Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo (29655 Views)

Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos / Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) / Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by ideology(m): 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
kobonaire:
Ok I stand corrected .... my apologies to all Akwa Ibomites who I may have offended.

I saw pix of your beautiful new stadium, I also know that you all have a beautiful collection of women and so definately a visit is in order ..... just don't take style to serve me though 404 smiley

I live in Lagos, so I won't get the chance to poison you tongue, but If u finish the 404, u will ask for more.

U don't even know if I do eat it
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by ideology(m): 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
kobonaire:
Ok I stand corrected .... my apologies to all Akwa Ibomites who I may have offended.

I saw pix of your beautiful new stadium, I also know that you all have a beautiful collection of women and so definately a visit is in order ..... just don't take style to serve me though 404 smiley

I live in Lagos, so I won't get the chance to poison you tongue, but If u finish the 404, u will ask for more.

U don't even know if I eat it at all
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by kobonaire(m): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
ideology: I live in Lagos, so I won't get the chance to poison you tongue, but If u finish the 404, u will ask for more.

U don't even know if I eat it at all
in my young days na so I hear am .... all Calabar people de chop am on the DL..... I fit chop all types of bush meat ... but not man's best friend.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by Fellonigerians: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2014
ujoinme: The goodluck jonathan boulevard in Uyo Akwa Ibom state where 16 feeder roads are expected to empty into the boulevard, and the boulevard is designed with room for expansion in such a way that more lanes could be added in future as the city expands.

Only in UNDERdeveloped countries do people celebrate road constructions... What we need to be celebrating are industries, innovation in technologies, excellence by citizens, life changing policies, etc...
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by jazzydee: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2014
Fellonigerians:

Only in UNDERdeveloped countries do people celebrate road constructions... What we need to be celebrating are industries, innovation in technologies, excellence by citizens, life changing policies, etc...

So Is Nigeria a "Developed" world? Nigeria is classified as a developing country in case you forgot.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by Fellonigerians: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
jazzydee:

So Is Nigeria a "Developed" world? Nigeria is classified as a developing country in case you forgot.

since we are celebrating common road construction, we are classifying our country as underdeveloped!!!
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by jazzydee: 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
Fellonigerians:

since we are celebrating common road construction, we are classifying our country as underdeveloped!!!
ignorance is indeed expenssive. there is nothing like Underdevelopment category for countries. Its either developed or developing countries.

Read widely and develop yourself to avoid future embarrassment so that your term "Undredevelopment " will not point fingers at your person cheers.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by Fellonigerians: 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
jazzydee: ignorance is indeed expenssive. there is nothing like Underdevelopment category for countries. Its either developed or developing countries.

Read widely and develop yourself to avoid future embarrassment so that your term "Undredevelopment " will not point fingers at your person cheers.

Solomon d wise man, maybe the following links might remove you from the list of intellectually underdeveloped persons... Next time, look before you leap...

[url]http://www.mcser.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=91%3Aotu-judith-e-eja-eja-i-joy-eko-a-emeka-josephat-o&Itemid=75[/url]
http://scholarship.law.duke.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2848&context=lcp
http://www.toptentop.com/misc/other/top-10-underdeveloped-countries-in-the-world/
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Underdeveloped+countries
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/business-english/underdeveloped-country
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
jazzydee: ignorance is indeed expenssive. there is nothing like Underdevelopment category for countries. Its either developed or developing countries.

Read widely and develop yourself to avoid future embarrassment so that your term "Undredevelopment "will not point fingers at your person cheers.
smart boy wink grin A product of Akpabio's free and compulsory education. grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by jazzydee: 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mrdifferent: smart boy wink grin A product of Akpabio's free and compulsory education. grin grin
WOW clap for your Underdeveloped brain for your ability to use it!
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 20, 2014
jazzydee:
WOW clap for your Underdeveloped brain for your ability to use it!
grin I knew you will start abusing me because that is a trade mark of a half educated fellow like you! I am still happy for you since you a product of 'free and compulsory education policy' of Akpabio. grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by Itoroetti(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mrdifferent: smart boy wink grin A product of Akpabio's free and compulsory education. grin grin

all ur problem is on akwa ibom,cant u create a thread for ur state?
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by Emphasis(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2014
Fellonigerians:

Obviously you missed your elementary Geography and Economics classes.
Are you underestimating the importance of ROADS to the economic/infrastructural development of a region?

Need I remind you that primarily there's no place, country or region said to be developed without GOOD ROAD NETWORK. Of what good is an Industry sited in BUSH? Good Road network pave the way for more development.

Akwa Ibom is developing and the process is gradual. You shouldn't let your focus on your destination rob you of great moments along the journey. Learn to celebrate your little successes.
Your remark is as good as telling us that a Primary school pupil shouldn't celebrateI his/her graduation, because he/she isn't yet a PhD holder.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by Fellonigerians: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2014
Therefore, you actually agree with me. I did not say that people should not build or celebrate roads, what I said is that if we are celebrating it, then we are an underdeveloped country. Maybe you just didnt know you were agreeing with me. Next time i will use words that are simpler to make my point easier for you to understand.

Btw, you need to grow up and learn to make your points without first attacking the person.

Emphasis:

Obviously you missed your elementary Geography and Economics classes.
Are you underestimating the importance of ROADS to the economic/infrastructural development of a region?

Need I remind you that primarily there's no place, country or region said to be developed without GOOD ROAD NETWORK. Of what good is an Industry sited in BUSH? Good Road network pave the way for more development.

Akwa Ibom is developing and the process is gradual. You shouldn't let your focus on your destination rob you of great moments along the journey. Learn to celebrate your little successes.
Your remark is as good as telling us that a Primary school pupil shouldn't celebrateI his/her graduation, because he/she isn't yet a PhD holder.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by Emphasis(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
Fellonigerians: Therefore, you actually agree with me. I did not say that people should not build or celebrate roads, what I said is that if we are celebrating it, then we are an underdeveloped country. Maybe you just didnt know you were agreeing with me. Next time i will use words that are simpler to make my point easier for you to understand.

Btw, you need to grow up and learn to make your points without first attacking the person.

My comment is a sharp contrast to yours and I wonder where you got the endorsement idea from. You aren't an authority in Economics and development as a subject so it's just an irrational statement to say Nigeria is an underdeveloped country. Road construction is an indicator of development and it should be applauded.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by Fellonigerians: 11:53am On Sep 02, 2014
Emphasis:

My comment is a sharp contrast to yours and I wonder where you got the endorsement idea from. You aren't an authority in Economics and development as a subject so it's just an irrational statement to say Nigeria is an underdeveloped country. Road construction is an indicator of development and it should be applauded.

You also are not an authority in Economics and development... Anyway, your comments still show that you obviously do not understand my comment, therefore i give up on you... Have a nice day...
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by Emphasis(m): 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
Fellonigerians:

You also are not an authority in Economics and development... Anyway, your comments still show that you obviously do not understand my comment, therefore i give up on you... Have a nice day...

I didn't make a theory, When I said road construction is an Economic development indicator, that can be found in your Elementary Economics Textbooks. So the Emphasis above (bolded) doesn't apply to me.

Coming to this thread to say only underdeveloped countries celebrate road construction is a bald statement/theory devoid of academic reference, judging that you're just a lay man in the subject matter. Just a major distraction to the thread.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by Izunwa(m): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nna menh!!! Na F1 Grand Prix tinz if I enta dis road cheesy . I hope T.A Orji dey see wetin be road construction tongue . If Sullivan had access to same allocation as Akpabio, he can try this feat.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo by Fellonigerians: 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Emphasis:

I didn't make a theory, When I said road construction is an Economic development indicator, that can be found in your Elementary Economics Textbooks. So the Emphasis above (bolded) doesn't apply to me.

Coming to this thread to say only underdeveloped countries celebrate road construction is a bald statement/theory devoid of academic reference, judging that you're just a lay man in the subject matter. Just a major distraction to the thread.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki To Meet First Time Since Nigeria Election Amid Fresh EFCC Probe / Wike Reveals Why Atiku Is Not On Rivers State PDP Campaign Posters / I Discouraged Ransom Payment Until I Was Kidnapped - Ex-DSS Director, Ejiofor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.