Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,453 members, 7,901,294 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:46 AM

I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. (25797 Views)

What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 8:56am On Aug 13, 2014
khiaa:

Stay out of my conversation, if you want to do something constructive tell your friend to show some respect for black women and they will give it back. All this racist insults he keep shouting to black women isn't going to help his situation one bit. You get what you give.

I fail to see anything racist in what he said, he prefers EASTERN EUROPEAN WOMEN, so do I, and a whole lotta guys, deal with it.

calling you and im.be.ci.le is and insult to natural born im.beci.le..s.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2014
khiaa:

Child of GodWHITE RACIST WITH MENTAL ISSUES. Leave Jesus name out of your mouth, he condemns evil like you and your kind to HELL.

Jesus is very sad with you . I am black both my parents are African Igbo. Why can't I protect my wife who I love without getting attacked by you racist black females. And this is not all black females just the psychopathic ones like you. Decent Godly black women like my mum and sisters do not have your racist hating attitude. You sink so low to even call me white supremacist with mental issues. I am a black man who has white, mixed, Asian relatives. My family is a sign that people of different skincolour can live in peace. All you practice is hatred and division. If you don't repent you the one who is going to end up in hell as God do not like your hating racist attitude.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2014
rigarmortis:

I fail to see anything racist in what he said, he prefers EASTERN EUROPEAN WOMEN, so do I, and a whole lotta guys, deal with it.

calling you and im.be.ci.le is and insult to natural born im.beci.le..s.

God bless you for being honest and strong in fighting for justice.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2014
ebonyeyez: He told me already he don't want a cracker with a mixed breed child. Listen you gay bastard, don't ever call me a doormat because of your downfall in past relationships which you were used like doormat. You probably only have a face only a mother could love, that's why you were rejected andffelt vulnerable to search for a white woman. Stop putting God in the middle of this rubbish, he would rather support me than your white slave azz.... tongue cool

------------------------------------------------------------
You were probably born out of very problematic parents to have nasty racist attitude like this. Shameless behavior abusing people racially and calling them gay. When the judgment day come you will have lot to answer.Why don't you have a loving heart but you are filled with hate? Black child is not better that mixed child and mixed child is not better than black child. All children are equal so stop the mindless hate.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by desirel: 9:22am On Aug 13, 2014
this coming from a lady! i'm a woman too and till now i didn't insulted anyone. about people like you the poster and i we talked about. we didn't generalize about all the black ladies, only we said that the majority have issues about bi-racial relationships and the fact that if you are in one, they consider you a second class human being. i think you are part of the majority of the ladies, because without following our facts and statements you already judged and insulted us.

khiaa:

Listen Troll, no one cares about or feels insulted about your marriage, it's your racist insults about black women that pisses us off and that was your intention so stop playing innocent we see through you devils.

NL LETS STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS SO THIS RACIST THREAD CAN DIE!!
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2014
ebonyeyez: He told me already he don't want a cracker with a mixed breed child. Listen you gay bastard, don't ever call me a doormat because of your downfall in past relationships which you were used like doormat. You probably only have a face only a mother could love, that's why you were rejected andffelt vulnerable to search for a white woman. Stop putting God in the middle of this rubbish, he would rather support me than your white slave azz.... tongue cool

Your partner do not truly love you he is with you just cause he has hatred for white women. I love my white wife without hating black women. I only despise hating jezebels like you. But I still pray for you to come out of serving satan.Look how low you sink using racist language about white women and mixed children and calling people gay. This is the reason why so many black young, old black men In US, now even UK are in jail. Cause of useless no good females like you breeding with jobless drugs smoking thugs. You forgetting US president is a product of white woman and black man. You might as well stop breeding cause what comes out of you does not stand a chance with the mother like you. Decent black men would never be with you cause us decent black men do not hate women because of their skincolour. We marry woman according to their character not the skincolour be it black, mixed, eastern European, Latino, Asian. ...Even recent statistics in UK confirmed that interracial families are increasing as more and more educated people see that obsession with marrying someone just cause they look very similar is not true love just the insecurity and hatred. You can spit hatred as much as you want you will not stop the progress of Godly nonracist people while you choose to live in hellhole and pit of hatred.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2014
ebonyeyez: Its sad how desperate you are to be white, but no matter how much you scrubb your skin it will always be black. Its also sad how you are talking about black people when you are black yourself, your a devil KKK member

Skincolour is not important it is character that matters. Why are you obsessed with your skin which will rott in grave. Cockroaches in the grave would not care what colour your skin is when they eating it. It is your soul that matters.I love the skin I was born in and that is why I can love someone of different skincolour. But I know my soul is what is truly important.It is you who got issues with your skincolour as you are obsessed with it and looking for validation and mocking other people's skintone. We are all children of God who does not see our skincolour but he cares for our soul.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by mencade5(m): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2014
lynpetra:

Please easy on the guy abeg.The guy might be lying o,but the truth is,this bullshittt happens.I have witness the bad mouthing of a white woman who married a black guy by some strangers in Radisson Blu VI.The remarks were really awful by some Nigeria ladies sitting close to my own table.Although not all black women cares,but the hate does happen. I am sorry for the wrong words though.We immediately edit it.Good morning to you.Hope you had a nice night.
so u get better mind like thi na im u dey follow me fight everytime? tongue
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by ElFenomeno1: 10:51am On Aug 13, 2014
childofGod09: My wife is from Slovakia. We have been married for 11 years, together for 16 years and have 3 beautiful children. She cooks all Nigerian dishes, she works in medical field and still manages to keep the house spotless, children in excellent order. She is a Godly woman beautiful from outside and inside and my relatives love her and . Her relatives also welcomed me with joy. We live in London and getting constantly belittled, hisses, mocked by black women and also by black couples just on the street or in supermarket... even in the church.Majority of these unsavory characters are Nigerian or other African. This is very sad how black people can have so much hatred for people like us because we love each other and did not choose to marry someone from the same country, or out of hatred for people who are different in appearance. Lot of black men marry women from same tribe and hate any other women in process and mock them. That is not love. I love and respect my white wife but I do not hate black women as my mother, sisters and other relatives are black. We teach our children both cultures Igbo and Slovakian. You kind of expect some racial hatred from white people but black people treat us worst. Why so much hate?

OK. So what do you want us to do?!
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2014
let us see a picture of you and her!
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 13, 2014
childofGod09:

Skincolour is not important it is character that matters. Why are you obsessed with your skin which will rott in grave. Cockroaches in the grave would not care what colour your skin is when they eating it. It is your soul that matters.I love the skin I was born in and that is why I can love someone of different skincolour. But I know my soul is what is truly important.It is you who got issues with your skincolour as you are obsessed with it and looking for validation and mocking other people's skintone. We are all children of God who does not see our skincolour but he cares for our soul.
I'm the one who got issues with skin color? Biitch don't cross me, I have plenty of white friends and neighbors in America. They respect me because I have boundaries I don't go where I believe the other side is greener. I'm not obsessed with anything because I'm not the sorry nigger who put his own kind down to marry a white woman. Bro you really kill me with your contradictions. You mentality is either you have white woman or none at all. You knew exactly what response you would get posting ignorant thread. I don't give a flying fuucckk about your soul.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 11:56am On Aug 13, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

OK. So what do you want us to do?!

My question from beginning was why lot of Nigerian and other black women make nasty remarks to my mixed family in supermarket, hiss, roll eyes attack us, it happens on the street even lot of churches. Why majority of black women hate black men with mixed families. Now I am not talking about decent black Godly women here as they respect my family. Black women in my family have nothing but respect and love for my family. The ones I am talking about are the the types who attack us. I just want my family to be left in peace not being attacked by those type of psychopathic females. Live and let live.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
childofGod09:

Your partner do not truly love you he is with you just cause he has hatred for white women. I love my white wife without hating black women. I only despise hating jezebels like you. But I still pray for you to come out of serving satan.Look how low you sink using racist language about white women and mixed children and calling people gay. This is the reason why so many black young, old black men In US, now even UK are in jail. Cause of useless no good females like you breeding with jobless drugs smoking thugs. You forgetting US president is a product of white woman and black man. You might as well stop breeding cause what comes out of you does not stand a chance with the mother like you. Decent black men would never be with you cause us decent black men do not hate women because of their skincolour. We marry woman according to their character not the skincolour be it black, mixed, eastern European, Latino, Asian. ...Even recent statistics in UK confirmed that interracial families are increasing as more and more educated people see that obsession with marrying someone just cause they look very similar is not true love just the insecurity and hatred. You can spit hatred as much as you want you will not stop the progress of Godly nonracist people while you choose to live in hellhole and pit of hatred.
Hey say what you want, think whatever you may about me, complete stranger who knows nothing of me. Anyways my husband is Igbo man we have two children and love my husband dearly. I will not allow you to validate me on my marriage because it seems you have serious mental and emotional problem. I stated opinions and facts. You continue, please continue to be white woman and man slave and btw have a great day with your no pigment skinned wife. Smh crazy.... Hey this is what white people really think of you, your mom, every black person, so before you kiss your white wife, think about how they really feel. Biitch.

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by ElFenomeno1: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
childofGod09:

My question from beginning was why lot of Nigerian and other black women make nasty remarks to my mixed family in supermarket, hiss, roll eyes attack us, it happens on the street even lot of churches. Why majority of black women hate black men with mixed families. Now I am not talking about decent black Godly women here as they respect my family. Black women in my family have nothing but respect and love for my family. The ones I am talking about are the the types who attack us. I just want my family to be left in peace not being attacked by those type of psychopathic females. Live and let live.

It is not cool but bro listen, you wont be the first or the last.... it is the society and world we live in nowadays

Somethings, you have to live with.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
Great prove I've shown to this brainwashed man. Enjoy your life. Lol I hope it turns out the best. You really think white people give you respect as a man for marrying white woman Whatever bullshhit statement you're about to come up with, you can kiss my azz...
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebonyeyez: I'm the one who got issues with skin color? Biitch don't cross me, I have plenty of white friends and neighbors in America. They respect me because I have boundaries I don't go where I believe the other side is greener. I'm not obsessed with anything because I'm not the sorry nigger who put his own kind down to marry a white woman. Bro you really kill me with your contradictions. You mentality is either you have white woman or none at all. You knew exactly what response you would get posting ignorant thread. I don't give a flying fuucckk about your soul.

My eastern european wife's granny is Asian so she already is of mixed heritage. Might look white to haters like you as all what you care for is skincolour. So you are already wrong. You cannot have white friends and have this racist attitude. God cares for my soul you don't have to. Why are you in America when you cannot stand love between people from different backgrounds? Why don't you move to a remote African village if you only want to see blacks. But those African villagers would not welcome you as you have hatred in you and my fellow Africans have love for people regardless of colour.Why don't you ask Boko Haram how much love they have for you as they would chop of your head like the white men's next to you.Your same skincolour would not save you. You think all people who have black skin and breed black kids are your friends. You are very wrong. How can you hate my precious children such because they are mixed. Just remember that karma might get you in future. Repent.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
childofGod09:

You were probably born out of very problematic parents to have nasty racist attitude like this. Shameless behavior abusing people racially and calling them gay. When the judgment day come you will have lot to answer.Why don't you have a loving heart but you are filled with hate? Black child is not better that mixed child and mixed child is not better than black child. All children are equal so stop the mindless hate.
No you posted this thread, you're getting responses you want, anyway let me go chill out next door and have cup of coffee with my white friend Christina!! and talk about your ugly azz for her to agree. Stay in your lane....
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
childofGod09:

My eastern european wife's granny is Asian so she already is of mixed heritage. Might look white to haters like you as all what you care for is skincolour. So you are already wrong. You cannot have white friends and have this racist attitude. God cares for my soul you don't have to. Why are you in America when you cannot stand love between people from different backgrounds? Why don't you move to a remote African village if you only want to see blacks. But those African villagers would not welcome you as you have hatred in you and my fellow Africans have love for people regardless of colour.Why don't you ask Boko Haram how much love they have for you as they would chop of your head like the white men's next to you.Your same skincolour would not save you. You think all people who have black skin and breed black kids are your friends. You are very wrong. How can you hate my precious children such because they are mixed. Just remember that karma might get you in future. Repent.
Stfu, I have white friends because I'm very exceptional. I don't go up to white people begging for any friendship. We know not to cross each others path, stop get mad and crying like a biitch bro because I don't care. Stop trying to convince me...
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebonyeyez:
Hey say what you want, think whatever you may about me, complete stranger who knows nothing of me. Anyways my husband is Igbo man we have two children and love my husband dearly. I will not allow you to validate me on my marriage because it seems you have serious mental and emotional problem. I stated opinions and facts. You continue, please continue to be white woman and man slave and btw have a great day with your no pigment skinned wife. Smh crazy.... Hey this is what white people really think of you, your mom, every black person, so before you kiss your white wife, think about how they really feel. Biitch.

No this is what hating racist white people think same like racist blacks like you. My wife's family welcomed me with love and respect. When I see my eastern European mother in law with my Igbo mother in kitchen cooking, playing with my mixed children I am so happy and proud that Godly people like us can live in love and peace regardless of colour. You think that all people with black skin breeding black kids are your friends you are very delusional.. Your black female counterpart might betray you and steel you husband, while some decent white lady would not do such a hurtful think. Your husband do not have true love for you if he married you just cause you black. If he did not marry you because of good character it is not love but insecurity and hatred for people of different skincolour. I wonder if he loves your fake white women's hair glued to your head. God forgive me but I had to say it cause this your hatred is too much.I love my white wife but I do not hate black women. But I despise those type of hating black females who attack black men with white or other nonblack wife. You seem to be one of those. You are complete hypocryte saying I dont know you and I am saying things, but you doing exactly the same and judging me here when you don't know me and you talking complete nonsence. You need God in your life so you can stop judging people according to their skincolour and start caring for people according to their character.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebonyeyez: Stfu, I have white friends because I'm very exceptional. I don't go up to white people begging for any friendship. We know not to cross each others path, stop get mad and crying like a biitch bro because I don't care. Stop trying to convince me...

I am not trying to convince you. If you choose to be ignorant and hate people who marry people from different background just stay that way and see where that hate gonna get you. Just remember that there be people like yourself somewhere and hate you because you are different to them. Remember Rwanda same skincolour people but it did not stop them butchering each other. Even babies were cut out of women's wombs cause they were from different tribe. You with your attitude supporting this hatred. For the respect for people who were killed out of hatred because they different please stop this mindless hatred.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebonyeyez: No you posted this thread, you're getting responses you want, anyway let me go chill out next door and have cup of coffee with my white friend Christina!! and talk about your ugly azz for her to agree. Stay in your lane....

You are not true friends if instead of uplifting human race and doing something constructive with your time you are engaging in racist mindless gossip. If your so called white friend fell in love with black man what would you do. Fight them? How can she be your true friend when you basically saying she is not worthy of black men cause she is white. No decent white woman would want to be your friend only some trash on drugs. I hope you not adding milk to your coffee cause it is a must that people of your racist attitude drink only black coffee. Do not sneak any milk in it wright? God need to enlighten you for sure.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
childofGod09:

No this is what hating racist white people think same like racist blacks like you. My wife's family welcomed me with love and respect. When I see my eastern European mother in law with my Igbo mother in kitchen cooking, playing with my mixed children I am so happy and proud that Godly people like us can live in love and peace regardless of colour. You think that all people with black skin breeding black kids are your friends you are very delusional.. Your black female counterpart might betray you and steel you husband, while some decent white lady would not do such a hurtful think. Your husband do not have true love for you if he married you just cause you black. If he did not marry you because of good character it is not love but insecurity and hatred for people of different skincolour. I wonder if he loves your fake white women's hair glued to your head. God forgive me but I had to say it cause this your hatred is too much.I love my white wife but I do not hate black women. But I despise those type of hating black females who attack black men with white or other nonblack wife. You seem to be one of those. You are complete pppiphypocryte saying I dont know you and I am saying things, but you doing exactly the same and judging me here when you don't know me and you talking complete nonsence. You need God in your life so you can stop judging people according to their skincolour and start caring for people according to their character.
Lmao u serious? White women hair glued to my head? My hair is natural and wavy, I'm natural and proud to be natural. You come to America with white people glued to your mentality, I'm telling you, you will be SOLD OUT. Most of them are....

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by GoodFaith: 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
@Ebonyeyez Please cut it out
stop
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
childofGod09:

You are not true friends if instead of uplifting human race and doing something constructive with your time you are engaging in racist mindless gossip. If your so called white friend fell in love with black man what would you do. Fight them? How can she be your true friend when you basically saying she is not worthy of black men cause she is white. No decent white woman would want to be your friend only some trash on drugs. I hope you not adding milk to your coffee cause it is a must that people of your racist attitude drink only black coffee. Do not sneak any milk in it wright? God need to enlighten you for sure.
where d hell are you coming up with your logics? You sound as if you're sensitive and remedial. Smmh poor white wife, how d hell is she able to deal with you?? Maybe its best you stick with her for heavens sake smh...
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
GoodFaith: @Ebonyeyez Please cut it out
stop
fuucck u
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by GoodFaith: 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
@Ebonyeyez
I said please you people need to stop
the back and forth
U maaried to igbo man and happy good for you
The dude is married to white woman and unhappy the way people treat him/her--- sad
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

It is not cool but bro listen, you wont be the first or the last.... it is the society and world we live in nowadays

Somethings, you have to live with.

Thank you for your advice. But I believe that we need to fight this injustice and enlighten those haters not just stand back and let evil people abuse good people. Otherwise we would let devil get away with crime. Saying says : Ignore the bad things and you let devil continue his work. God wants us to fight against injustice.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by GoodFaith: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebonyeyez: fuucck u

B? stop acting like a jackass
Fool go suck on a D
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
GoodFaith: @Ebonyeyez
I said please you people need to stop
the back and forth
U maaried to igbo man and happy good for you
The dude is married to white woman and unhappy the way people treat him/her--- sad
No, this idiot is senseless.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
GoodFaith:

B? stop acting like a jackass
Fool go suck on a D
Where d hell did you come from? Stay out my convo biitch... you're nobody to me.smdh... here we go again. You tell d guy to stop with the comments. BTW you suck aids dicck
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by GoodFaith: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebonyeyez: Where d hell did you come from? Stay out my convo biitch... you're nobody to me.smdh... here we go again. You tell d guy to stop with the comments. BTW you suck aids dicck
You are an arrogant pieces of shit
B know B
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
GoodFaith:
You are an arrogant pieace of shit
B know B
I don't give a flying fucck about what you feel, I say what I want biitch fucck you...Stay in your own lane. Arrogant is my middle name so get over it. Period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? / How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.