Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (548180 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by samee72(f): 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
Etinosajay:

That's message error 3005 I suppose. By this I assume you've been debited to the tune of $1.95 and sent an alert or email with the passcode.

Here's what to do. Sign into PayPal, click contact us, and select the appropriate reasons in the menu as to why you're contacting them, you will be asked to enter the last 4 digits of your credit card, and then write out what you're encountering.

You will then get a call from a PayPal rep who will help you verify it over the air. Have your card in hand, and your PayPal passcode when they call.

Do this within the US working hours. Hope this helps

thanks dear, i decided to try with my GTB mastercard instead of the Acess visa i was using before and it was successful so now i'm waiting for the alert with the code to confirm the card
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
shrekandfiona:

have you gotten your i-pin from your bank's atm? If no try and get your ipin and try again. Visa card is always preferable for online purchases o. The exchange rate is always lower compared to that of mastercard.

I have both visa and mastercard but I only use my visa for online transactions.

Try again with your visa after getting your ipin and make sure you have strong Internet connection also.

Really? What's the exchange rate on VISA card and MasterCard presently?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
and My eBay account has been suspended, after my first purchase nah waooo fr dis eBay pple. after so many contradictory email msg. purchase cancelled. now have got another msg saying my payment has been confirmed by the seller and my order shipped . though have called there customer care , I was told to present some documents fr verification. thank God say I already scanned my ID nd utility bil for email..my question now is since I no get faxing machine. can i now fowrd de credentials via email, ? pls I need una answer tnkz
sorry dear. However I read your previous post of trying to contact a seller by all means possible, that might been the reason for the suspension o.

Try and contact sellers only by ebay mails and though some sellers are slow to response, just patiently wait o. Don't try and contact them outside eBay by phone calls or personal mails. It's a red flag by ebay
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
seyithug:

Really? What's the exchange rate on VISA card and MasterCard presently?
the visa card I use charge 163 to a dollar, while some people I know that use mastercard pay as high as 172 naira at times 177 naira to a dollar.

However amazon charges about 172 naira irrespective of the card used

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
shrekandfiona:

the visa card I use charge 163 to a dollar, while some people I know that use mastercard pay as high as 172 naira at times 177 naira to a dollar.

Okay. Thanks for the explanation. Jah bless. Newbie here.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by samee72(f): 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
shrekandfiona:

have you gotten your i-pin from your bank's atm? If no try and get your ipin and try again. Visa card is always preferable for online purchases o. The exchange rate is always lower compared to that of mastercard.

Try again with your visa after getting your ipin and make sure you have strong Internet connection also.

wow! i only have ipin for my mastercard cos i use that for internet banking and i've already linked the mastercard, can i still get the ipin for the visa and link it also?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 12:23am On Oct 10, 2014
Tripodmode:

Oga mi sir....I hail o...how ur side?

Bros, can you help me pay for a BIN phone on Ebay directly to Oga Chinosxl, instead of first sending the money to him and stuff? I can send you the link, and once you pay for the phone, I'll send you the money to your account. Or if Oga Chinosxl go collect the Paypal funds from you, confirm receipt, and help me buy it himself.
@Oga Chinosxl, I just wan take advantage of the free shipping for phones deal ni oo. If to say I get money, I suppose buy watch sef, to take advantage of free shipping on those two items grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 1:20am On Oct 10, 2014
chinosxl:

Sorry about that, did u send mods an email to find out why they banned u? i don't see anything wrong with what u did because i'm a nairalander and not an external shipper.
i didn't. yes u are a Nairalander and there is nothing wrong with that

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 1:27am On Oct 10, 2014
shrekandfiona:

shrekandfiona:

Access visa na die this days ooo, yesterday was charged N165.20/$1
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 1:30am On Oct 10, 2014
chinosxl:

Maybe its time for me to pay my nairaland dues by listing my nairaland ads.
but been dey see ur ads on Nairaland before na, abi na free dey been list am for u?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wakes: 2:31am On Oct 10, 2014
shrekandfiona:

Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wakes: 2:33am On Oct 10, 2014
tonjeola:

Access visa na die this days ooo, yesterday was charged N165.20/$1
I use UBA Africard, what about that one please?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 2:44am On Oct 10, 2014
wakes:

I use UBA Africard, what about that one please?
no go area, charges like mastercard plus extra charges from UBA

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 3:26am On Oct 10, 2014
shrekandfiona:

sorry dear. However I read your previous post of trying to contact a seller by all means possible, that might been the reason for the suspension o.

Try and contact sellers only by ebay mails and though some sellers are slow to response, just patiently wait o. Don't try and contact them outside eBay by phone calls or personal mails. It's a red flag by ebay
thanks ,no it was via eBay mail I contacted him Oooo. anyways , I have logged onto my PayPal account and couldn't find any link directing me to the resolution center, was only seeing my overview page
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 4:54am On Oct 10, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
thanks ,no it was via eBay mail I contacted him Oooo. anyways , I have logged onto my PayPal account and couldn't find any link directing me to the resolution center, was only seeing my overview page

Use a computer. Top right, you'd see resolution center.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 5:01am On Oct 10, 2014
shrekandfiona:

You're wrong on that. Some ebayers are part timers, they list an item and could go on vacation or they may have loose internet connections. When u request their contact details and give them a call, u only ask to know why ur mails weren't replied on ebay, and implore them to send a reply asap on ebay. For example, in cases where u really need d sellers response, and it's not forthcoming. Ebay doesn't frown at this

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Fogman(m): 5:05am On Oct 10, 2014
chinosxl:

ok, will delete that item.

Expecting your mail. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 10, 2014
seyithug:

Bros, can you help me pay for a BIN phone on Ebay directly to Oga Chinosxl, instead of first sending the money to him and stuff? I can send you the link, and once you pay for the phone, I'll send you the money to your account. Or if Oga Chinosxl go collect the Paypal funds from you, confirm receipt, and help me buy it himself.
@Oga Chinosxl, I just wan take advantage of the free shipping for phones deal ni oo. If to say I get money, I suppose buy watch sef, to take advantage of free shipping on those two items grin

No problem. Whichever you want. I can either pay for you or send the funds to oga chinox...just lemme know d 1 u want

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 6:18am On Oct 10, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
Oooo tnkz broda God bless u. but I jst opened my palypal all I cld see was de overview page and no link to take me to the resolution center.
Try locate the resolution centre, that's where you will upload the documents, can't see it here cos have passed thru d stage, would have copied the screen shot to show u. Hope u got it now.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 6:20am On Oct 10, 2014
chinosxl:

Yes Sir, i got some of ur items.
Nice Mr Chino, well done, keep up d good work...Lsm all d way..

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 6:47am On Oct 10, 2014
Laredojohn:

Try locate the resolution centre, that's where you will upload the documents, can't see it here cos have passed thru d stage, would have copied the screen shot to show u. Hope u got it now.
ook I saw it under security center, but didn't find an option for suspended account ,pls what next

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 7:16am On Oct 10, 2014
samee72:

wow! i only have ipin for my mastercard cos i use that for internet banking and i've already linked the mastercard, can i still get the ipin for the visa and link it also?
I honestly don't know if one can link 2 cards on paypal o. I call on the bosses @ tonjeola, madridfc etc to enlighten us please
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 7:19am On Oct 10, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
ook I saw it under security center, but didn't find an option for suspended account ,pls what next
Ebay suspended your account not paypal. Though they are sister coys but they are different entities o. I have never been asked to tender any docs so I don't know how you are meant to send them.

I call on the bosses as usual to assist with more info please
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 7:20am On Oct 10, 2014
Etinosajay:

You're wrong on that. Some ebayers are part timers, they list an item and could go on vacation or they may have loose internet connections. When u request their contact details and give them a call, u only ask to know why ur mails weren't replied on ebay, and implore them to send a reply asap on ebay. For example, in cases where u really need d sellers response, and it's not forthcoming. Ebay doesn't frown at this
okay. Thanks for the info. Am learning
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 7:22am On Oct 10, 2014
shrekandfiona:

okay. Thanks for the info. Am learning
thank bro someone with same experience said I should log on to paypal
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 7:24am On Oct 10, 2014
tonjeola:

but been dey see ur ads on Nairaland before na, abi na free dey been list am for u?
no mind them. I know Seun is a capitalist but chinos is a nairalander and fellow forumites are pleased with his service so I see no wrong referring him when people ask.

Abi he wants him to pay for advertisement forever?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 7:26am On Oct 10, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
thank bro someone with same experience said I should log on to paypal
okay do as you're told and hope the suspension is lifted fast sha. Alternatively send it via email to ebay's customer care
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 7:30am On Oct 10, 2014
shrekandfiona:

okay do as you're told and hope the suspension is lifted fast sha. Alternatively send it via email to ebay's customer care
yea I have oo ,since I no see anything fr resolution center since I have sent the mail should I still call dem again informing them
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by euwajeh(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2014
Just call them. But be prepared to load ur phone will calling unit. And remember ur one time passcode.
pweetydamsel55:
yea I have oo ,since I no see anything fr resolution center since I have sent the mail should I still call dem again informing them

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2014
chinosxl:

Maybe its time for me to pay my nairaland dues by listing my nairaland ads.
if you feel it's capital intensive for now I'll advise you to put your advert on hold till when your website is up and running.

When I clicked on your advert the 1st time, it took me to your website. I had an idea of your services there before I started reading through your thread. We nigerians find it difficult reading through long pages of information even if it's for our benefit that is why you still find people asking the same set of questions over and over again.

Your website will make it easy for people to navigate, understand and register without having to read through different pages. Any time your advert directs people to this thread, trust me most don't read through it.

We that have enjoyed/enjoying your services will keep up with our referrals when needed both on and off this forum.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 10, 2014
legalwealth:

I sight you Mr. Baruwa! !!
Pls bro email me your number

Dbmowyo@gmail.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2014
euwajeh:
Just call them. But be prepared to load ur phone will calling unit. And remember ur one time passcode.
also when calling, call between the hours of 2pm to 4am Naija time

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.