellout behavior not mine. Lot of Nigerians here give their children English names while my children have traditional Godly Igbo names with great meaning.

if they attacked your wife im sorry about that but the white race did more than attack to the black race, they raped our women, looted our treasury, enslaved us e.t.c, the attacks on your wife is just a case of man's inhumanity to man and its not peculiar to black ppl. I once had a white gf and i broke her heart, thats my own little vengeance for the slave trade. God bless humanity

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
Frenchkiss564: if they attacked your wife im sorry about that but the white race did more than attack to the black race, they raped our women, looted our treasury, enslaved us e.t.c, the attacks on your wife is just a case of man's inhumanity to man and its not peculiar to black ppl. I once had a white gf and i broke her heart, thats my own little vengeance for the slave trade. God bless humanity

-----------------------------------------------------------
See this is where ignorance comes in with this issue. Where my wife is from Slovakia they were not involved in slave trade and did not benefit from it.Actually people from there Slavs were slaves themselves. So innocent white Slavic people are suppose to suffer for what western white countries did during slavery? The men in eastern Europe are quite racist but had nothing to do with ownership of slaves. If your ex had eastern European ancestry than you took it out on the wrong person.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Frenchkiss564: 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
childofGod09:

-----------------------------------------------------------
See this is where ignorance comes in with this issue. Where my wife is from Slovakia they were not involved in slave trade and did not benefit from it.Actually people from there Slavs were slaves themselves. So innocent white Slavic people are suppose to suffer for what western white countries did during slavery? The men in eastern Europe are quite racist but had nothing to do with ownership of slaves. If your ex had eastern European ancestry than you took it out on the wrong person.
all white people are the same, if slovakians had a chance or choice they would participated in the horrible trade too. We know how they treat black footballers in eastern europe.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
Look at this why are lot of black females showing this evil behavior. Can it be cause they are possessed by devil. What is it? cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71wxRjRFZ-M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APqeP1_vR3A
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by kandiikane(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
childofGod09:

My question was why the hate? Why is my wife and even my children getting attacked my Nigerians, other blacks on daily basis? We are in shopping centre, park, church, just walking on the street minding out business and we get verbally attacked by black women. My wife even got punched by two black women randomly on the street when she was eight months pregnant with our son who passed away. So why would I not ask why some racist black women feel it is ok to attack my eastern european wife? What gives them right to treat us bad? Are they better than us. God is not pleased with this hatred they expressing.
You are talking nonsense. Why would a sane woman punch a heavily pregnant woman in London abi the police were asleep? So the punch killed your son? You live in the most multicultural place in England. Any day you go out in london you must see people from mixed backgrounds. Out of all the cities in Europe, London is the safest place to be as an interracial couple/family. You are here to bash black women and I am certain you live in the slums of mushin and most likely never even met a lebanese babe how much more a lady all the way from Slovakia. Stop talking shit and go finish hawking your watches. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
Frenchkiss564: all white people are the same, if slovakians had a chance or choice they would participated in the horrible trade too. We know how they treat black footballers in eastern europe.

What a ignorant thing you suggesting. My wife's granny is Asian and she suffered because of her brown skin. Not all Slovakians are the same and not all white people are the same. Eastern European women fight for their black husbands and mixed children. Just cause there are some supremacist white men there who know that more and more Eastern European women falling in love with black men that does not mean that rest of Slovakians are racists like that. Those white men are insecure when they see black men. They are not of God. They sold their souls to devil and to alcohol.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
kandiikane:
You are talking nonsense. Why would a sane woman punch a heavily pregnant woman in London abi the police were asleep? So the punch killed your son? You live in the most multicultural place in England. Any day you go out in london you must see people from mixed backgrounds. Out of all the cities in Europe, London is the safest place to be as an interracial couple/family. You are here to bash black women and I am certain you live in the slums of mushin and most likely never even met a lebanese babe how much more a lady all the way from Slovakia. Stop talking shit and go finish hawking your watches. Nonsense!

Yes they punched my wife my son died at few months in hospital what they done to a pregnant woman is a shame. Our son had leak in one of his heart valves. The attack those females subjected my wife to was witnessed by my mother in law, lot of people in the street and also two police support officers the proper police was called but by that those two runned away. Police support officers do not have powers like proper police if they did they could have run after them. This happened in Wood Green main road in North London. Yes my wife is Slovakian what is it so hard for you to understand. There are lot of Nigerian men in UK married to eastern European women.
Are these black females different?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVgP5zH1Kss

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
childofGod09: You are very wrong. My wife is absolutely beautiful. Slim with curves in wright places, natural long dark hair all the way down her back. She has beautiful face and loving eyes. Her skintone is lightly brown as her granny is of Asian stock. When black men see us by themselves they always say brother you've done well has she got a sister. Your wife is fine. Even in front of me the men are checking her. She birthed three children but her body is an excellent shape. It is only black women and black men who are passing us with their black women are doing this. It is like those black women are feeling insecure when they see us and try to mock us with their black men so those men don't feel tempted to get beautiful white wife like mine. Mind you those women are overweight, with fake hair glued to their heads and shabby dressed while my wife is dressed very well in clean freshly washed and ironed clothes, her hair freshly washed and styled, my wife is very clean she showers 2-3 times a day, smells delicious from lotion and nice perfume. Those women seems very jealous and that my be the reason. God is not pleased with their hatred for the innocent woman like my wife who never did nothing wrong to them. They should not treat her that way.

From this post, it is clear you hate them, and they hate you in return. That brings me to ask: what then is your problem?

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ezeed:

From this post, it is clear you hate them, and they hate you in return. That brings me to ask: what then is your problem?
thank u very much u pulled that sentence out of my mouth, YEYE MAN grin

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ezeed:

I do not hate them but I love my white wife and have to speak truth about what some hatred filled black females do. What gives them right to attack my family?
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
murimoney: thank u very much u pulled that sentence out of my mouth, YEYE MAN grin

Once again I do not hate them but I am praying for them to stop the hate towards my family. One day you might come in contact with such a nasty hating black females and you will remember my words. These are not decent black women but the ones who sold their soul to devil. They need a strong prayer.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
childofGod09:

I do not hate them but I love my white wife and have to speak truth about what some hatred filled black females do. What gives them right to attack my family?

I'm not so sure what gives them the right to attack your family, but whatever it is, it is the same thing that gave you to right to call them 'dirty', 'unkempt', 'overweight', etc. So, you may all be the same afterall. The only difference I see there is that, unlike you, they are courageous enough to 'hate you' to your face.

And loving one's wife shouldnt translate to despising other people.

And no, you're not the first man to love your wife.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by GoodFaith: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
Vikky014: smh,he shld be prayerful then,Am a Nigerian,u r also one,so am nt jealous at all at all o,,i can only admire & appreciate peopl

Sometime you can't believe what a nigerian will do to other Nigerian
After I left home I kept very few friends,
I have only made one Nigerian friend for 28 year now
I walk into a shop to get glasses
Met a Nigerian woman
The lady was go to use her discount that would have save me about $650
There are good nigerian
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=Ezeed]

I'm not so sure what gives them the right to attack your family, but whatever it is, it is the same thing that gave you to right to call them 'dirty', 'unkempt', 'overweight', etc. So, you may all be the same afterall. The only difference I see there is that, unlike you, they are courageous enough to 'hate you' to your face.

And loving one's wife shouldnt translate to despising other people.

There we go again. Shall I lie if those women were unkempt rough looking. Yes they were I am just stating the fact. I do not despise them I feel sorry for them that they hate white women because of different skincolour. My question is why they behave like this, they even enter church and do the same hissing in churches spreading hatred giving white wifes of black men dirty looks and hard time. These are not Godly women but ungodly. Black Godly women also cannot understand why these type of black females behave in such a viscous way. Explanation they have that they must be possessed from that fake hair they got on the heads as it might come from the corpse. That is why true Godly black women would not put someone elses hair on their heads. Someone suggested that it even might be hair jealousy because my white wife got very long thick natural hair and those women are sadly jealous. Whatever it is it is not acceptable. Evil people should not be tolerated as it is like ignoring devil's work. They need deliverance. We are clearly living in last days. That is why all this hatred probably. Look what is happening in Israel, Nigeria with Boko Haram and Ebola. Only God can help us.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
childofGod09: Look at this why are lot of black females showing this evil behavior. Can it be cause they are possessed by devil. What is it? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) / Groom And Groomsmen Storm The Dance Floor As They Vibe To Burna Boy's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.