Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,348 members, 7,920,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:20 AM

Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US (79575 Views)

WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town / The Rejected Nigerian Ebola Soldier (A Premium Times Investigative Report) / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
vodkat: Some Of them r very happy naijas r dieing like flies wetin concern dem. soon they will ban all flights from naija. Nigerians living abroad continue to face discrimination
Spewing trash coz dem deny u visa!
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by vodkat: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
pussyeater:
Spewing trash coz dem deny u visa!
mumu wetin concern visa for this matter. We r talking of an epidemic ur talking of visa.

Dundee some Nigerians living and working abroad do face discrimation because Of negative news. Even without ebola they face doscrimaination , ebola is just the new sugar in their tea.

U are assumed guilty b4 innocent is the way things work so they assume u Have ebola whether u have it or not as long as ur from w Africa. Ask
Nigerians in London or wherever make tell u wetin dem dey c and feel everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by phantom(m): 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
this is a post from a nairalander who lost his dad,a soldier in the north to boko haram. RIP to the gallant soldier

He called me some weeks back and was complaining about the poor and inadequate amunition given to them, in Liberia and Sierra Leone was more than enough bullets for them to fight with but here they are given 30 to 60 bullets each day.
The current Commander in Chief, GEJ is not helping the nation, just 45 solidiers engaged 300 insurgents in a fiearce gun battle for 2 whole hours yet no land or air backup.
The soldiers fought till they ran out of bullets yet didnt run away but chose to die, this country is not worth dying for.
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
vodkat: mumu wetin concern visa for this matter. We r talking of an epidemic ur talking of visa.
"vodkat: Some Of them r very happy naijas r dieing like flies wetin concern dem. soon they will ban all flights from naija. Nigerians living abroad continue to face discrimination"

Keep up with ur Stewpidity! U mentioned discrimination in ur post! Ode

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by VirginFinder: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
pussyeater:
That ur 10mb wey dey climb u enh! I go help u finish am today!

Me? 10MB? I use my PC when I am not on the move, dullard.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
VirginFinder:

Me? 10MB? I use my PC when I am not on the move, dullard.
Slowpoke! Make we see who go tire!

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by nora544: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
A Nigerian contagious disease expert, Dr. Simon Agwale, had said that Nano Silva had proven effective against viruses, bacteria, and parasites. “It may be also a source of a cure” for Ebola patients, Agwale said.

Nano Silva oral, according to www.indiamart.com, is a dietary supplement providing nano (10nm) scaled silver particles in pure hydro solution.

Reports confirm that Nano Silva Oral kills the deadliest bacteria tested so far.

US major universities like UC Davis, Kansas, UT have proven the effectiveness of the product in killing thousands of strains of Staphaureus, T.B, Strepaureus, E. Colli, Salmonella, yeast and even anthrax spores and so on.

Nano Silva Oral is the only non-toxic product-proven to kill anthrax spores. Test reveal successful efficacy of Nano Cell Silver in combating malaria, bird flu among others.

Nano Ag+ ruptures and penetrates the cell wall membranes and interacts with sulphur and phosphorous compounds of DNA, inhibiting the replication of bacteria.

The strong positive ionic charge of silver enhances additional bactericidal effect, thereby killing the bacteria totally.

http://www.punchng.com/news/new-drug-nano-silva-expected-in-lagos-hospital/

This Nigerian Dr has his PHD in Zoology and he make it in Jos.

I will give you more information about this Nigerian

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Ehizze(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hmmm.. Of Biomedical terrorism and propagandist theorem..!
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by lincoln0854(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
emmydeep: US IS BEHIND EBOLA OUT-BREAK IN AFRICA.
Thank you very very much,bt one tin I knw is dat everybody even white and black and many world leaders av a case to answer when they get to heaven. For wasting human lives jst for economic and political gain is WICKEDNESS in d highest order

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
lincoln0854: Thank you very very much,bt one tin I knw is dat everybody even white and black and many world leaders av a case to answer when they get to heaven. For wasting human lives jst for economic and political gain is WICKEDNESS in d highest order
What is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by ezelous: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
BluIvy:

Ingenious indeed, with nothing to show for! Yep, that it.Can cheesy
it seems u v bin in slumber.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by nora544: 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
What I found out of this he has two accounts at Linkedln?

First Account

Simon Agwale PhD, he make it in Jos in Parasitiology, owner of Innovative Biotech LTD since 2005 Keffi, Nasarawa State Nigeria

Second account

Simon Agwale PhD Institute of Human Virology, Baltimore, USA Postdoc, Vaccine Development
that is what he writes about him

Simon Agwale, Ph.D is the founder and CEO of INNOVATIVE BIOTECH LTD, Keffi, Nigeria (www.innovativebiotechng.com), Innovative Biotech USA Inc., Minerals for Life LTD, Nigeria and Innovative Vaccines LTD, Nigeria. He has been at the forefront of shaping the future direction of vaccine development worldwide. Dr. Agwale is a highly respected virologist/vaccinologist especially with regard to his work on HIV vaccine development. He has a vision for the development and investigation of HIV vaccine constructs from prevalent Nigerian strains which are relevant to Nigerians.Furthermore, Dr. Agwale is currently developing a manufacturing process for conjugate typhoid vaccine which has a potential for eradication of typhoid fever worldwide. With over 20 years experience combining top-level scientific research with the operations of a Biotech company, he has been involved in academic research at various institutions in Nigeria, Germany, the UK, and the United States.
Dr. Agwale was West Africa's representative on HIV/AIDS for Developing countries Coordinating Committee (DCCC) at European and Developing Countries Clinical Trials Programme (EDCTP; www.edctp.org), where he was also the chair of the African Scientists committee (DCCC). Furthermore, he is a member and a steering committee member of the Nigeria Association of Pharmacists and Pharmaceutical Scientists in the Americas (NAPPSA).
Dr. Agwale has represented Nigeria and Africa at various local and international scientific fora including assignment as temporary adviser to WHO/UNAIDS. Furthermore, he is an active member of the West African Consortium (WANETAM) to prepare West Africa for the conduct of clinical trials of drugs/vaccines against TB, AIDS and Malaria. He is a recipient of several scholarships, fellowships and grants from reputable organizations around the world. He has also authored and co-authored numerous noteworthy publications.

Please read I have still the feeling that he want to make money with this nanosilva water

Please be carful this nano silva is a fake drug and it will only enrich some in nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by oluwaKStar(m): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
mekula:

Actually, I think the reverse is the case. You probably don't use your head much nor do you research at all. Anything CNN and CO says is the truth to you.
I rarely watch dose tins but wat does US stand to benefit by killing us africans? Why not use such a capabilities to kill their rivals such as:russia and japan and korea..why not?

3 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by VirginFinder: 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
pussyeater:
Slowpoke! Make we see who go tire!

You are a dullard!

Type plain English not broken, olodo. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
avuekwe:

Ur sarcasm is eh.lol. Like say na dem beg us to chop bat meat.
Nwanne'm, kee ihe'm ga ekwu kwanu sad
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Arnoldo(m): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
linearity:

Do some research and educate yourself before calling someone a fool ... Nano-silver is not new and this is not the first time it has been paraded as the miracle bullet that cures all known and unknown disease that have/will befall man.

Do a little google on nano-silver and you will surprise that it cures headach, HIV, fever, lapalapa, disentary, low sperm count, infertility, sickle cell, high blood pressure, cholesterol, stomach and they say it cures ebola...use your head.
let's agree am not using my head.......can u say d w.h.o peeps DAT approved it didn't use their head?....or d minister of health DAT tied our hopes to it didn't use his head?....lmao...maybe u are the only one using ur head.........y not let's test d drug first b4 talking all dis
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Kessythegeek(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
the USA wants to destabilize Nigeria so bad #they might have paid Sawyer to bring in the disease but God dey!
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by kazman117: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
cirmuell: Give us Ur serum, you refused. We came up with a 'likely' cure you're whining again...for petes sake what really do the US govt want? undecided
dey want crude oil n u no giv dem so dey wil against al decisn
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by kd10: 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
@=SmooshCHN]When Prophet TB Joshua was reacting to the Ebola issue concerning Nigeria that our major problem is security not Ebola Some people roundly condemned him because he knows more but who will listen ( how can someone who was being monitored by health officials in his country suddenly sneak out without detection then proceed to the airport & board a flight to Nigeria.

Only to end up dying here there by planting the virus here. A country of 160 Million population with Ebola on the Rampage that's means more money to be spend that's what is going on here.Dragging Nigeria in to it will give it the emergency it deserve "

Let nobody be shocked that our own health workers will be part of this evil plan so far huge amounts of money will be made out of it through fund allocation which is already the case here not minding the deep damages this is already causing our nation & other potential loses our citizens will facing in their daily activities home & abroad. May God Help Us Sanitize the image of this nation called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!

Type plain correct English not broken, olodo. tongue
Define plain/broken? I SMH for u in Swahili... Ode, seems the only word in ur head is "dullard"
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
Kessythegeek: the USA wants to destabilize Nigeria so bad #they might have paid Sawyer to bring in the disease but God dey!
Nigerians are the ones distabilizing Nigeria! Displaying Ignorance Since 1325AD!

7 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
hollandis:
Why shouldnt they want it free of charge ?Is that a crime .These guys are killing people in the name of hoarding vaccines.Are you blind to see there is racism involved ,because Nigeria is a black country and Africannnn? Dont you understand ? Did WHO meet to vaccinate the 2 americans and the spanish priest.You know it i Nigerians that kill each other right .You know the truth ,but a blindness whether intentional or not,makes you fold your hands and arms and notnsee the reality
The Americans worked for a company related to BioPharma. So it was a case of using their drug to treat their own.

When it came to the Spanish Priest and the drugs sent to Liberia, it took the intervention of WHO.

Now the company said they have run out of stock. Our government and the Minister of health is suppose to be in discussion with them to make this drug available as soon as possible.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Timijo(m): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
If na oyinbo man develop d drug they will accept it sharp, but since na black man from d most populous black nation develop am, e don bcom pesticide.
Chai! Oyinbo don dey manipulate us since 1100
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
hollandis:
These are things I hate .Sawyer is a US citizen.He infected Nigerians because I am sure he used his US showmanship passport citizenry to force hsi way into Nigeria.He should have been shot at the airport .Now why are they preventing the vaccine to come into Nigeria before t=it reaches a pandemic .THATS SO SILLY
This is not a time for pointing fingers but taking action.
Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (Canada): TKM-Ebola
Fujifilm Holdings Corp.(Japan): Favipiravir

Are two other drugs outside ZMapp that can fight it. Our government should be at the fore front of the race to get these drug fast tracked for testing and clinical trials on the Ebola patients. These guys should stop dribbling and deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by nora544: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
By every description, Dr. Rima Laibow is controversial and combative.
The American doctor ─ who said she has a cure for the Ebola virus disease and whose treatment is now made available to Nigeria by an unnamed donor ─ has been campaigning against the “conspiracy” of conventional drug makers.
You guessed right ─ she is into “natural solutions”, or what is better known as alternative medicine. She sells things like “hemp oil” and “organic chocolate” as cure for illnesses. In fact, Nano Silver, which arrived Nigeria on Thursday, is not classified as a drug, because it is not so certified by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) ─ the American equivalent of NAFDAC. Rather, Nano Silver is classified as a “supplement”.
She calls it “drug-free medicine”. ‘The Power of Ten’ Recently, she started a campaign of “10 PPM” to make Nano Silver available, saying “no one need die from Ebola: You and your friends can stop it”.
Under the scheme, you are supposed to “make the pledge of 10″ ─ to get the information about Nano Silver across to 10 people.
This is how it works, according to her.
Step 1: Secure the protocol for the use of Nano Silver 10 PPM by going to her website and entering your email address.

Step 2: Calculate how much Nano Silver 10 PPM you need and make sure you have enough on hand.

Step 3: Take the Pledge for 10. Make yourself a promise that you will send out this information on social media and by email, in your club’s website, your PTA or whatever to make sure that at least 10 other people are protected in the same way.

Read more at: http://www.thecable.ng/the-controversial-woman-behind-nano-silver-the-new-ebola-drug-being-tried-in-nigeria | TheCable

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
oluwaKStar: I rarely watch dose tins but wat does US stand to benefit by killing us africans? Why not use such a capabilities to kill their rivals such as:russia and japan and korea..why not?

I guess you have a lot to learn about international politics and diplomacy. Do you remember SARS and how it was contained in Asia? Do you know that there is a repartitioning of Africa going on at the moment and China is in the way so to speak with its ztrategic investmets in Africa? Do you think the West's support for the rebels in the war in Syria is about human rights abuse? Do you think the French is in C.A.R because they love their former colony so much? Do you think Boko Haram is about Islam? My brother try to place events in proper perspective and you would underztand that it is just politics, game of numbers. Go read up about most of the popular wars in recent times and you will be shocked at what really caused them. You can start from the opium wars down to the Libyan war.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
[quote author=nora544][/quote]

I still don't get what you are on about. You are beginning to act like a paid agent, seriously.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
Understand that Ebola was artificially introduced. They said monkeys and bats are the carriers. I say that we have been existing with fellow primate for what, centuries.

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by hollandis(f): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: The Americans worked for a company related to BioPharma. So it was a case of using their drug to treat their own.

When it came to the Spanish Priest and the drugs sent to Liberia, it took the intervention of WHO.

Now the company said they have run out of stock. Our government and the Minister of health is suppose to be in discussion with them to make this drug available as soon as possible.

Stop talking this way,why should WHO intervene for just a mere one person.when people are dying because the drug hasnt reached them? Please dont let me lose my mind for a common logical reasoning
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by HandOfChukwu: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
I keep telling people the whites are the natural enemy of the black man and woman, it was dem who introduced AIDS to Africa, why do you think the only country with whites in the whole of Africa(South Africa) is the AIDS capital of the world?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead / I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.