Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,753 members, 7,979,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:56 AM

A Question To All Nairalanders In Lagos State For 2015 Election??????????? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Question To All Nairalanders In Lagos State For 2015 Election??????????? (869 Views)

Ibe Kachiukwu Assumes Office As Minister Of State For Petroleum Resources (Photo / Policeman Beaten Up In Oyo State For Allegedly Causing Accident (Photos) / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question To All Nairalanders In Lagos State For 2015 Election??????????? by kingk(m): 1:48am On Aug 16, 2014
Greetings to everyone.....please my fellow citizen of nigeria living in lagos at large, this questions are for you. Let us give/ cast our votes here before 2015 to come.
The question is "WHICH PARTY WILL YOU VOTE FOR?" Come 2015....who do you want on seat....cos as for me oooo PDP all the way........personally, I have my reasons, I voted for AC now APC last 8yrs, yet AC/APC dealt with me, took my vehicle from me, courtesy of LASTMA and stop me from part time school cos of high school fee. Please I don't know of other you all might have experienced one thing or the other but I believe in the saying that state "if you want a change, change what you're doing"

Please everyone let's cast our vote here first also give reason for casting your vote.

1 Like

Re: A Question To All Nairalanders In Lagos State For 2015 Election??????????? by olabobo30(m): 4:01am On Aug 16, 2014
As for me ooh, nobody is voting for party again but personality...look at what happen in Ekiti and osun state election? Did u think they vote for party!?

Let's wait n see naah"

1 Like

Re: A Question To All Nairalanders In Lagos State For 2015 Election??????????? by OtunbaJega: 4:12am On Aug 16, 2014
kingk: Greetings to everyone.....please my fellow citizen of nigeria living in lagos at large, this questions are for you. Let us give/ cast our votes here before 2015 to come.
The question is "WHICH PARTY WILL YOU VOTE FOR?" Come 2015....who do you want on seat....cos as for me oooo PDP all the way........personally, I have my reasons, I voted for AC now APC last 8yrs, yet AC/APC dealt with me, took my vehicle from me, courtesy of LASTMA and stop me from part time school cos of high school fee. Please I don't know of other you all might have experienced one thing or the other but I believe in the saying that state "if you want a change, change what you're doing"

Please everyone let's cast our vote here first also give reason for casting your vote.

1) Obey traffic laws
2) Part time schools are not suppose to be cheap... Go write Jamb..lol

1 Like

Re: A Question To All Nairalanders In Lagos State For 2015 Election??????????? by kingk(m): 6:51am On Aug 16, 2014
OtunbaJega:
1) Obey traffic laws
2) Part time schools are not suppose to be cheap... Go write Jamb..lol
Well funny enough....Lastma don't just arrest you for braking traffic law, cos mine was the case of vehicle brake down.....and I was towed to their office......
Secondly, @ the bolded.....am done with school, not just certificate of B.sc, but on higher learning platform.

2 Likes

Re: A Question To All Nairalanders In Lagos State For 2015 Election??????????? by kingk(m): 7:37am On Aug 16, 2014
Your vote counts....
Re: A Question To All Nairalanders In Lagos State For 2015 Election??????????? by kingk(m): 7:38am On Aug 16, 2014
Still waiting to hear from everyone...
Re: A Question To All Nairalanders In Lagos State For 2015 Election??????????? by domack99(m): 7:46am On Aug 16, 2014
kingk: Greetings to everyone.....please my fellow citizen of nigeria living in lagos at large, this questions are for you. Let us give/ cast our votes here before 2015 to come.

I guess you won't vote for PDP because of Nigeria police harassment too, Last time I travelled to Minna, the FRSC at jebba booked the commercial vehicle driver that I entered N3000 because the man refused to give them bribe.
I believe you won't vote for PDP because FG increase the price of fuel in 2012 in the name of removing subsidy, New plate number were issued with no concrete justification, corrupt politicians were given presidential pardon (this is enough not to vote for PDP, is a stamp to corruption).

I can go on and on, my point is we are all Nigeria and I will tell you that what you encounter with LASTMA is not authorized by Fashola or is APC led government is just Nigerian attitude to miss-use power when we are in position. Several LASTMA officers were been sack when there are concrete evidence that expose them likewise police men too.

I BELIEVE there is a sentimental reason while you do not want APC because the reason you gave, the lapse can been found in all states and is not a party thing but Nigerian behavioral identity. Please let put sentiment apart and look for constructive criticism in our argument.

2 Likes

Re: A Question To All Nairalanders In Lagos State For 2015 Election??????????? by kingk(m): 8:16am On Aug 16, 2014
domack99:

I guess you won't vote for PDP because of Nigeria police harassment too, Last time I travelled to Minna, the FRSC at jebba booked the commercial vehicle driver that I entered N3000 because the man refused to give them bribe.
I believe you won't vote for PDP because FG increase the price of fuel in 2012 in the name of removing subsidy, New plate number were issued with no concrete justification, corrupt politicians were given presidential pardon (this is enough not to vote for PDP, is a stamp to corruption).

I can go on and on, my point is we are all Nigeria and I will tell you that what you encounter with LASTMA is not authorized by Fashola or is APC led government is just Nigerian attitude to miss-use power when we are in position. Several LASTMA officers were been sack when there are concrete evidence that expose them likewise police men too.

I BELIEVE there is a sentimental reason while you do not want APC because the reason you gave, the lapse can been found in all states and is not a party thing but Nigerian behavioral identity. Please let put sentiment apart and look for constructive criticism in our argument.

Well said bro.....am not just being sentimental, firstly.....kudos to my state Governor his excellence gov Rochas Okorocha.......a man of words and works.......
Ask the students of imo state, they'll testify....ask many market women, the'll testify.....though I've live in lagos over 20yrs now have seen how lagos governors the one I met have ruled....his excellency B.A.Tinubu
Counting down the years...it's quite remarkable that his excellency B.R.Fashola have touched the city of lagos but he still lack one thing....touching the less privilege...

Personally I don't like talking about people rather myself.........
Re: A Question To All Nairalanders In Lagos State For 2015 Election??????????? by nurey(m): 8:43am On Aug 16, 2014
First of all, YOrubas don't vote for party, they vote for personality what this or that person can do for US.

PDP has been in power since independence and what has Nigeria gained, I can't talk of how good the military era was cause I was been fed then but now the economy seems to be worse in some sectors and improving in some sectors. I just wish continuity and dividend of democracy can be given to the masses.

Fashola has tried in all ramification but it is not easy o, you repair road citizens damage it, you build gutters, citizen clog it, you provide facilities citizen vandalize it, you make quality law, citizens break it. What do we really want? That is the question Nigerians need to ask themselves.

1 Like

Re: A Question To All Nairalanders In Lagos State For 2015 Election??????????? by domack99(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2014
kingk:

Well said bro.....am not just being sentimental, firstly.....kudos to my state Governor his excellence gov Rochas Okorocha.......a man of words and works.......
Ask the students of imo state, they'll testify....ask many market women, the'll testify.....though I've live in lagos over 20yrs now have seen how lagos governors the one I met have ruled....his excellency B.A.Tinubu
Counting down the years...it's quite remarkable that his excellency B.R.Fashola have touched the city of lagos but he still lack one thing....touching the less privilege...

Personally I don't like talking about people rather myself.........

Good to know Rochas Okoracha is doing well from your testimony and you can not blame Rochas for the behaviors of the Civil servant and Police officers in Imo state.

My question is do you think PDP will do better than APC led government in Lagos and Why?

For me I never trust anything that come out of People Destruction Party (PDP). Am ready to vote for GEJ if he decamp to other party apart from PDP. If anybody wins PDP ticket for Governor or president, it means the person is ready to play by the corruption rules of the party.

PDP for me has no plan, no party ideology, lack continuity in their program and fill with lots of retired military personnel with dictatorship ability and believes
Re: A Question To All Nairalanders In Lagos State For 2015 Election??????????? by domack99(m): 10:20am On Aug 16, 2014
nurey: First of all, YOrubas don't vote for party, they vote for personality what this or that person can do for US.

PDP has been in power since independence and what has Nigeria gained, I can't talk of how good the military era was cause I was been fed then but now the economy seems to be worse in some sectors and improving in some sectors. I just wish continuity and dividend of democracy can be given to the masses.

Fashola has tried in all ramification but it is not easy o, you repair road citizens damage it, you build gutters, citizen clog it, you provide facilities citizen vandalize it, you make quality law, citizens break it. What do we really want? That is the question Nigerians need to ask themselves.

Well said nurey, I understand the op that the Fashola led govt need to do more for the less privilege as Imo stat governor is doing and I agree with him but looking at it from other angle the situation in Imo is not the same with Lagos, Lagos is a private sector driven state while most state in Nigeria including Imo state is public (Govt agency and parastatas) sector driven state. The challenge of Lagos population is road connectivity and housing which I believe is what the state govt is trying to tackle, imo and others don't have that challenge so no, so their focus is to first empower their people.

(1) (Reply)

Ill Battle Jonathan For PDP Ticket-tafawa Balewa's Son / I Won't Appear Before Medical Panel, Says Suntai / Shekau Is Well, Alive –boko Haram Negotiator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.