Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,574 members, 7,944,737 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (94147 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by damosky12(m): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2014
Dolemite: YESS!! these thieves are finally getting exposed. I love a country that isn't afraid to protect it's citizens from crooks like Oyedepo, Adeboye etc grin
Take a look at your life in the next five years. Lets see how far you can go. You call Men of GOD 'thieves'. Except u repent, you have broken d edge of grace. Lets see where you will be in 5 years time.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by ewizard1: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2014
And what annoys me most is the "DADDY" they call them. I'll be like, "You no sabi your papa again" ?

11 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by sweetstuff20(f): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2014
Lobolintin: I respect you Papa... OP,use ur head ooo... Leave religious matters alone for God to look into. Don't forget... Touch Not my annoited [color=#990000][/color]
and exactly how do you know that he was really anoited by God

6 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2014
God is watching all of us in 10D
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by lolaxavier(m): 8:54am On Aug 16, 2014
kendrick93: we shld get d facts first of all b4 judging..
btw nobody forced them to donate,they donated willingly.so its more fool of them. Its not lyk dey put gun on their head to give their life savings,so they shouldn't blame anyone

see one of the mumu enterprise...id**t...

12 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Eyop: 8:57am On Aug 16, 2014
ewizard1: And what annoys me most is the "DADDY" they call them. I'll be like, "You no sabi your papa again" ?
Well is their own choice to call them "DADDY". wives call husbands DADDY and Husbands calls wives MUMMY so will that one also annoy you or does it also mean that dem no sabi papa and mama again?

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by lolaxavier(m): 8:57am On Aug 16, 2014
damosky12:
Take a look at your life in the next five years. Lets see how far you can go. You call Men of GOD 'thieves'. Except u repent, you have broken d edge of grace. Lets see where you will be in 5 years time.

I know for sure that you will be locked up in prison before the next five years because you would have become a thief like your crook pastors...and you will surely be nabbed.

22 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by yunisco: 8:58am On Aug 16, 2014
sweetstuff20: and exactly how do you know that he was really anoited by God
y wil u know, when even ur spirit is blind
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Dolemite(f): 8:59am On Aug 16, 2014
damosky12:

I'm sorry for calling them thieves, CROOKS, criminals is what they are, I am not afraid!! it is sad to see how much these criminals are feared by people, really sad, edge of grace indeed, you look at your life in the past five years of giving to these thieves, would you say you are contented?

FEAR IS INCREDIBLY STRONG!!

20 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Cuche: 8:59am On Aug 16, 2014
damosky12:
Lols you mean he has broken the edge of grace like the UK home office that thinks some religious leaders are dishonest in their financial dealings

11 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by iamord(m): 8:59am On Aug 16, 2014
databoy247: It is not known for sure as at the time of writing what prompted the barring, but it may be connected to an inquiry by the UK Charitable Commission, which, according to Daily Mail and Guardian, accused Oyedepo’s Winners Chapel UK branch of ‘cynically exploiting supporters’.

The Daily Mail report revealed that Oyedepo’s Church ‘received £16.7 million in donations from followers who were told that God would give them riches in return’ and that ‘Followers are ferried in double-decker shuttle buses to the church, handed slips inviting them to make debit card payments, and are even told obeying the ministry’s teachings will make them immune from illness’.

Source:
http://thisisafrica.me/exclusive-frontline-pastor-david-oyedepo-barred-uk/

I saw this last year.so its not new..well I don't trust the man

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by damosky12(m): 9:01am On Aug 16, 2014
lolaxavier:

I know for sure that you will be locked up in prison before the next five years because you would have become a thief like your crook pastors...and you will surely be nabbed.
You are walking a path you will regret.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by inimes(m): 9:01am On Aug 16, 2014
People are only concerned with riches, prosperity and healing. They do not see the need for their salvation and heaven. My Bible tells me that signs and wonders are for those who doubt or disbelieve,so that when they see they may believe - John 4:48. They go to Church but do not believe that if they ask whatever thing from God He will grant them,because they not also obey and keep the Word of God. That is why they run after prophets, pastors,etc. who perform signs and wonders and preach prosperity and riches without true salvation. They fail to ask themselves,of what use are miracles without repentance and salvation? Nothing else can help or save any man from sorrow and death except genuine repentance from sin and holiness and righteousness through Christ Jesus. The wealth of this world should not take the place of true repentance and righteousness. Bearing in mind that the Bible says follow peace with all men, and holiness,without which no man shall see the LORD.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 16, 2014
Attack on the church of God shifting into next gear! Without needed funds churches will close down and be put up for sale like The Church of England! England had better wake up and smell the coffee before it becomes known as Englistan!

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Youngzedd(m): 9:03am On Aug 16, 2014
databoy247:

Church nor be business? Abi you nor see the 16.7 million pounds wey dem dey talk about? tongue

Omo see hard currency.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by IdiAmin2(m): 9:04am On Aug 16, 2014
Was driving pass this area when this event was taking place, o boy see traffic see crowd, see dumb black people dey go give their hard earned money to crroks like creflo $$$$ and matthew ashimolowo..... no hope for black people.

Years ago when I was studying the work of Margaret Sanger, founder of planned parenthood when she stated that black people are genetically less intelligent, I used to get so mad that how this racist white woman be so racist!!! But years have gone by, and just by looking at how these crooks rob so called black christians, you can say this white racist did have a point, she is not completely wrong

12 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by iamord(m): 9:04am On Aug 16, 2014
Dolemite:

I'm sorry for calling them thieves, CROOKS, criminals is what they are, I am not afraid!! it is sad to see how much these criminals are feared by people, really sad edge of grace indeed, you look at your life in the past five years of giving to these thieves, would you say you are content?

FEAR IS INCREDIBLY STRONG!!

Correct sentence should be

BRAINWASH IS INCREDIBLY STRONG!!

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by onatisi(m): 9:05am On Aug 16, 2014
Well whether oyedepo is a scam or not is inconsequential. If his members are happy with him and the way he makes and spend money then that is their own problem.if you aren't a member of his church or if you don't give him any money then you have no caUse or right to question him or his church. It is his own business. I think the reason he was barred maybe because he registered his church there as a charity organisation

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by damosky12(m): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2014
You dont speak against the annointing and not struggle through life.. Mind your mouths folks!

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by IYANGBALI: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2014
sammieguze:

religion....making fool of people since 0000BC.

Was shocked when a chemistry professor confessed he also bath with salt water because he claimed prophect t.b. Joshua was the one who sent the message.

Chai.....
hahahahahahahhaha I has dead
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by IYANGBALI: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2014
damosky12: You dont speak against the annointing and not struggle through life.. Mind your mouths folks!
another religious mugu on the loose

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by judedwriter(m): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2014
jesuslovesme123: Jesus asked: When I come back, will I find faith on earth?

There are many Church-goers, but very few Christians. Sad.
Disciples not christians; a lot of us r decieved by d word christian. Jesus said go and make disciples not christians. A lot of pastors will end up in hell for stealing church money-many more r already there for stealing nd misusing church funds-God have mercy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Dolemite(f): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2014
iamord:

Correct sentence should be

BRAINWASH IS INCREDIBLY STRONG!!

Yes they're brainwashed but it's fear that does the magic, reminds me of when I use to tell my little brother not to leave his room after 10pm because evil spirits walked the hallways. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by trappatoni(m): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2014
i think we should be careful on this kind of issue.If he is found wanting then he should face the music, if not speculation should stop. Why bar him from uk when you could easily nab and prosecute him. Until then i don't believe it.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2014
damosky12:

I never knew you were this dumb, no offense, but the above post says a lot about who you really are. if you really know God you wouldn't curse another man to defend a pastor. the kingdom of God is about the children of God.
i advise you edit and modify the post, be careful how you utter ill-fated words on people's life, it could be reciprocal you know?

5 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Dolemite(f): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2014
IdiAmin2: Was driving pass this area when this event was taking place, o boy see traffic see crowd, see dumb black people dey go give their hard earned money to crroks like creflo $$$$ and matthew ashimolowo..... no hope for black people.

Years ago when I was studying the work of Margaret Sanger, founder of planned parenthood when she stated that black people are genetically less intelligent, I used to get so mad that how this racist white woman be so racist!!! But years have gone by, and just by looking at how these crooks rob so called black christians, you can say this white racist did have a point, she is not completely wrong

It's not just black people any race is susceptible to lies, what about African 419ers who dupe white people of millions? with the right formula of fear and greed anyone can be fooled, that's now the Oyedepos and Adeboyes operate, putting fear and greed into their followers, they become your puppets.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by redcap: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2014
valuedammy: Church bussiness is a very good bussiness 2 invest on, as a muslim if I have money I will build a church and hire a good pastor to manage it then we would share the proceeds from it together in percentage.

shocked Chia biz @ d speed of thought.chai xtianity don suffer.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by redcap: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2014
valuedammy: Church bussiness is a very good bussiness 2 invest on, as a muslim if I have money I will build a church and hire a good pastor to manage it then we would share the proceeds from it together in percentage.

shocked Chia biz @ d speed of thought. xtianity don suffer.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2014
This is very good news o grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by 36STATES: 9:17am On Aug 16, 2014
The next is Adeboye and his gang at RCCG. Whitemen don't promote criminals like these pastors.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

GCK Daily 491 || Escaping The Bait || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.