Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,799 members, 7,898,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 09:12 PM

2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released (12136 Views)

2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) / APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by Youngzedd(m): 7:47am On Aug 12, 2014
There is still hope.

I can feel it.

Fresh air...........

GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by ZeusAyo: 7:54am On Aug 12, 2014
Okeikpu: You're absolutely right my dear , ths will enable us to reclaim the rest of the Yoruba cities we lost during the war.... Lagos is now a history :* we just reclaimed dat one within 6yrs the war ended. IT MIGHT SOUND FUNNY TO YOU....BUH DS IS THE REALITY.... If not for the Nigerian civil war, we fought with Britain.... we won't be here talking ds nonsense -,-
you fought a civil war with britain Like wtf
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by patrickmuf(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2014
It's funny how a select few Igbos and Yorubas are always on each others case here on NL when in reality this level of animosity doesn't set in at all...Yet guys think the northerners are uneducated? Tell me who wants to acquire the kind of education that produce id.iots like you lots...
It's sickening reading your comments...I'm no northerner FYI...

2 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by backtosender: 8:04am On Aug 12, 2014
ZeusAyo: you fought a civil war with britain Like wtf
he meant russian war planes and british tanks they really help nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by Okeikpu(m): 8:05am On Aug 12, 2014
ZeusAyo: you fought a civil war with britain Like wtf
Kids ds days......how old r u boy?

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by ZeusAyo: 8:10am On Aug 12, 2014
Okeikpu: Kids of days......how old r u boy?
20 actually sorry if my comment annoyed you
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by Okeikpu(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2014
ZeusAyo: 20 actually sorry if my comment annoyed you
Ok son! Carry-on boy! Buh change dat ur...( ZEUS ) Greeks r very wicked to ur people.... extremely wicked!
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by uch12(f): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2014
Jaideyone:
progressive my a*Ss

wait until u start paying toll cheesy

Nwanne ana alu ife neene alu, mgbe till toll luulu umu igbo egosi ife fa jibulu ndi nke oke amamu ife. No b sample fins, okwu abuho nri.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by Sobrit(m): 8:55am On Aug 12, 2014
lafuria1: But the funds haven't been released yet, they said they WILL which means they haven't. They should have released it, Julius Berger confirmingit and every one is happy.
don't mind them. They think they can fool all the people all the time. Propagandist. Money ''will'' be released today, yet thread says 'money released'. In the first place, why would Gej who rode on d votes of the south east/south south to the presidency be playing pranks with these zones. The promise he made to this zone is only on d lips and in the pdp papers for games. Only few weeks to declaration of his intention for re-election, he wants to exite the zone again wth fanfare and pseudo-activities just as obj did during his regime. God is watching and we are not fools.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by Jaideyone(m): 9:34am On Aug 12, 2014
uch12:

Nwanne ana alu ife neene alu, mgbe till toll luulu umu igbo egosi ife fa jibulu ndi nke oke amamu ife. No b sample fins, okwu abuho nri.

gibberish
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by uch12(f): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2014
Jaideyone:

gibberish

Gibberish 2 u, mana ndi wotalunu wota. Udo!!
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by la1(m): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2014
The Article failed to state the exact amount to be released, when the balance will be paid etc etc.this bridge issue is a monumental embarrassment to the entire nation,..that a vital infrastructural project is used as political and ethnic ping-ponging for decades is a crying shame...just build the damn bridge already!
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by roufy235(m): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2014
GEJ
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by kekakuz(m): 10:14am On Aug 12, 2014
Okeikpu: You're absolutely right my dear , ths will enable us to reclaim the rest of the Yoruba cities we lost during the war.... Lagos is now a history :* we just reclaimed dat one within 6yrs the war ended. IT MIGHT SOUND FUNNY TO YOU....BUH DS IS THE REALITY.... If not for the Nigerian civil war, we fought with Britain.... we won't be here talking ds nonsense -,-

thou art high

what have you been smoking
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by mancheeutd(m): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2014

what a shame imagine people like you also liked your post... you fought civil war with Britain... now I understand why many of you had your bath with salt to prevent Ebola(a virus).

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by Livinusc(m): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2014
1stola: GEJ.
Till 2019

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by ATMCARD2(m): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2014
Jaideyone: dolt does it look like I'm jealous? I'm very happy since I'm considering taking up a job with a multinational company in calabar cool
so u r still jobless at ur age. onye ofe akwu.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by shizzle11(m): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2014
omenka: This scam nor get part two!!!

Shebi when Senator Ngige say dem never free 10kobo for the job, the children of anger rained insults on him!! Now he's been vindicated!! cheesy

Let us see how the project will stall after valentine next year!! gringringrin

PDP: Scamming the SE since 1200AD!!
son of Lucifer, how does this nonsense you spewed stop you from being an iddiott. kobo or not, has work being going on there or not? is the contractor JB not a part of the fund provision agreement? Even if the FG just released funds, has preliminary and indeed physical work not since started and still ongoing?.

FOOL!

3 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by Jaideyone(m): 11:58am On Aug 12, 2014
ATMCARD2: so u r still jobless at ur age. onye ofe akwu.
reta*rd so for someone to take up a new job he has to be jobless?
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by shizzle11(m): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
uch12:

Nwanne ana alu ife n'ine alu, mgbe n'tinye toll lulu, umu Igbo e gosi ife fa ji bulu ndi nke oke amam ife. gringrin

Nne kedu? i bu onye omambala? grin

3 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by hardbody: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
Jaideyone: lmao they'll soon be here to bite you

Lol. I laughed at your comment. No one is gonna come here to bite him. It is just funny how the irrational human mind works. The bridge does not open new vistas in terms of towns to be visited. It is still from the Onitsha waterside to some point on Asaba, Delta State, same geographical radius we have passed all our lives to come and improve whomsoever accommodates us. I only saw the comment as a stewpid one coming from a dimwitted bigot.

By the way i read yours and did appreciate it.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by YoursGEJ(m): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
donpope1: Dividend of democracy at play.. Its only fools that doubt Jonathan's progressive mindset.

The best Presido ever..

See this illiterate and your fellow illiterates wey like your post. For your information, dividends of democracy are things like freedom of speech, of movement, the right to practice religion, etc. Roads, bridges and other infrastructure are the duty of any type of government. In case you don't know, majority of the existing infrastructure in Nigeria were put in place by the military. People have been brainwashed so badly that they see their rights as privileges. I weep for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by Classicalman(m): 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
So many IGNORANT YORUBA NIGGERS on this thread.

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
What is this excitement about a 2nd Niger bridge all about?
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by ugoezeik(m): 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
timilehing: iwu ndi ara. Anu
u no see ur life? ( iwu ndi ara, anu) is dat igbo language is write? U need to go back Where u were coming from because ur drugs remain 3 dose
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by shizzle11(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
ilugunboy: What is this excitement about a 2nd Niger bridge all about?

The excitement is that hypocrites and enemies of progress are being put to shame

3 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
shizzle11:
The excitement is that hypocrites and enemies of progress are being put to shame

In your mind..... grin
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by shizzle11(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
ilugunboy:

In your mind..... grin
You know naa grin
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by HappyJoe: 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
So funds are just being released?

Confirms my suspicions - Julius Berger wasn't doing serious work on that bridge.

I prefer they just shut the f$ck up and build the bridge.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
some castrated fools from South West have already started to ruin this moment. saddists, you mofos should get a life jor.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
Sobrit:
don't mind them. They think they can fool all the people all the time. Propagandist. Money ''will'' be released today, yet thread says 'money released'. In the first place, why would Gej who rode on d votes of the south east/south south to the presidency be playing pranks with these zones. The promise he made to this zone is only on d lips and in the pdp papers for games. Only few weeks to declaration of his intention for re-election, he wants to exite the zone again wth fanfare and pseudo-activities just as obj did during his regime. God is watching and we are not fools.
I think your brain is playing pranks on you

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released by Okeikpu(m): 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
mancheeutd:

what a shame imagine people like you also liked your post... you fought civil war with Britain... now I understand why many of you had your bath with salt to prevent Ebola(a virus).
You dey run... grin Wetin dey pursue u ? grin I resembled ur papa? cheesy Am sure u r from ofe-manu region...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders / Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At Oxford University (Video) / 18 Senators Under Probe For N367.5b Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.