Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

War Against Step Mothers’s (wasm’s) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / War Against Step Mothers’s (wasm’s) (1180 Views)

Why Do Step-mothers Hate Their Steps Son? / Step Mothers In Nigeria / Can I Marry My Step-mothers Younger Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Against Step Mothers’s (wasm’s) by uchebest2006(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
“Step” is associated with bereavement or loss, and in reference to stepmother’s takes on several different meaning such as:
- Stepping into someone’s else shoes
- Replacing someone
- The second or housewife

A have heard stories about step children suffering from their step mother’s. Check out during “Mothering Sunday” many victims of step mothers don’t even care to celebrate the step mother, because nothing like your mother that gave birth to you.

Many people in this world even in Nigeria have suffered in the hand of wicked step mothers’s.Many
Families today are devastated because of step mother issue.
Step mother’s come as an enemy to the children of the former union and she is poisonous than a scorpion bite. Step mothers are portrayed as evil and self-centered.

Step mothers always possess these traits:
-They are jealous and mistreat or plot evil against their step children
-If they have a daughter or son, they often attempt to injure or kill the stepson or daughter of the other woman, so that the husband’s inheritance will be left to her children.
-They are less affectionate, unfair, unloving and cruel to their step children.
Most children resent their stepmother even if she is an angel sent from heaven .
That is why when they grow up; they will not care about the stepmother and her children.

Furthermore, in the situation of broken homes, where the father fails to take responsibility on who to love, whether the children of the former union of the stepmother’s children: in this case, the children of the former union will hate the father because he focused his attention to the stepmothers and his children.
In household chores, step mothers are cruel assigning the household chores to the children of the former union living her own biological children. That is why some women are very wicked.
Some step daughters are frustrated to stay with their stepmother’s. That is why some our young ladies who have witness this undergo early marriage, may be getting married to a man that is not their choice.

In a family where they are step mothers’, conflicts are inevitable and should be expected. Some stepmothers are terrible, only those who have witness them will understand what am taking about.

Am writing this article to move a motion that:

-Any stepmother maltreating or cruel to the children of the former union will be prosecuted
-Any stepmother that tried by any means to poison the children of the former union will be charge to court and sentence to prison.
-She should treat the children of the former union with care and love; cherish them as her own children.
I am using this medium and please “MOD” I beg you to move this topic to front page. I want Nigerians to move my motion to national Assemble if possible, so that they will deliberate on this topic and pass a bill on it.
I hate what wicked stepmother’s are doing to their children in different part of this country “Nigeria” and I want all naira landers to support and spread this article via different blogs, if you have “blog” copy and paste and even share. So that this wicked act that some step mothers are doing will stop.

Thanks!!!!!

Yours faithful!!!
Re: War Against Step Mothers’s (wasm’s) by uchebest2006(m): 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
Share your experience, if you have witness what wicked stepmothers have done and what should be done to stop them!!!! wink wink wink wink
Re: War Against Step Mothers’s (wasm’s) by uchebest2006(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
Re: War Against Step Mothers’s (wasm’s) by uchebest2006(m): 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Pics: White lady passes herself as black to gain empathy! / Wow! Im Grateful To God / Share Picture Of You When You Were Little

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.