Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? (64653 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 12:32am On Oct 24, 2014
OkeEsibe:

confirmed...my popsi said ghanians r d ugliest creatures eva

and mine said nigerians are the ugliest. We don't hate nigerians for being ugly. We hate you guys for your criminal ways.

Ghanaians get disowned should they bring your kind to Ghana. This is the pure truth.
I kid you not majority of Ghanaian parents will tell their son or daughter don't bring any alata home.

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 12:33am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

A moronic caveman that follows cows like a zombie with no destination.

lol at caveman. I have seen some of your kind of documentaries. Not impressed at all. Some of your kind are still in the jungle eat bush meat.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 12:33am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Because Bantus are better at working as slaves on farms. We have grown to dependent on the Fufu Nation.

Or you haven't fully evolved yet.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 24, 2014
OkeEsibe:

confirmed...my popsi said ghanians r d ugliest creatures eva
Lol. Help me laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 12:36am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

To the m_oron, every Southern and Western African is a Bantu.

There are less Bantus in West Africa.

There are no Bantus in west Africa.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 12:36am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

I probably would wet my pants if I saw your sister. She would look more manly then me, and if she lives up to the reputation I have seen among your Bantu women, she probably looks more like a gorilla than a human.

I don't even think a Somali can have a child with a Bantu, we are different species.

You keep calling everyone Bantu.

Well I'm not surprised, you never attended any school built by foreign donors you preferred living a nomadic life. grin grin

You know we already announced your obituary on NL because we thought hunger has killed you.

To be honest, I'd rather buy a pig and deflate its belly than make babies with a Somali. grin grin
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 12:36am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Or you haven't fully evolved yet.

thats like saying humans don't run as fast because they have grown to dependent on Cars.

We have evolved so much that we have gotten used to Bantus doing all the hard labor. grin

When I see a Bantu not working on a farm, a tear comes down my face, and I think to myself, what a waste of Bantu power. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 12:37am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

You keep calling everyone Bantu.

Well I'm not surprised, you never attended any school built by foreign donors you preferred living a nomadic life. grin grin

You know we already announced your obituary on NL because we thought hunger has killed you.

To be honest, I'd rather buy a pig and deflate its belly than make babies with a Somali. grin grin

Lmao, I actually believe you would phuck a pig considering how your women look. grin
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 12:37am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

There are no Bantus in west Africa.

I remember. Cameroun is Central Africa.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 12:37am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

thats like saying humans don't run as fast because they have grown to dependent on Cars.

We have evolved so much that we have gotten used to Bantus doing all the hard labor. grin

When I see a Bantu not working on a farm, a tear comes down my face, and I think to myself, what a waste of Bantu power. cheesy

Go tell that to a bantu, kenyan lady is a Bantu. As for me everytime I see a somali the only thing that comes to mind is feed the children.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 12:38am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Lmao, I actually believe you would phuck a pig considering how your women look. grin

Okay, compare yourself with a hungry pig. No difference at all! grin
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 12:39am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Go tell that to a bantu, kenyan lady is a Bantu. As for me everytime I see a somali the only thing that comes to mind is feed the children.

Everytime I see a Bantu, it strengthens my believe in this 'Evolutionary theory', that White people keep talking about. grin
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 12:39am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Well some nigerian women have mustache. You see a girl called dovelike, Osama ain't got ish on this girl.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 12:39am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

In my place, another name for hunger is Somalia.

So we say "yaay, Somali is hitting me".

2 Likes

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 12:40am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Okay, compare yourself with a hungry pig. No difference at all! grin

LOL, compare yourself to a Gorilla, because not only do you not look like one, but you also think like one.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 12:41am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

I wold kill myself if our women looked like yours. lmao

Whats the point of living, if your women make you throw up.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 12:41am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Everytime I see a Bantu, it strengthens my believe in this 'Evolutionary theory', that White people keep talking about. grin

Well you can tell that you guys haven't finish evolving. Have you seen your teeth?

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 12:42am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

lol at caveman. I have seen some of your kind of documentaries. Not impressed at all. Some of your kind are still in the jungle eat bush meat.

How come out of millions of Somalis, axumic m_oron is one of those few that have access to the internet?

Obviously, the rest are in the bush hunting for frogs. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 12:43am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Well you can tell that you guys haven't finish evolving. Have you seen your teeth?

Yes, we look great. We look very noble.

You guys look childlike and ugly in comparison.

The whole world seems to agree.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 12:43am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Well they haven't figured out how to keep flies out their face. So doesn't surprise me that they grow their own food.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 12:43am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

How come out of millions of Somalis, axumic m_oron is one of those few that have access to the internet?

Obviously, the rest are in the bush hunting for frogs. grin

Their is no bush in Somalia, either farms in the south or semi arid and oceans to the north and east.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 12:44am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Well they haven't figured out how to keep flies out their face. So doesn't surprise me that they grow their own food.

Thats funny considering that your people haven't figured out that having fake hair on your head, doesnt make it really your own hair.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 12:46am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

LOL, compare yourself to a Gorilla, because not only do you not look like one, but you also think like one.

A pig with a deflated belly is talking. Post a picture of your head, I wanna have a good laugh. grin grin

axum:

I wold kill myself if our women looked like yours. lmao

Whats the point of living, if your women make you throw up.

CCN just announced that somali has killed some many Somalis only this week.

The word hunger should be replaced with somali.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 12:46am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Thats funny considering that your people haven't figured out that having fake hair on your head, doesnt make it really your own hair.

Well there are lots of people that wears weave, even the white people you admire so much.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 12:47am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Their is no bush in Somalia, either farms in the south or semi arid and oceans to the north and east.

Axumic m_oron, don't lie. How many flies have you eaten today?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 12:47am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

A pig with a deflated belly is talking. Post a picture of your head, I wanna have a good laugh. grin grin

CCN just announced that somali has killed some many Somalis only this week.

The word hunger should be replaced with somali.

Lol, I didn't get the joke till I remembered the word for hunger. Funny funny funny
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 12:47am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Well there are lots of people that wears weave, even the white people you admire so much.

I dont admire white people. And they have extensions that match their hair texture, and they do it for movies and roles. Where your entire Bantus do it for the sole purpose of looking white.

Stop self projecting. Somalis have long hair, and still cover their hair.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 12:48am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Axumic m_oron, don't lie. How many flies have you eaten today?

Not as nearly as how many Bantus introduced Ebola to the human race.

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 12:49am On Oct 24, 2014
LMAO Who ever liked my comment. lmao

everytime I see a bantu not on a farm, a tear comes down my face, and i think to myself, what a waste of Bantu power.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 12:50am On Oct 24, 2014
dovelike:

Lol. Help me laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin

Laugh all you want. The fact still remains that Nigerian men are marrying Ghanaian women even though the women get disown by their parents. You will not catch any Ghanaian that would like to get married to shapeless ugly girls. That's a fact.

Apart from genevieve, damiola and northern nigerian women the rest of you southies are ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 12:51am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Well if it wasn't somalis the world wouldn't know the word hunger. Tnx a lot for inventing hunger. Hunger has killed more than ebola will ever kill.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 12:52am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

I know you poo on the floor so flies can be attracted, for you to eat and still remain malnourished like a hungry pig.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.