Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,897 members, 7,899,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 09:16 AM

Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? (2287 Views)

Am I Not Sexy Enof?...(+18 Pix) Advice In Needed! / Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship / Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by sevule(m): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2014
I am sorry to hear about your condition and I sincerely hope that you find a solution. However I do not think it is right for you to hide such a serious matter from him and chances are that he would be VERY ANGRY angry angry with you when you guys get married and he finds out.

If he is the one that you are going to spend the rest of your life with then he should know about it. Any man worth his salt would support you and would probably not see bedwetting as a deal breaker. Your problem is that you are afraid of what would happen if you tell him. Dearie the WORST that could possibly happen is that he would call off the marriage and that would be your cue that he was not meant to be.

1 Like

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by SugarBerry1: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
[quote .[/quote]

I appreciate u.
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by ITbomb(m): 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
Since it is a once in a season prob, the best is to tell him.

Don't wait for it to happen to come back to nairaland and cry whether he really loved you.

Do 'let's play a game' title of the game, "what is your worst embarrassing moment" and tell him. He might be surprised and tell you he doesn't believe it. Just tell him you have been dealing with it and you hope it will never happen again.
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by SugarBerry1: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
ITbomb: Since it is a once in a season prob, the best is to tell him.

Don't wait for it to happen to come back to nairaland and cry whether he really loved you.

Do 'let's play a game' title of the game, "what is your worst embarrassing moment" and tell him. He might be surprised and tell you he doesn't believe it. Just tell him you have been dealing with it and you hope it will never happen again.

Nice one, I think I'll try this.

1 Like

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
acume: Your bedwetin can stop if you ca really work on it, dont drink much water at night, donk eat heavy food late night, try and exercise your body regularly. Try these, it may work for you, you don't need start telling your man that you bedwet if he finds out himself just give one excuse that it happened before but you don't know y, above all be prayerful, it may be an attempt To embarrass you by some forces. Good luck.

above all, set ur alarm clock, say 3 - 4 times as ur 'toilet visiting period' b4 day break.
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
SugarBerry1: I had to open a new account for this in order to hide my I.d.

I'm in my mid twenties, & probably will b gettin married mid. next year.

My problem is that @ my age I sti bed wet, not regularly mayb once a month or most times once in several months like mayb 3 or 6 months. (The bottomline is dat I bedwet which i'm not proud of)

I don't want to keep anytin from my man but I don't kno if this is somtin he should kno about b4 hand, cos i'm also reasonin dat it may stop b4 then (infact i'm confused) hence I nid a constructive advise on the followin questions:
*Should I or should I not tel my fiance I bedwet or wait for him to find out probably afta d weddin?
*As a guy how will u react wen somone u plan to get married to reveal d above to u?

Pls. Nairalanders, I need ur advise & not demeanin words, i'm already down as it is already.
Thanks in advance.

I know neither a man nor woman can ever piss if the sexual organs are in thier mating place. What u will be doing is to ensure his dicck is inside ur pusssy once it's bed time till the next morning. By so doing, u'll never disgrace urself in his house by way of bedwetting. Thank me later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Apologize To The One You Love / They Have Officially Called Me Ugly / Warning!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.