Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,817 members, 7,898,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released (12137 Views)

2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) / APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by GentleMimi: 6:11am On Aug 12, 2014
kekakuz:
yea lets just let them have it.
but before you know it,they will be everywhere.its Like opening a bigger door for them to escape their eastern jail they call home
Oluku. ''lets just let them have it''. Who are the ''us''? A non-significant minority? A wisp of ur deluded imagination? Haters sha! I don't wanna go into tribal brouhaha dis morning,but it is clearly known that nobody can stop the upcoming development.

@ Topic,GEJ dikwa egwu. Ndi umunne m,obodo Nigeria adiwo mma. Haters,drink cup of wet construction cement.

10 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by emmyclassic(m): 6:13am On Aug 12, 2014
CONE heads(Yoruba) and FLAT heads(Igbo) over to u guys let the rumble begin

4 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by ZeusAyo: 6:16am On Aug 12, 2014
omenka: This scam nor get part two!!!

Shebi when Senator Ngige say dem never free 10kobo for the job, the children of anger rained insults on him!! Now he's been vindicated!! cheesy

Let us see how the project will stall after valentine next year!! gringringrin

PDP: Scamming the SE since 1200AD!!
is it me or this guy is a phenomenal douchebag

9 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by Jaideyone(m): 6:16am On Aug 12, 2014
donpope1: Dividend of democracy at play.. Its only fools that doubt Jonathan's progressive mindset.

The best Presido ever..
progressive my a*Ss

wait until u start paying toll cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by ZeusAyo: 6:19am On Aug 12, 2014
kekakuz:

but before you know it,they will be everywhere.its Like opening a bigger door for them to escape their eastern jail they call home
bro although am a westerner omo eko gidi that is very wrong of you to say........ How you go call anoda man state jail kwanu!

2 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by Jaideyone(m): 6:19am On Aug 12, 2014
farano: HBP don catch dis person grin
you wish. see this right here
Jaideyone: dolt does it look like I'm jealous? I'm very happy since I'm considering taking up a job with a multinational company in calabar cool
some yorubas like me don't want Nigeria to divide anymore cheesy
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by gratiaeo(m): 6:20am On Aug 12, 2014
kekakuz:

Your problem is poverty!!! Only poor people reason like you

8 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by Kalvan1000: 6:22am On Aug 12, 2014
I heard the second niger bridge links Nnewi with Jerusalem. This is wonderful!! The Ibo Jews need to be connected with their brothers.

2 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by Kalvan1000: 6:22am On Aug 12, 2014
gratiaeo:

Common! That's so rude.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by ugoezeik(m): 6:23am On Aug 12, 2014
timilehing: 2nd Niger bridge:
where will it start and stop?
How many kilometres bridge?
It's going to connect which town-town or which state-state?
How long will the construction last!?
Will it be a toll-free bridge or Lagos bridge style way(#150/ toll-smallest vehicle)

Answers or Adonbilivit
wen Where u released from yabaleft
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by gratiaeo(m): 6:26am On Aug 12, 2014
Kalvan1000:

Common! That's so rude.
Get behind me animal

3 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by ugoezeik(m): 6:27am On Aug 12, 2014
kekakuz:

i pray amadioha, ifa and krintasi to strike u dia! Mumu. Na seun i blame wey dey allow some mental detail felons on dis Nairaland

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by Kalvan1000: 6:27am On Aug 12, 2014
gratiaeo:
Get behind me animal

Calm down. It's not that serious.

Stop acting so uncouth. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by gratiaeo(m): 6:28am On Aug 12, 2014
Kalvan1000: I heard the second niger bridge links Nnewi with Jerusalem. This is wonderful!! The Ibo Jews need to be connected with their brothers.
Bros, can you show us the dividend of your stupidity @ least let see if we can join u

7 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by Kalvan1000: 6:29am On Aug 12, 2014
gratiaeo:
Bros, can you show us the dividend of your stupidity @ least let see if we can join u

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by donpope1(m): 6:33am On Aug 12, 2014
Jaideyone:
progressive my a*Ss

wait until u start paying toll cheesy
see your life! Has the one you pay in Lekki stopped you from terming Fashola progressive?

4 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by Jaideyone(m): 6:40am On Aug 12, 2014
donpope1: see your life! Has the one you pay in Lekki stopped you from terming Fashola progressive?

oh I thought u ibos claim tolling is double taxation?
ibos should back the double taxation words with action and reject the 2nd Niger bridge. QED

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by sarutobie(m): 6:54am On Aug 12, 2014
gratiaeo:
classic!

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by timilehing(m): 6:54am On Aug 12, 2014
ugoezeik: wen Where u released from yabaleft
iwu ndi ara. Anu
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by aresa: 6:54am On Aug 12, 2014
Good news = 30 years of begging and frustration is coming to an end...and that's still maybe.

Bad news = You are on the hook for the balance meaning you are going to pay JB tolls to use that bridge for 30 long years...

All in all, terrible deal. The rest of the country gets federal projects free of charge, but you are paying for your own.

You people are used to bad deals anyways so no big deal...

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by backtosender: 6:57am On Aug 12, 2014
cone heads will not sleep well today

2 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by Jman06(m): 7:09am On Aug 12, 2014
kekakuz:

Dude, you need to take a trip to the SE. Honestly, your post above reveals a man who has remained locked in his local village since birth. I have been to the north, southwest and southsouth and presently in the coal city state of Enugu. So, i can state with no iota of bias that the southeast is the best place to be. So, keep hating while we keep progressing.

6 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 12, 2014
Jman06: Dude, you need to take a trip to the SE. Honestly, your post above reveals a man who has remained locked in his local village since birth. I have been to the north, southwest and southsouth and presently in the coal city state of Enugu. So, i can state with no iota of bias that the southeast is the best place to be. So, keep hating while we keep progressing.
most of them stay in their region and claim the east is undeveloped.only the south-south is better than the east.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by donpope1(m): 7:29am On Aug 12, 2014
Jaideyone: oh I thought u ibos claim tolling is double taxation?
ibos should back the double taxation words with action and reject the 2nd Niger bridge. QED
too early to engage in tribal/sentimental argument with you.. Don't classify the whole Igbo Nation with some group of Nairaland Igbos.

You Oduduwas should get that into deem skull!

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by iiichidodo: 7:30am On Aug 12, 2014
aresa: [s]Good news = 30 years of begging and frustration is coming to an end...and that's still maybe.

Bad news = You are on the hook for the balance meaning you are going to pay JB tolls to use that bridge for 30 long years...

All in all, terrible deal. The rest of the country gets federal projects free of charge, but you are paying for your own.

You people are used to bad deals anyways so no big deal...[/s]
bad deal? Maybe you mistake this here as one of those thieffnubu Lagos scams.....Lekki toll gates, phantom lekki seaport,Ghost Lekki international airport, 8Billion # yatch scam......Eh? Eko-ile aka plaindealer.

6 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by iiichidodo: 7:33am On Aug 12, 2014
Jaideyone: dolt does it look like I'm jealous? I'm very happy since I'm considering taking up a job with a multinational company in calabar cool
Yes, a multinational job cleaning after multinational Tinapa visitors...
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:34am On Aug 12, 2014
With the "release" of this fund, the US will be vindicated for not including Nigeria in the fund it release for peacekeeping in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by smallJagaban: 7:35am On Aug 12, 2014
WILL THIS STOP THEM FROM COMING DOWN TO SOUTH WEST TO SURVIVE?

NOR IT WILL NOT MAKE THEIR LANDLOCKED REGION TO BE FRUITFUL

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by aresa: 7:37am On Aug 12, 2014
iiichidodo: bad deal? Maybe you mistake this here as one of those thieffnubu Lagos scams.....Lekki toll gates, phantom lekki seaport,Ghost Lekki international airport, 8Billion # yatch scam......Eh? Eko-ile aka plaindealer.

And you and your people must be saddled with 30 long years of toll payments because of all your idiotic rubbish about Lagos State and your delusional and imaginary monikers ?

You sound and reason like a 2 year old kid...

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by ayukdaboss(m): 7:38am On Aug 12, 2014
gratiaeo:
Can you explain what you just typed??
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by iiichidodo: 7:42am On Aug 12, 2014
aresa:

And you and your people must be saddled with 30 long years of toll payments because of all your idiotic rubbish about Lagos State and your delusional and imaginary monikers ?

You sound and reason like a 2 year old kid...

Maybe because i am corresponding to a two year old internet yeriba troll.......We just pray thieffnubu endeavours to eradicate poverty in Southwest with the meagre tolls in Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by Okeikpu(m): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2014
kekakuz:

You're absolutely right my dear , ths will enable us to reclaim the rest of the Yoruba cities we lost during the war.... Lagos is now a history :* we just reclaimed dat one within 6yrs the war ended. IT MIGHT SOUND FUNNY TO YOU....BUH DS IS THE REALITY.... If not for the Nigerian civil war, we fought with Britain.... we won't be here talking ds nonsense -,-

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Court Dismisses Suit Against FG, Fines SERAP N100,000 / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta / Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.