Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (548102 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Piyke: 12:07am On Dec 29, 2015
writejhn27:

First bank charge me 208 today

Thank you very much. The will appear to be the final straw that will break my long association with GTB angry
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by solaceTK(m): 6:01am On Dec 29, 2015
Piyke:

Thank you very much. The will appear to be the final straw that will break my long association with GTB angry

Believe that First bank dollar rate is #208, believe anything. Even before the recent dollar hike First bank dollar rate was #225 when StanbicIBTC rate was #220, then from #220 it jumped to #260. Then what miracle do u think would have made First bank to slash their rate even in dis dollar scarcity. Do you think they are stupid or what? That bros, the only thing l can tell u is pls write down ur balance before making that payment, then check ur account balance 24 hrs after payment, am certain ur neighbours will hear u screaming. l can bet my ass on dis one, talking out of experience. Most times these banks play pranks on us.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 7:11am On Dec 29, 2015
writejhn27:
I am not checking out yet but I just did this to check out option so that you can clearly see the charges

And you are relying on this? Shock will be an understatement when you complete the transaction and receive alert.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 7:38am On Dec 29, 2015
writejhn27:

are you sure about this sir? gtb charge 265
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 29, 2015
Pls has any one been able to communicate with chinos recently,,, and through what platform please,,, I am abt to loose a lot of money here. God help me.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2015
solaceTK:

Believe that First bank dollar rate is #208, believe anything. Even before the recent dollar hike First bank dollar rate was #225 when StanbicIBTC rate was #220, then from #220 it jumped to #260. Then what miracle do u think would have made First bank to slash their rate even in dis dollar scarcity. Do you think they are stupid or what? That bros, the only thing l can tell u is pls write down ur balance before making that payment, then check ur account balance 24 hrs after payment, am certain ur neighbours will hear u screaming. l can bet my ass on dis one, talking out of experience. Most times these banks play pranks on us.

Actually, it's Amazon that's deceiving him, not the bank. They are assuming our banks use d CBN rate.

First bank will calculate their rate immediately he clicks on buy.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2015
writejhn27:

If you are sure you were charged 208 to 1$ by FBN, then kindly convince us by showing a screenshot of the debit alert for the transaction in question.

Just so you know, the last time any bank charged around 208 is nearly 4-5months ago
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 29, 2015
Etinosajay:

If you are sure you were charged 208 to 1$ by FBN, then kindly convince us by showing a screenshot of the debit alert for the transaction in question.

Just so you know, the last time any bank charged around 208 is nearly 4-5months ago

Maybe it's Amazon that is showing me wrong exchange rate. Will do the calculate from my statement and revert back
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by agarawu23(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2015
beatsbug:
Pls has any one been able to communicate with chinos recently,,, and through what platform please,,, I am abt to loose a lot of money here. God help me.
nobody is hearing from him as u can see. Maybe you should start calculating how much u are about to lose if nobody heard from him
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by honourableseyi: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2015
writejhn27:

Maybe it's Amazon that is showing me wrong exchange rate. Will do the calculate from my statement and revert back

That is the amazon rate and not bank rate.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2015
Wow to those I said first bank charges 208 I was wrong. Thank God I express my self. Run from first bank never knew they were charging 277.7 to $1

Thank God I know now. Thanks to all that makes me re-check
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2015
beatsbug:
he replied my email two weeks ago and he said he is shipping the last batch for the year last week.. But I ask the rep today he said nothing is coming in this week

He also said shipping will resume second week of January.. Na to wait be that
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 11:46am On Dec 29, 2015
writejhn27:
Wow to those I said first bank charges 208 I was wrong. Thank God I express my self. Run from first bank never knew they were charging 277.7 to $1

lol I fear oo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
twinskenny:
he replied my email two weeks ago and he said he is shipping the last batch for the year last week.. But I ask the rep today he said nothing is coming in this week

He also said shipping will resume second week of January.. Na to wait be that

I think Chinos office is open, because one of my item were delivered yesterday to his office and signed by Ebule
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Piyke: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
solaceTK:

writejhn27:

Thanks all. It seems GTB is better for now, though ultimately we can only expect to pay black market rates for online transactions due to the present austerity on forex
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Piyke:

Thanks all. It seems GTB is better for now, though ultimately we can only expect to pay black market rates for online transactions due to the present austerity on forex

I think by Jan 2016 we will source another way for payment. But some banks has not notify their customers on this stoppage though
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by henryboyle(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
Zenith Bank still charge me 227 on my Visa card, I think they are the best for now.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Mrlekan07034617: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2015
Hello importers in the house I think we should be thinking of another alternative on medium of online purchase from Ebay,Amazon nd the likes.

If possible to let these US based sellers and some other countries know the latest development of BAN on use of Visa/master card from Nigeria. If they can receive payment via MoneyGram or Western Union

Also if there is any other means please gurus in the house let's talk!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
@chinos, shipping label sent to ur email, pls treat as urgent
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnquasale(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
Guys.
What exactly is happening? no update, no info....

cc. Ahmed4002
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dhsfbi(m): 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
I need xiaomi red MI note 2 tampered glass and casing. How much to Ife Osun State
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 7:04am On Dec 31, 2015
ibnquasale:
Guys.
What exactly is happening? no update, no info....

cc. Ahmed

till second week of january i guess
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnquasale(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2015
twinskenny:

till second week of january i guess

We can not continue to guess...
Thanks anyway for the update. Half bread they say is better than kulikuli LOL grin grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jahstech: 11:03am On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 01, 2016
beatsbug:
@chinos, shipping label sent to ur email, pls treat as urgent
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by unmask: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
Stanbic still charges 208.....when you checkout on amazon in naira.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by solaceTK(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
unmask:
Stanbic still charges 208.....when you checkout on amazon in naira.
l laugh in Spanish because u will scream wen u make payment for an item with that exchange rate calculation. l make purchase with my StanbicIBTC master card daily and as at today a dollar is equivalent to #260.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Mrlekan07034617: 12:19am On Jan 02, 2016
solaceTK:

l laugh in Spanish because u will scream wen u make payment for an item with that exchange rate calculation. l make purchase with my StanbicIBTC master card daily and as at today a dollar is equivalent to #260.

Guy so d card visa/master card restriction is not yet active.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by solaceTK(m): 6:12am On Jan 02, 2016
Mrlekan07034617:

Guy so d card visa/master card restriction is not yet active.
Yes as far as my card is concerned l am still using it, the only thing is that it has been limited to $350 daily spending.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by henryboyle(m): 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Yes, it's true. Paid for an item on aliexpress today with my Zenith Bank Visa card. The of the item was $13.99 and I received an alert debit of #3171.19. That should be about #226.something per dollar. Hmmmm not bad.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Mariesio: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
henryboyle:
Yes, it's true. Paid for an item on aliexpress today with my Zenith Bank Visa card. The of the item was $13.99 and I received an alert debit of #3171.19. That should be about #226.something per dollar. H
mmmm not bad.

Are you sure of this rate.... don't put people in trouble oooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 03, 2016
@chinos, I tracked the item but it has not been returned, I just Dont understand this, why the delay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.