Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,125 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:01 PM

I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals (5119 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) (2) (3) (4)

I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals by Wale112(m): 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
Emotions ran high last Friday at Obuasi in the Ashanti Region follow­ing the startling confession of a 28- year old gold dealer of how he had sex with more than 183 women and used their vaginal fluids for money rituals.

Kwame Assenso, who raced to the Life Way Miracle Centre at Obuasi Asonkore for a spiritual solution after nemesis had caught up with him, said his sexual escapades with the young women happened within a period of one year.

Showing signs of remorse, Kwame Assenso said he committed the act in order to get rich quickly and also become the don of the gold trading business at Obuasi.

In his search for money and power, the young man claimed he was introduced to a Mallam at Navrongo in the Upper East Region, who gave him a money god, while he was a galamsey operator at Obuasi.

Narrating how he came by his money, the gold dealer said he was directed by the Mallam to sleep around with women and use the vaginal fluids of the victims to per­form rituals for the blood money.

"It all started a year ago when I was introduced to this Mallam by my friends. I wanted to fortify my position as a gold dealer and get more money as well. He helped me out by giving me a money god which need­ed the vaginal fluids of women," Assenso recounted.

The Obuasi Tutuka resident revealed that he bonked several women and lost count of them after the 183rd woman, and paid each of the women between Ghc 300 and Ghc 500 for a night's encounter, which all happened at his residence in Obuasi.

Trouble started for the renowned old dealer, Kwame Assenso, when he met one "prayerful woman" whom he brought home for a hot sex session one night, but it turned out to be the end of the road for him.

According to him, he returned to his room to find this lady praying on his bed, after going out to pass urine, which action rendered him motion­less, and he began experiencing sleepless nights thereafter.

"I asked why she was praying, and she replied that it was nothing. I could not touch her and since then, till my deliverance, I experienced nightmares," he disclosed.

He narrated that he began experiencing recurrent nightmares and therefore went to Prophet Kofi Sarfo's church for spiritual intervention, where he made the startling revelation of the blood money and the number of women he preyed upon.

Kwame Assenso asked the vic­tims of his blood money for forgive­ness and pledged to use the proceeds to help the poor, professing that he had turned over a new leaf.

"Our women like money and I want them to know that not all that glitters is gold. They should be care­ful and not cheapen themselves for money."

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=321374
Re: I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals by Dreal1247: 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
The bitter truth is that this is how most women lost their glory. Later, they start moving from church to church in search of solutions.

Re: I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dreal1247: The bitter truth is that this is how most women lost their glory. Later, they start moving from church to church in search of solutions.
The guy in d story is a woman abi siddon dere dey think say na only woman dey lose glory express go pass u dere
Re: I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals by purplesummer(f): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
365days/2 = 182.5
Therefore, he slept with a new woman every two days. embarassed

Now my question, how could a prayerful lady follow a man home to spend the night and then start praying while the man was peeing? It just doesn't add up. undecided

Re: I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals by Crocz(m): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
purplesummer: 365days/2 = 182.5

Now my question, how could a prayerful lady follow a man home to spend the night and then start praying while the man was peeing? It just doesn't add up. undecided

I was going to say that too...awkward!

Re: I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals by Lorlaahlozz: 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals by Baddo101(m): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Wale112: Emotions ran high last Friday at Obuasi in the Ashanti Region follow­ing the startling confession of a 28- year old gold dealer of how he had sex with more than 183 women and used their vaginal fluids for money rituals.

Kwame Assenso, who raced to the Life Way Miracle Centre at Obuasi Asonkore for a spiritual solution after nemesis had caught up with him, said his sexual escapades with the young women happened within a period of one year.

Showing signs of remorse, Kwame Assenso said he committed the act in order to get rich quickly and also become the don of the gold trading business at Obuasi.

In his search for money and power, the young man claimed he was introduced to a Mallam at Navrongo in the Upper East Region, who gave him a money god, while he was a galamsey operator at Obuasi.

Narrating how he came by his money, the gold dealer said he was directed by the Mallam to sleep around with women and use the vaginal fluids of the victims to per­form rituals for the blood money.

"It all started a year ago when I was introduced to this Mallam by my friends. I wanted to fortify my position as a gold dealer and get more money as well. He helped me out by giving me a money god which need­ed the vaginal fluids of women," Assenso recounted.

The Obuasi Tutuka resident revealed that he bonked several women and lost count of them after the 183rd woman, and paid each of the women between Ghc 300 and Ghc 500 for a night's encounter, which all happened at his residence in Obuasi.

Trouble started for the renowned old dealer, Kwame Assenso, when he met one "prayerful woman" whom he brought home for a hot sex session one night, but it turned out to be the end of the road for him.

According to him, he returned to his room to find this lady praying on his bed, after going out to pass urine, which action rendered him motion­less, and he began experiencing sleepless nights thereafter.

"I asked why she was praying, and she replied that it was nothing. I could not touch her and since then, till my deliverance, I experienced nightmares," he disclosed.

He narrated that he began experiencing recurrent nightmares and therefore went to Prophet Kofi Sarfo's church for spiritual intervention, where he made the startling revelation of the blood money and the number of women he preyed upon.

Kwame Assenso asked the vic­tims of his blood money for forgive­ness and pledged to use the proceeds to help the poor, professing that he had turned over a new leaf.

"Our women like money and I want them to know that not all that glitters is gold. They should be care­ful and not cheapen themselves for money."

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=321374
Ladies shey una dey read am now..........
Re: I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals by jnrbayano(m): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
Akuko idu na oba.
Re: I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals by Dreyl(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
Womens tho
Re: I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals by judedwriter(m): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dreal1247: The bitter truth is that this is how most women lost their glory. Later, they start moving from church to church in search of solutions.
Many ladies r victims-How True but sad sad sex is very deep and mysterious; even we guys have lost so much to it.

Re: I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals by ACM10: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tales by the moonlight

Re: I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals by Mutuwa(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
ACM10: Tales by the moonlight

In 2014.
Re: I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
Wale112:

Lost me at that point.

Sounds like a potential Nollywood script.

Re: I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals by rawpadgin(m): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
the love of money is the root of all evil
Re: I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals by ACM10: 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mutuwa:

In 2014.

Even in 2040
Re: I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Prayerful and you were brought home.For what?To pray I guess undecided#BS
Re: I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals by temisukanmi(f): 12:48am On Aug 16, 2014
purplesummer: 365days/2 = 182.5

I was wondering too
Re: I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 16, 2014
k
Re: I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals by nairaman66(m): 5:27am On Aug 16, 2014
Sometimes these stories are perfected in beer parlors with lies! Ignorant people like the media carry them to feel relevant in the state of things!! However, this might be true.
Re: I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals by boleswagg: 5:54am On Aug 16, 2014
Recompose am i beg, the girls he needed for the rituals is just one in a year and according to ur story he slept with one every two days and all in his residence 28yr old boy! Habaaa he wan kill himsef ni.
Re: I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals by wordsplay(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2014
inform any graduate or student you know to go online and register here http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=100208 .If successfully selected, the government will be paying them N30,000 monthly for 1year. Companies, organizations and institutions can also register and interns will be sent to them, while government pays the interns N30,000. Please spread the news: See it as an Income/Job opportunity.let's give it a try by registering
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria | One Star Ambassador
tan.org.ng

Yoruba Women Buttocks Bigger than Igbo Women Buttocks / I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) / Swallowing The Truth: The Many Benefits Of Semen For Women