Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,871 members, 7,969,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:22 AM

Why Are Most Men Afraid Of Successful Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Men Afraid Of Successful Women? (1081 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / Most Men Do This; And It's so Annoying / Why Do Most Men Feel Insecured About Independent Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Men Afraid Of Successful Women? by kingslayer(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2014
Its a well known fact that most men are being intimidated by the success of women which makes it difficult for them to express their desires or rather settle for a woman which they feel is less successful & more within their reach or control.
According to Jim Iyke;
“Women are like apples on trees, the best
ones are on the top of the tree.
The men don’t want to reach for the good
ones because they are afraid of falling and
don’t want to get hurt.
Instead they get the cold manipulating
easier climbs.
So, the apples at the top think something
is wrong with them, when in reality they are
amazing.
They just have to wait for the right man to
come along, the one who’s brave enough
to climb all the way to the top because
they value quality away from d spotlight.

From my own point of view,i think its due to the fact that men love to be in control & they feel these successful ladies or women wouldn't be submissive to them
Re: Why Are Most Men Afraid Of Successful Women? by inositol88(m): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2014
most of them would capitalise on it to disrespect, intimidate and even enslave you, especially if she is more boxed up than u
Re: Why Are Most Men Afraid Of Successful Women? by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2014
So true, most of them if not all will capitalize on that, esp if they're the one bringing most of d money, such man is in pepper soup...
Re: Why Are Most Men Afraid Of Successful Women? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
Am a brave man and ar'nt afraid of any of them instead I care so much to encourage and ensure they keep on moving though will want in many occasions show that they are worthy but every woman have simple button for us to press and that make them seems weak,if you know these THE APPLE WILL ALWAYS FALL FOR YOU WITHOUT A SECOND THINKING.
Re: Why Are Most Men Afraid Of Successful Women? by kingslayer(m): 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
inositol88: most of them would capitalise on it to disrespect, intimidate and even enslave you, especially if she is more boxed up than u
True bro,and some of them later end up being single for d rest of their lives instead of just taking away their pride & settling with a man in marriage,they prefer to go for younger boys to satisfy their sex.ual desires or wait for one Alhaji or Chief to divorce his wife & marry them

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Afraid Of Successful Women? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
Weak men always find xcuse. my bro's girl frm a rich home. She works with a big company nd owns a car. Yet I donno hw my bro manages to make her go down on her knees begging 4 reconciliation anytime therez dispute btw them(bros nt working yet). It all depends on hw u succumb to her.
Re: Why Are Most Men Afraid Of Successful Women? by kendrababy(f): 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
Add me up 4 real mehn(29680E6E
Re: Why Are Most Men Afraid Of Successful Women? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
kendrababy: Add me up 4 FAKE mehn(29680E6E
guy na bad market 4 here. Look else where

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Afraid Of Successful Women? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
....most guys dont usually want their wives to b richer dan dem....i totally agree with it...it takes only the Grace of God for a woman to still b submissive n humble to her husband....even if she s very humble,somtyms d husband ll b feeling inferior wc is very bad.....i pray my husband ll b richer dan me,we ll enjoy ourselves beta....
Re: Why Are Most Men Afraid Of Successful Women? by Djicemob: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
I'll love the successful woman over all these dependent ticks any day but only if she stays humble.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Afraid Of Successful Women? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
temigracie: ....most guys dont usually want their wives to b richer dan dem....i totally agree with it...it takes only the Grace of God for a woman to still b submissive n humble to her husband....even if she s very humble,somtyms d husband ll b feeling inferior wc is very bad.....i pray my husband ll b richer dan me,we ll enjoy ourselves beta....

Only men with insecurity issues stay away from successful. Der is nothing wrong with a lady making more money dan her man. D irony of life is dat 90% of women cant handle power. So when a woman makes more money dan her man, der is a 90% possibility dat humility wont come with the package. On d flip side, d few women dat are rich and humble are not always lucky to find a good man. Day nearly always end up with someone who takes dem for granted. While d rich and proud ladies hardly ever get a good man becos dia attitude always chases d good guys away.

If u eva c a proud and rich lady with a humble guy, no worry, dat guy get plans...

I neva stop to wonda why der are more rich and humble guys dan der are rich and humble ladies. Ladies! Seriously, u guys need to work on yourself!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Afraid Of Successful Women? by kingslayer(m): 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
Djicemob: I'll love the successful woman over all these dependent ticks any day but only if she stays humble.
Main issue is humility,respect & not having to remind u of her personal achievements,and just allow d love flow in d marriage
Re: Why Are Most Men Afraid Of Successful Women? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
obongproff:

Only men with insecurity issues stay away from successful. Der is nothing wrong with a lady making more money dan her man. [/b]D irony of life is dat 90% of women cant handle power. So when a woman makes more money dan her man, der is a 90% possibility dat humility wont come with the package. On d flip side, d few women dat are rich and humble are not always lucky to find a good man. Day nearly always end up with someone who takes dem for granted. While d rich and proud ladies hardly ever get a good man becos dia attitude always chases d good guys away[b].

If u eva c a proud and rich lady with a humble guy, no worry, dat guy get plans...

I neva stop to wonda why der are more rich and humble guys dan der are rich and humble ladies. Ladies! Seriously, u guys need to work on yourself!
...at d bolded,dats wat am talkn abt....only a few will still b humble....dats y we r called d weaker vessels...
Re: Why Are Most Men Afraid Of Successful Women? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
temigracie: ...at d bolded,dats wat am talkn abt....only a few will still b humble....dats y we r called d weaker vessels...

I totally agree.
Re: Why Are Most Men Afraid Of Successful Women? by rawpadgin(m): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
its cool to get married to a successful woman but don't let her be the bread winner of the home
Re: Why Are Most Men Afraid Of Successful Women? by Lobolintin(m): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
My dear... I dated one of them once, and every little argument, trust babes.... Shego just count her archievment and let me know say nah manage she dey manage me and that, she's not my class.... Trust naija guy like me.. I jejeli and kukuma find my square root go where I go get rest of mind.....the 2nd I.E, nah one of my uncle business associate daughter... That wan, mae I reserve the case, just small wahala wey we get, nah Army Captain I see for my doorpost the next day.. Picture the rest.. If I con marry her nko Nah battalion she go carry come my house.......
Re: Why Are Most Men Afraid Of Successful Women? by inositol88(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
rawpadgin: its cool to get married to a successful woman but don't let her be the bread winner of the home
because as soon as she begins to win bread, no peaceful tea (food) for u again
Re: Why Are Most Men Afraid Of Successful Women? by rawpadgin(m): 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
inositol88:
grin
inositol88:
Re: Why Are Most Men Afraid Of Successful Women? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
My aunt graduated from uniport, dropped her CV, and went into biz and she's rich so a guy came into life, the guy is just there, no job sha, whenever they fight she keeps saying this like, he's not up to me, he's a smal boy, is it because I gave him d chance blah blah blah...Mehnn she's just 25 o (the guy don find him square root) grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Afraid Of Successful Women? by GoodFaith: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
Because women start to control the man
Power drunk
The women call the shot
But if you have made more in the past
Have things and You are a real man
You can still tell the woman that you are the real shit
You made the six figure before she did and you fucking have asset
Re: Why Are Most Men Afraid Of Successful Women? by dre11(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
Have never being afriad of them..... because am successful in mah little way.

So before she abuse me...... She go look faceangry
because me no dey hungry and am not a sizzie that go eating crumbs from their table

(1) (Reply)

10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being In A Long Distance Relationship / Man Catches Wife With Another Man In The Same Hotel He Took His Girlfriend To / Defrauded Desperate Nigerian-lady-exposes-lovers-evil-deed........your View....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.