Stats: 3,198,796 members, 7,969,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:32 AM

Love's New Version,you Dont Wanna Miss This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love's New Version,you Dont Wanna Miss This (495 Views)

What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o / I Dont Wanna Loose Her.. Wise Advise Counts Please / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! (2) (3) (4)

Love's New Version,you Dont Wanna Miss This by Geekaydon: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
This days everthing keeps increasing in version.....love too dey change version....loves present version as increased from that of those days when your heart cn beat for one person.....now it occupy four ppols.....i call it version 3.5......many ppol use it......bt do you know some of us still use 2go version one? Yes some ppol still use LOVE VERSION 1.......loving one person for real........ I know as you dey read you dey tink..... Love version 1 don old oooo...lol 3:5 tinz jor

Getting Married Or Staying Married/being Hapi In It...which Matters Most / The Dating Game / A Letter From My Bestfriend Now My Girlfriend

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7