Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,681 members, 7,921,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:39 AM

Sending Personal Messages And Inserting Quotes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sending Personal Messages And Inserting Quotes (1408 Views)

Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) / Pastor Arrested For Inserting Finger In Members Genital. / Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Personal Messages And Inserting Quotes by memyself2(f): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2006
For Seun: The Site Administrator

Hi Seun, I need your help please.

How do you send personal messages to someone?

And how come, when you are replying a post, you can't insert a quote from the previous page?
Re: Sending Personal Messages And Inserting Quotes by bluenubian(f): 3:16am On Jul 24, 2006
yeah seun come and answer o, what happened to PMs?
Re: Sending Personal Messages And Inserting Quotes by diddy4(m): 4:25am On Jul 24, 2006
una don come again. wey seun? dis na your tori
Re: Sending Personal Messages And Inserting Quotes by eveseh(f): 4:53am On Jul 24, 2006
LOL yea we need it grin
Re: Sending Personal Messages And Inserting Quotes by wormedup(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2006
Seun, just wanna know why u keep toying with the shortcut links recently.
now then "New posts replying yours" just bounces you back to the home page. angry
i go run oooo !
Re: Sending Personal Messages And Inserting Quotes by mukina2: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2006
wormedup run who go fit hold you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sending Personal Messages And Inserting Quotes by Badman888(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2006
seun ee be like say u need staffs to dey help u run NL the problems don dey plenty ooo,
Re: Sending Personal Messages And Inserting Quotes by gigitte(f): 5:54am On Jul 26, 2006
yeah seun all these problems arent cute at all!
Re: Sending Personal Messages And Inserting Quotes by memyself2(f): 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2006
emmm Seun, everybody(ok, practically everybody) has put in a comment and you arent replyin,whats up?
Re: Sending Personal Messages And Inserting Quotes by kellorah: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2006
seun this is sad!!!
Re: Sending Personal Messages And Inserting Quotes by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2006
yeah seun work on these
Re: Sending Personal Messages And Inserting Quotes by babe1(f): 7:50am On Aug 01, 2006
could it be that Seun travelled or is out walking his dog?
Re: Sending Personal Messages And Inserting Quotes by wormedup(m): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2006
seun doesn't have a dog.
Re: Sending Personal Messages And Inserting Quotes by babe1(f): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2006
wormmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that was a joke c'mon now.
Re: Sending Personal Messages And Inserting Quotes by Oracle(m): 12:31am On Aug 03, 2006
Seun Seun Seun, everybody is disturbing seun, i believe he's trying his best but nairaland is one large community
anyway i still need the problems to be solved especially the personal messages
Re: Sending Personal Messages And Inserting Quotes by mrghost: 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2008
hnnnnnn

(1) (Reply)

For Smart People Only / Why Do All My Friends Guys Prefer Me To Them? / Need To Make Money Urgently(heard That People Do Make Money Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.