Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,348 members, 7,920,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:22 AM

Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US (79576 Views)

WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town / The Rejected Nigerian Ebola Soldier (A Premium Times Investigative Report) / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by smudge2079(m): 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
Usa give us zapp abi na Zmap, una no gree. Now we are doing it our way & u are still crying. Pls don't help us take ciprotab for our own headache. Oniranu yama yama. Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ekundayo7:

TYPICAL NIGERIANS AND THEIR GIMMEE GIMMEE ATTITUDE. THERE ARE DOCTORS, NURSES AND ESPECIALLY MILITARY DOCTOR AND NURSE COMMAND UNITS THAT ARE BEING PREPPED AND READIED TO BE SHIPPED OUT TO WEST AFRICA AT A MOMENTS NOTICE. YOU IDIOTS, DO YOU REALLY THINK THE US WOULD SEND THEIR PEOPLE TO POSSIBLE DEATH IF THEY HAD STARTED THE WHOLE EBOLA CRISIS!!!! YOU DAFT IMBECILES. YOU STEEEEWWWWWPID IGNORANT HARDHEARTED PEOPLE. IF THIS IS A CROSS SECTION OF NIGERIANS AND THEIR BELIEFS, I TRULY WEEP FOR THIS
COUNTRY AND THE FUTURE.

That's exactly what I was trying tell the guy na! undecided I am totally 100% with everything you posted, believe me.

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by VirginFinder: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
pussyeater:
But u I can kill somebody to get a US visa! I SMH for u myself oh***

I am not you, sorry. grin

I have never been a fan of living outside Nigeria. cool

Never been to an embassy! cool

3 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
i think the federal govt should look up to other countries i.e germany,uk,china....china is good @ stuff like this.
I cant stand to see my fellow human die
God abeg send us help

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
i think the federal govt should look up to other countries i.e germany,uk,switzerland,china....china is good @ stuff like this.
I cant stand to see my fellow human die
God abeg send us help

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by ola9ja(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ok

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
VirginFinder:

I am sorry. grin

I have always been a fan of living outside Nigeria. cool

I been dey sleep for embassy to hustle for US visa! cool
U see ur life?
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by ataller1: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
candy:
Mass death I guess undecided

I guess Jonathan just doesn't have the personality and carriage of leaders to be reckeoned with, or why would naija be denied of foreign aides in terms of drugs and other supplies? If it's necessary, guy better go and beg, cap in hand, so that naija doesn't lose out.
most u insult our president before making any contribution? Abeg grow up

4 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
VirginFinder:

I am not you, sorry. grin

I have never been a fan of living outside Nigeria. cool

Never been to an embassy! cool
Stop talking crap nigga.

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by adconline(m): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
cirmuell: Give us Ur serum, you refused. We came up with a 'likely' cure you're whining again...for petes sake what really do the US govt want? undecided
Always wanting freebies... Does Naija give out free oil to Ghana? We spent $400m on non functional CCTV cameras.. Naija doesn't even have a lab to detect Ebola.. Doctors sacked while out politicians travel abroad to get treated for headache.

3 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by allgoodlight(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
Chigold101: Pussyeater i dont know how ur brain works but lets look at it this way. If ebola is gotn from bush meat as claimed by that evil nation of urs USA. Why was ebola not killing our for fathers? Apart from zaire & sudan in the 70s, malaysia in the 80s & ivory coast in 1994 tell me that country and that year where ebola killed people prior to 2014.
As ur brain dark reach... Tell me why ebola have not been spreading like wild fire until 2014? U r writing down what ur white masters taught u. As it stands today, no product that enters human body or that can be robd on the body from the USA enters chinese land because chinese people knew that sars fever was imported into their country by the united states.
U brain is sure one sided my pussyeater. Why is it that any virus that kills so fast with cure is always discovered by the USA?...
you are indeed a deep thinker am not a fan of over white dependant too what a rational point in a plane of logic a superb cognitive domain standing aplaud for your reasonable research i love your sensibility your point dwarf a mountain.
1million like,you are among those who make alot of sense never trust the west beyond your nose.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
ola9ja: America! America! America!
You shot a biological weapon (EBOLA) to west africa, you weren't satisfied until its gets to the most populated black nation on earth, the liberian man that imported this sickness is an american citizen, you always carry out experimental research on african soil, so the outbreak or consequences will be on Africans, you always want to make africans look foolish so as look up to you as God, there is nothing a black man does, your nation dont criticize, well, we are the cause, when our leaders carry problems as little as headace to you, why wouldnt you belittle us, if you dont change from your ways , America, you will fall, i leave you with this; Absolute power corrupts absolutely
you think you have it all, you are moving towards distruction.
From Ola9ja
Dude, are you alright?
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Solutionchukz(m): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
EBOLA: E-Everybody, B-Becareful, O- Over, L- Less caring, A- America!

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by adconline(m): 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
You shot a biological weapon (EBOLA) to west africa, you weren't satisfied until its gets to the most populated black nation on earth, the liberian man that imported this sickness is an american citizen, you always carry out experimental research on african soil, so the outbreak or consequences will be on Africans, you always want to make africans look foolish so as look up to you as God, there is nothing a black man does, your nation dont criticize, well, we are the cause, when our leaders carry problems as little as headace to you, why wouldnt you belittle us, if you dont change from your ways , America, you will fall, i leave you with this; Absolute power corrupts absolutely
From Ola9ja
Manufacturing stupidity since 0000BC

3 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Dewze(m): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: .... This Minister of Health must go. He has been a total failure.

Typical Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by deols(f): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ignorance kills faster than Ebola. Nigerians are ignorant people.

4 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Raypawer(m): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
phantom: .......as usual Nigerians miss the point entirely and have gone on with their conspiracy theories.
I weep for my country!

so what's Ur point weeper?

can't u understand simple logic that America is looking for a way to make Nigeria bow to their commands?

but sorry if Ur one of em... Nigeria will never back down to a bleeping greedy koun3 like America! or Any Other....

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
Solutionchukz: EBOLA: E-Everybody, B-Becareful, O- Over, L- Less caring, A- America!
Displaying Stewpidity since 1700BC
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Tee99(m): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
Funny as it may sound people don drink warm water and salt even carry shower sef! Make I hear! Even if na Ota-pia-pia the popular rat poison you can't stop a deperate man. Nothing to lose tested or untested. People might be so poor to afford three meals a day but the passion to live is what matters most to them (even when they are ignorant of the source) and right now whether pesticide or not is just another salt solution to them.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by nickxtra(m): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
These Oyibo people don start o! Nothing concern them jare, even na pesticide.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
deols: Ignorance kills faster than Ebola. Nigerians are ignorant people.
Salt has killed more Nigerians than Ebola! Ignorant fools.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Raypawer(m): 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
adconline:
Manufacturing stupidity since 0000BC

posting nonsense!

lacking understanding.... grow up lad!
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
ataller1: most must u insult our president before making any contribution? Abeg grow up
Continue dey yeye urself for public
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by worksmart(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBRvNJ5rEJM&index=2&list=UUMQOLBMYxeVLCX3cUWfmbOQ
From Ola9ja
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by VirginFinder: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
pussyeater:
U see ur my life?

What happened to your life?

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by VirginFinder: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
terrimatix: Stop talking crap nigga.

What/where's the crap?

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
Solutionchukz: EBOLA: E-Everybody, B-Becareful, O- Over, L- Less caring, A- America!
Ode!

The name of the disease originates from one of those first recorded outbreaks in 1976 in Yambuku, Democratic Republic of the Congo (then Zaire), which lies on the Ebola River
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
VirginFinder:

What happened to your life?
That ur 10mb wey dey climb u enh! I go help u finish am today!
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by bayulala(m): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
America just don't want to see an African nation aspire into greatness which will translate into self sufficiency, total independent etc. That's was why they predicted the dis-intergration of Nigeria come 2015.I have this idea that they (America) might be the main international sponsor of boko haram.You refused us your zmapp now a Nigerian scientist got a likely cure fore the EVD,you are now saying its a pesticide. Haba America make una leave us nah.Wetin we do sef
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by linearity: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
jnrremedy:
FDA recently approved a nano silver based drug called SilvrSTAT as an antimicrobial drug (u can google the drug) hw on earth will they approve it as a drug and claim later that it is a pesticide. Its evident sometin is fishy

SilvrSTAT is not an ingestible drug, it is an antibacterial for external treatment of wounds...
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by vodkat: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
Some Of them r very happy naijas r dieing like flies wetin concern dem. soon they will ban all flights from naija. Nigerians living abroad continue to face discrimination
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
bayulala: America just don't want to see an African nation aspire into greatness which will translate into self sufficiency, total independent etc. That's was why they predicted the dis-intergration of Nigeria come 2015.I have this idea that they (America) might be the main international sponsor of boko haram.You refused us your zmapp now a Nigerian scientist got a likely cure fore the EVD,you are now saying its a pesticide. Haba America make una leave us nah.Wetin we do sef
Oga sharrap jor make we hear word! Why u dey Blame US for Nigeria's backwardness?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead / I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.