Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (548057 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Piyke: 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
unmask:
unfortunately I am yet to scream......my last purchase for which I was debited on tuesday cost me 6445.43 on amazon for goods worth $30.99. Do the maths and tell me what u see grin

What bank? Porting alert cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dandollar1: 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
unmask:
unfortunately I am yet to scream......my last purchase for which I was debited on tuesday cost me 6445.43 on amazon for goods worth $30.99. Do the maths and tell me what u see grin
true! The bank goes with amazon's rate, that's about 1$= N208. (at least, Zenith Bank) . That's why I love shopping on amazon. I only check other sites where the item is not on amazon.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
dandollar1:
true! The bank goes with amazon's rate, that's about 1$= N208. (at least, Zenith Bank) . That's why I love shopping on amazon. I only check other sites where the item is not on amazon.
only zenith does that huh?' Hw abt access, gtb..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dandollar1: 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
beatsbug:
only zenith does that huh?' Hw abt access, gtb..
I don't know about these other banks.haven't used them before.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 08, 2016
FOR GOD SAKE, CHINOS, CAN YOU AT LEAST LET ME KNOW WHY THE ITEM IN YOUR POSSESSION HAS NOT BEEN RETURNED TO THE SELLER, I HAVE EMAILED YOU THE SHIPPING LABEL TO THAT EFFECT SEVERALLY AND SEVERAL OTHER MESSAGES PLEADING YOU ON IMPLICATION ON FURTHER DELAY, HOW MANY MORE MESSAGES DO I STILL NEED TO SEND AND ALL FALLING ON DEAF EARS. You just deliberately ignore everything. #whatkindathingisthis. . .
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by processrxtn: 9:38am On Jan 08, 2016
Hello Chinos,
How much does it cost me to bring 8 shoees of about 2 lbs each from USA to Nigeria. Thank you.

Also how many days does it take to get it here.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ToyosiR(f): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2016
Please all, How do i get receipt from ebay?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
ToyosiR:
Please all, How do i get receipt from ebay?

go to your paypal.. click on details of transaction copy and paste in ms word and send to him. that is what i did though
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
beatsbug:
FOR GOD SAKE, CHINOS, CAN YOU AT LEAST LET ME KNOW WHY THE ITEM IN YOUR POSSESSION HAS NOT BEEN RETURNED TO THE SELLER, I HAVE EMAILED YOU THE SHIPPING LABEL TO THAT EFFECT SEVERALLY AND SEVERAL OTHER MESSAGES PLEADING YOU ON IMPLICATION ON FURTHER DELAY, HOW MANY MORE MESSAGES DO I STILL NEED TO SEND AND ALL FALLING ON DEAF EARS. You just deliberately ignore everything. #whatkindathingisthis. . .

chinos abeg attend to this guy biko.. give him an update

God bless

can be frustrating sometime
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by honourableseyi: 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
dandollar1:

Access? CapitAl NO. I have tried it once but it is not working. I called the cc and I was told to change the checkout denomination to dollar instead of Naira
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
Good News people last time someone ask how we can now buy things online since CBN is restricting International Transfer

I have sourced out and the easier way I know you can buy things without your MasterCard or Visa is via Neteller

Register it verify your account and you can request for Neteller Atm which you can use anywhere to withdraw or shop online they will send the Neteller ATM to your home address

My advice ensure you use your correct and real details. That what am using now because of the rate first bank charge me. Visit Neteller got more info. Sorry for the grammar

Good Luck
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
writejhn27:
Good News people last time someone ask how we can now buy things online since CBN is restricting International Transfer

I have sourced out and the easier way I know you can buy things without your MasterCard or Visa is via Neteller

Register it verify your account and you can request for Neteller Atm which you can use anywhere to withdraw or shop online they will send the Neteller ATM to your home address

My advice ensure you use your correct and real details. That what am using now because of the rate first bank charge me. Visit Neteller got more info. Sorry for the grammar

Good Luck

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
Please house, has anyone heard from Chinos of recent?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by warrenweste(m): 12:57am On Jan 10, 2016
[quote author=writejhn27 post=41828764][/quote/]

and how do u fund the netteller card?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 10, 2016
[quote author=warrenweste post=41830579][/quote]

I can funds for you when you are ready. Or you can buy from marchant or deposit with Bitcoin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 10, 2016
beatsbug:
Please house, has anyone heard from Chinos of recent?

Don't be surprise he might has help you out on your issue. We talked 3 days back. Why not call Noble his manager in Nigeria or better still go to their office
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 10, 2016
[quote author=warrenweste post=41830579][/quote]

I can funds for you when you are ready. Or you can buy from marchant or deposit with Bitcoin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 10, 2016
writejhn27:

Don't be surprise he might has help you out on your issue. We talked 3 days back. Why not call Noble his manager in Nigeria or better still go to their office
so he can't reply my emails or text messages. I am just hearing for the 1st time, he spoke to someone, because he has never picked my calls. Lastly, I have been tracking the item from the shipping label I have here, yet nothing. Item has not moved.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 9:20am On Jan 10, 2016
writejhn27:

How much do u sell neteller funds?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
lordkay10:

250 sir. But can give you 249 if you are buying more than 100 units
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
writejhn27:

250 sir. But can give you 249 if you are buying more than 100 units

Please note that price change everyday but today price is what I just told you
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
dandollar1:
Have you used it on eBay recently. Would like to know if it's the same charge on eBay. I do more of eBay than Amazon
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
dandollar1:
Have you used it on eBay recently. Would like to know if it's the same charge on eBay. I do more of eBay
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2016
lordkay10:

You can read more about their card here. I just did this for someone now. So this the shipping confirmation.

Note this card is been control and charged outside Nigeria so that over charged will stop

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
writejhn27:

can I have his phone number please
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
beatsbug:
can I have his phone number please

Do you mean the noble guy? If yes check the no on their website. Stated there manager. Sorry can't put up someone number here without authorization

Thanks for understanding
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by rainmaker12(m): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
@Thread maker
You need a software to help with demand.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
writejhn27:

Do you mean the noble guy? If yes check the no on their website. Stated there manager. Sorry can't put up someone number here without authorization

Thanks for understanding
no p bro, chinos taking me for a ride... heart of men!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
beatsbug:
no p bro, chinos taking me for a ride... heart of men!

The truth about Chinos is that he is a very busy person. He really need someone to help him out on customer care issue. Sometime I get angry with him. Call the noble guy and talk to him I think he will directly pass your message to Chinos
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by domack99(m): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
This is second week of January, when is Chino shipping or has he shipped
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
writejhn27:

The truth about Chinos is that he is a very busy person. He really need someone to help him out on customer care issue. Sometime I get angry with him. Call the noble guy and talk to him I think he will directly pass your message to Chinos
thanks...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by agarawu23(m): 4:50am On Jan 12, 2016
writejhn27:

The truth about Chinos is that he is a very busy person.
He really need someone to help him out on customer care issue. Sometime I get angry with him. Call the noble guy and talk to him I think he will directly pass your message to Chinos
not an excuse, if he is busy, at least he should come here and inform his Clintss. Some said he has been replying mails why some are not hearing from him. So he can't take just 5mins to post on this thread?

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.