Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,160 members, 7,903,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:12 PM

Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? (64927 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 12:52am On Oct 24, 2014
I cannot tell the difference between a Ghanian and a Nigerian not anymore than you guys can tell the difference between a Somali or Ethiopian or Eritrean.

So its funny when you guys argue over whose better looking. cheesy
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 12:52am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

I dont admire white people. And they have extensions that match their hair texture, and they do it for movies and roles. Where your entire Bantus do it for the sole purpose of looking white.

Stop self projecting. Somalis have long hair, and still cover their hair.

Somalis also have long teeth but the only issue is no food to bite into.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 12:53am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Well if it wasn't somalis the world wouldn't know the word hunger. Tnx a lot for inventing hunger. Hunger has killed more than ebola will ever kill.

Thanks to Bantu, the world now knows what forced labor over hundreds of years is called.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 12:54am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Somalis also have long teeth but the only issue is no food to bite into.

Kinda like how Bantus look so strong, but have no IQ to stop every race from enslaving them. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 12:54am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:
I cannot tell the difference between a Ghanian and a Nigerian not anymore than you guys can tell the difference between a Somali or Ethiopian or Eritrean.

So its funny when you guys argue over whose better looking. cheesy

Please don't compare us to the crimianal Nigerians. If you see any Ashawo or criminal, it is most likely he or she is a Nigerian or Nigerian descent. Nigerian girls tend to have mustaches

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Yes, we look great. We look very noble.

You guys look childlike and ugly in comparison.

The whole world seems to agree.
Leave them. It is paining them
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 12:56am On Oct 24, 2014
dovelike:

Leave them. It is paining them

whats paining him dear?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 12:56am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Kinda like how Bantus look so strong, but have no IQ to stop every race from enslaving them. grin

Is funny how u say that but somalis has one of the lowest iq in the world, you are borderline retarded which doesn't really surprise me since you can't feed yourself.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 12:56am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Somalis are indeed moronic and strange breeds.

They were born with long teeth but no food to bite on.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 12:57am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

whats paining him dear?

She is a nigerian girl but she has one of the best mustache you would ever see. Beautiful I tell u
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 12:57am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Somalis are indeed moronic and strange breeds.

They were with long teeth but no food to bite on.

lol
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 12:57am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Please don't compare us to the crimianal Nigerians. If you see any Ashawo or criminal, it is most likely he or she is a Nigerian or Nigerian descent. Nigerian girls tend to have mustaches

Why isn't I can't tell you guys apart. The only west african I can tell is the Fulani (the ones who don't look Bantu anyway).

Its like me saying Ethiopians (Oromo, Afar, Amahra, Tigrey) are ugly, when they look like Somalis. LMAO.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 12:58am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

She is a nigerian girl but she has one of the best mustache you would ever see. Beautiful I tell u

You guys all look the same to me. You better start appreciating how you look.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 12:59am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Thanks to Bantu, the world now knows what forced labor over hundreds of years is called.

You can't compare black Americans to somalis. They were enslaved but now everyone imitate their culture.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:00am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Is funny how u say that but somalis has one of the lowest iq in the world, you are borderline retarded which doesn't really surprise me since you can't feed yourself.

that unscientific test they gave to Somalis, which only measures your ability to know the English language as this was the language it was given to, is your only card? lol

If Somalis have low iQ, then your kind must be dumber than Rocks seeing as Somalis have achieved in enslaving your kind, but also taking over the entire horn of africa.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 1:01am On Oct 24, 2014
Axumic m_oron, is it true your chic Kenyan lady ride on your cattle whilst you walk on barefoot like a zombie?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:01am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You can't compare black Americans to somalis. They were enslaved but now everyone imitate their culture.

Black americans came from West Africa, the ones who look like you in America are the black americans with very little admixture to whites. They still have the thick black dark lips and the wide nose that only Jesus can love.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:01am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Why isn't I can't tell you guys apart. The only west african I can tell is the Fulani (the ones who don't look Bantu anyway).

Its like me saying Ethiopians (Oromo, Afar, Amahra, Tigrey) are ugly, when they look like Somalis. LMAO.

I can tell somalis from ethiopians. Somalis tend to have long teeth but with no food to eat.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 1:03am On Oct 24, 2014
Axum, enjoy hell. I want to perform my duties now. tongue
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:03am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:
Axumic m_oron, is it true your chic Kenyan lady ride on your cattle whilst you walk with barefoot like a zombie?

If all Somalis were nomads, how do you explain all the Somali sailors, soldiers, tradesman who took over much of Ethiopia and the entire horn for hundreds of Years?

to answer your questions, Kenyans like to ride on the back of Somalis/Ethiopians and like to include themselves in the 'east africans are good looking' bandwagon, even though they look like west africans.

notice how the kenyan girl posted sever Somali women pictures, lmao. Kenyans were voted the ugliest, which is an accomplishments within itself because I have worked with many Ghanians. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:03am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Black americans came from West Africa, the ones who look like you in America are the black americans with very little admixture to whites. They still have the thick black dark lips and the wide nose that only Jesus can love.

Black Americans were able to build a culture that is imitated by youth accross the globe, they have many inventors and scientist. What has somali done with their lives even though they were never enslaved.

The only invention yall came up with is hunger.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:04am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:
Axum, enjoy hell. I want perform my duties now. tongue

Get off your knees, you don't need to beg to suck my dikkkkk. I will just give you my sperm in a cup, rather than you carry it in your mouth so you can give it to your sister so she can give birth to a human child for once.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 1:05am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

If all Somalis were nomads, how do you explain all the Somali sailors, soldiers, tradesman who took over much of Ethiopia and the entire horn for hundreds of Years?

to answer your questions, Kenyans like to ride on the back of Somalis/Ethiopians and like to include themselves in the 'east africans are good looking' bandwagon, even though they look like west africans.

notice how the kenyan girl posted sever Somali women pictures, lmao. Kenyans were voted the ugliest, which is an accomplishments within itself because I have worked with many Ghanians. grin

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:06am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Black Americans were able to build a culture that is imitated by youth accross the globe, they have many inventors and scientist. What has somali done with their lives even though they were never enslaved.

The only invention yall came up with is hunger.

A bastardizedddd culture than degrades their own women is on course to extinction because of their low self esteem.

Somalis are proud people who still control their land.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:06am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

that unscientific test they gave to Somalis, which only measures your ability to know the English language as this was the language it was given to, is your only card? lol

If Somalis have low iQ, then your kind must be dumber than Rocks seeing as Somalis have achieved in enslaving your kind, but also taking over the entire horn of africa.

And now you depend on Bantus for your miserable existence. They feed, cloth and protect you.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:08am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

A bastardizedddd culture than degrades their own women is on course to extinction because of their low self esteem.

Somalis are proud people who still control their land.

Go to Minnesota and see how many of your people try to imitate black american culture.

The funniest thing is a wannabe somali thug.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:08am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

And now you depend on Bantus for your miserable existence. They feed, cloth and protect you.

the Bantu soldiers who are only in one city guarding a sea port is what you call feeding and protecting. lmao

It only shows that Bantu blood is cheap because white countries are afraid to go into Somalia.

Fighting in one city for over a decade, when their are 22,000 Bantu soldiers vs a few kids only shows the Somali warrior spirit.

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:10am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Go to Minnesota and see how many of your people try to imitate black american culture.

The funniest thing is a wannabe somali thug.

Ironically, it is the worst of the Somali kids who are lost, who are poor and ill educated who act like the average black american.

Meanwhile the smart Somalis go to college, and segregate themselves from Negroids. Even creating Somali student associations and not joining black student organizations in colleges, and other places.

So the real question should be, why are the dumbest of every ethnic group attracted and choose to live their life like the average black american?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:10am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

the Bantu soldiers who are only in one city guarding a sea port is what you call feeding and protecting. lmao

It only shows that Bantu blood is cheap because white countries are afraid to go into Somalia.

Fighting in one city for over a decade, when their are 22,000 Bantu soldiers vs a few kids only shows the Somali warrior spirit.

Like I said I am not a Bantu but you still depend on Bantus for survival.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 1:12am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Ironically, it is the worst of the Somali kids who are lost, who are poor and ill educated who act like the average black american.

Meanwhile the smart Somalis go to college, and segregate themselves from Negroids. Even creating Somali student associations and not joining black student organizations in colleges, and other places.

So the real question should be, why are the dumbest of every ethnic group attracted and choose to live their life like the average black american?

You do know somalis are one of the poorest ethnic groups in America. They also have the least college degrees among african immigrants.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:12am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Like I said I am not a Bantu but you still depend on Bantus for survival.

So the 25 million Somalis on earth depend on 22,000 Bantus who are in one city who get paid 10x more money because they are in Somalia, is your reasoning for why Somalis depend on Bantus. lmao

If anything, you Bantus depend on us for survival. And it appears you guys who have come to the west now depend on Somalis/Ethiopians in order to give the image that all Africans are not Ugly. lmao cheesy
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 1:14am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You do know somalis are one of the poorest ethnic groups in America. They also have the least college degrees among african immigrants.

You do know that Somalis are the most recent african immigrants. It takes a generation or two to move up in society, when you have to learn a new language. Even then more Somalis percentage wise go to college and finish high school than the local american Negroids.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS / The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.