Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,518 members, 7,892,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

What If The Experimental Drug Zmapp Turns People To Zombies? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What If The Experimental Drug Zmapp Turns People To Zombies? (1379 Views)

Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide / Nigerian In Diaspora Produces Experimental Drug For Ebola Called "Nanosilver" / Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If The Experimental Drug Zmapp Turns People To Zombies? by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 14, 2014
I mean that's how it usually starts in the movies isn't it?
and I'm not talking about the slow sluggish zombies of thriller and Resident evil, I'm talking about the fast vicious type in World war Z...

...just a thought that has been on my mind lately
Re: What If The Experimental Drug Zmapp Turns People To Zombies? by econome(m): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2014
Ah bah!! Ur mind too dirty!!!
Re: What If The Experimental Drug Zmapp Turns People To Zombies? by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 14, 2014
This surely is the best chance to shoot a world class zombie movie. So I'd quickly purchase a HD camera and probably hire about 3 shooting crew. The Movie will be named ZMapp.
Re: What If The Experimental Drug Zmapp Turns People To Zombies? by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 14, 2014
LOL.
This reminds me of Umbrella and T-Virus shiit in Resident Evil.

Had nightmares for several days after watching Resident Evil1.
Damn I love that shiit!
Re: What If The Experimental Drug Zmapp Turns People To Zombies? by adanduka: 11:23am On Aug 14, 2014
Or makes people live to 300 years?
Re: What If The Experimental Drug Zmapp Turns People To Zombies? by Afrok(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2014
Damn... I love zombie movies and can count numerous of them that I've watched, but I seriously don't pray for such. It's gonna be fiction turning to reality, that's gonna be scary lipsrsealed
Re: What If The Experimental Drug Zmapp Turns People To Zombies? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ceasar1: This surely is the best chance to shoot a world class zombie movie. So I'd quickly purchase a HD camera and probably hire about 3 shooting crew. The Movie will be named ZMapp.

shocked shocked just out of curiosity, your shooting crew; will they be human or zombies?? cos I foresee you being the actor in your own film before long tongue
Re: What If The Experimental Drug Zmapp Turns People To Zombies? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
econome: Ah bah!! Ur mind too dirty!!!

embarassed embarassed Don't blame me o, everytime I see any news on this zmapp of a thing, the way they stress the ''experimental'' always jumps out at me. I actually had a nightmare where P. Sawyer was climbing out of a grave! When I woke up, the first thing I did was to thank God that the man was cremated not buried.
Re: What If The Experimental Drug Zmapp Turns People To Zombies? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
Afrok: Damn... I love zombie movie[/b]s and can count [b]numerous of them that I've watched, but I seriously don't pray for such. It's gonna be fiction turning to reality, that's gonna be scary lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked Dude! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You strong o
Re: What If The Experimental Drug Zmapp Turns People To Zombies? by econome(m): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
What led you into seeing Sawyer in a grave? I fear thee!!

bestestgirl:

embarassed embarassed Don't blame me o, everytime I see any news on this zmapp of a thing, the way they stress the ''experimental'' always jumps out at me. I actually had a nightmare where P. Sawyer was climbing out of a grave! When I woke up, the first thing I did was to thank God that the man was cremated not buried.
Re: What If The Experimental Drug Zmapp Turns People To Zombies? by Afrok(m): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
bestestgirl:

shocked shocked shocked Dude! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You strong o
Yeah when it comes to watching scary movies, but in real life my dear, I ain't praying for such at all. I don't think I'll like to test how strong i am with "slow-walkers"

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! New Born Baby Found In Dirty Nylon [photos] / Itz Finally Here. God Has Picked Our Call And We Have Hope / Health Conditions That Causes Miscarriage And How To Treat Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.