Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (548061 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Funpeter: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
Black friday on my mind.... Heard is the first or last friday of november pls confirm it for us chinoxl
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lovecars: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
This is very interesting wish we had this opportunity from the onset will use this right away so i can meet up with Monday shipment grin Thumbs up mr chinox for the good work.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
Funpeter:
Black friday on my mind.... Heard is the first or last friday of november pls confirm it for us chinoxl

Its the last friday (Nov 28th) but online shopping for "black friday" starts early thursday (Nov 27th).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lifestyle1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
chinosxl:

Its the last friday (Nov 28th) but online shopping for "black friday" starts early thursday (Nov 27th).

Please add me on whatsapp, I need you to verify the US shipping address on my ebay profile for me.
+2348035330954
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
chinosxl:

LOL, as soon as my GT bank account is set i will start another thread just for walmart/samsclub orders, black friday is on the way and we don't want to miss any good deals from them. I believe with GT bank i can withdraw the money imediately in U.S

Also, anyone that can pay to my paypal account (including paypal 4.15% fees) i will make any walmart purchases for them after verifying paypal payment.

Whao you too much Sir. Bringing usa to our doorstep grin

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
ibnyakub:
Hi all, I am tired of this ebay issue oo, whenever I bid with my mobile phone I receeive a popup telling me ' to help protect your. Ebay account, we limit the amont of item that can be bought or sold by a single account at one time. You can increase the activity limit on your account by verify some information about urself. An ebay rep will be happy to assist through your secure'. But whenever I bid with computer it will tell me I have unpaid item on my shipping cart that untill I paid I won't be able to bid. However my shipping cart is empty and when I call ebay they said my account is not limited. So I don't know what is realy happening. Kindly advise.
you have been advised some pages back by almost the whole crew on what to do. I told you to go with tonjeola's advice.

I will try and give you hopefully my last advice on this issue. Go to my ebay in your account. Click on account settings and put in your card's details all over. Also link your PayPal to your eBay account. About $1 will be deducted from your account and the limits will be lifted.

Alternatively, follow the pop up instructions or call ebay and insist on being transferred to their accounts department. Your issue will be sorted out.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
lifestyle1:

Please add me on whatsapp, I need you to verify the US shipping address on my ebay profile for me.
+2348035330954

see pics for format

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dandollar1: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hello sir, sent a mail since yesterday, no reply. I sent the same mail today again. Haven't gotten a response yet.could you be kind enough to reply me,sir?
Please, I learnt you send invoices to our mailboxes. I have an order that shipped on 29th of September. I also have orders that shipped on the 22nd of September, and maybe the week before. Please could you help me to know how much I will pay for these orders ? Would want to send my brother to pick them tomorrow .
Hope to hear from you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
dandollar1:
Hello sir, sent a mail since yesterday, no reply. I sent the same mail today again. Haven't gotten a response yet.could you be kind enough to reply me,sir?
Please, I learnt you send invoices to our mailboxes. I have an order that shipped on 29th of September. I also have orders that shipped on the 22nd of September, and maybe the week before. Please could you help me to know how much I will pay for these orders ? Would want to send my brother to pick them tomorrow .
Hope to hear from you.

Ok, will check my emails.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
tumababa:

but you also used paypal but nigerian right?
yes o. I used paypal available to nigerians cheesy and my colleague used foreign paypal right beside me o and his order was successful while mine was cancelled after being debited

anyway thank God for oga chinos. He has provided a way out cheesy
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lifestyle1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
chinosxl:

see pics for format

The last time i did this, they prompted for sms/voice verification.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
chinosxl:

Ok, will check my emails.
Boss, got a laptop enroute your location. I hope it makes saturday's shipping.
UPS:1Z50Y93R0396825588
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
dandollar1:
Hope to hear from you.

I just sent ur invoice for sept 29th shipment. Its available for pick up Sir. I believe you have a small package at the office without tracking #.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
lifestyle1:

The last time i did this, they prompted for sms/voice verification.

Not if ur changing only "primary shipping address"

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lifestyle1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
chinosxl:

Ok, i will try again.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
madridfc:

Boss, got a laptop enroute your location. I hope it makes saturday's shipping.
UPS:1Z50Y93R0396825588

ok
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nnamokenna(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
chinosxl:

My chairman so, u already have those key holders, LOL. I will get you some calendars as well. I hope u got my reply.

Yes got your reply and replied almost immediately but it's either you've not seen it or not had time. Please do so ASAP. Will appreciate the calendars very much. Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lifestyle1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
chinosxl:

Done. cool

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
shrekandfiona:

Whao you too much Sir. Bringing usa to our doorstep grin
I dey tell you. Chinos try joor, my prayer now na make things continue like this, or even better sef...

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by samee72(f): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
please house i've been trying to link and verify my paypal account since last night and this is what i keep getting

"The Credit Card Verification System used by PayPal is currently unavailable. Please try to add your credit card at a later time. We apologize for this inconvenience".

any of you experiencing this?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
shrekandfiona:

you have been advised some pages back by almost the whole crew on what to do. I told you to go with tonjeola's advice.

I will try and give you hopefully my last advice on this issue. Go to my ebay in your account. Click on account settings and put in your card's details all over. Also link your PayPal to your eBay account. About $1 will be deducted from your account and the limits will be lifted.

Alternatively, follow the pop up instructions or call ebay and insist on being transferred to their accounts department. Your issue will be sorted out.
, just try follow Wetin de bosses dey tell . I had to confirm my card b4 I wz told my limit has been raised.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MazadoGoodman: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
Please, how much should bring one of each of
these to Naija? Thanks.

wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?
nborh=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch
%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_nkw%
3DCasual%2Bmen%2527s%2Bshoes%26_pgn%
3D3%26_skc%3D98%26rt%
3Dnc&emvAD=291x306&nbpr=1&nbcol=1%
7Cunknown&ebayref=/itm/Draven-Garth-Slip-
On-Mens-Canvas-Skate-Sneakers-
Shoes-/380964812129

wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?
nborh=&emvAD=291x306&nbpr=1&nbcol=1%
7Cunknown&ebayref=/itm/Mens-Canvas-
Loafers-Sneakers-Slip-On-Fashion-Twin-Gore-
Boat-Deck-Shoes-Size-6-13-/261462295143
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
Paypal funds for sale @ 162naira/$....instead of 9ja paypal which is @d rate of 167.30naira/$ as @xterday.

Procedure for purchasing
I send funds 2oga chinox, e confirms it and u pay cash into my bank acct...for more details, u can call me on 08143808301 or 3334eabf or email-samson.baruwa@gmail.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
I did not receive any freebie o. No calendar, no key holder! Oga Chino! I'm watching you in 4D angry
My courier picked my stuff today. Thanks a lot! Everything is intact. God bless.
Let me know when you receive the Toyota emblem we discussed about. Cheers.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
am i entitle to the free shipping of mobile phone. I just bought a phone. already on transit. It would arrived your office Saturday. .
first item bought sha.

more 6 items also . Thanks for the guide in setting up ebay account.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 12:09am On Oct 09, 2014
shrekandfiona:

sir, it seem ur ar getting me wrong, i have link my paypal, verify my card all have done in fact i have paid for 3items with my paypal linked to ebay account now on their way to chinoxy office, i hav call ebay more than 7times but they keep telling me my account is not limited untill today that i keep calling for like 4different time when was now told that i have to provide utility bill and I.D for verification after 3 buznes days. i have provide them shaa and will update you all at the end. than u all for your support
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 12:15am On Oct 09, 2014
@chinoxy here is the tracking info of my 1st order
carrier: usps
carrier:fedEx
the 3rd one has not been shipped when shipped i will update you so u can consolidate for october 13 shipment. thaks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 09, 2014
I've got a bold 5 coming your way, I dunno how goodwill operates, will let U know if they provide a tracking number.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 7:09am On Oct 09, 2014
samee72:
please house i've been trying to link and verify my paypal account since last night and this is what i keep getting

"The Credit Card Verification System used by PayPal is currently unavailable. Please try to add your credit card at a later time. We apologize for this inconvenience".

any of you experiencing this?
what kind of card are you linking? Have you been sent your 4 digits pass code? Or probably its network issues. Haven't experienced that before though. Maybe someone in the house will advise better
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
, just try follow Wetin de bosses dey tell . I had to confirm my card b4 I wz told my limit has been raised.
you are a fast learner. Kindly teach others too. I learnt from the bosses here as well cool
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 7:13am On Oct 09, 2014
ccaramel:
I did not receive any freebie o. No calendar, no key holder! Oga Chino! I'm watching you in 4D angry
My courier picked my stuff today. Thanks a lot! Everything is intact. God bless.
Let me know when you receive the Toyota emblem we discussed about. Cheers.
lol at the bolded. In chinos voice: no worries, it will get to you soon tongue
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 7:17am On Oct 09, 2014
ibnyakub:

sir, it seem ur ar getting me wrong, i have link my paypal, verify my card all have done in fact i have paid for 3items with my paypal linked to ebay account now on their way to chinoxy office, i hav call ebay more than 7times but they keep telling me my account is not limited untill today that i keep calling for like 4different time when was now told that i have to provide utility bill and I.D for verification after 3 buznes days. i have provide them shaa and will update you all at the end. than u all for your support
the bolded is news to me o. Anyway good luck in your Conquest and smooth bidding and purchases thereafter

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.