Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:07 PM

1867ns's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1867ns's Profile / 1867ns's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: 2023: Is This Campaogn Ad By Kingsley Moghalu The Best Yet? by 1867ns: 7:02am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
OnionBandit:
angry

Aba people and over-hyping

Nonsense!

Na this nonsense advert we go chop..

See the hype now, but when election comes, his people would rather vote Atiku, a Fulani man with dollars to spray
[/s]
Crime / Re: Abandonment: What Made Me Sad In Court Last Week by 1867ns: 7:02am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
OnionBandit:
Man, you should have let that boy be! You are on the verge of releasing a beast back into the society. You really need to experience what relatives go through when they have children who are into cultism..then you would understand.

[/s]
Politics / Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President Of Nigeria by 1867ns: 7:02am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Silly me I thought you are from Imo State,so where are you from.. I trust you won't deny your people over Atiku loot

[/s]
Travel / Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by 1867ns: 6:58am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Turn up for Jagaban

The master strategists with lots of experience in handling Multiethnic polarised country like Nigeria
[/s]
Politics / Re: Atiku Might Be The Next President Of Nigeria by 1867ns: 6:58am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Atiku can't win 2023 know this and know peace ... 5 times he failed

NorthEast President SouthEast Vice President can never defeat

SouthWest President, NorthWest Vice President

NorthWest SouthWest alliance was made in heaven and it remains the perfect game changer since independence

Lagos, Kano, Oyo, Ogun, Kaduna, Katsina would always decide for majority of electorate who will end up becoming the President

[/s]
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Warns West Of 'unpredictable Consequences by 1867ns: 6:58am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Caping nonsense

Why do you want to fight Ukraine as an handicap... Abeg let them access weapons and fight man to man
[/s]
Celebrities / Re: Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne by 1867ns: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Rozay!!! That's my nickname, champagne pumping through my big vein
[/s]
Politics / Re: Is This How Nigeria Oppositions Want To Win The 2023 Presidency? by 1867ns: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Politics is not actually everybody's things, those who have resorted to name calling are still noobs in politics cos that won't attrack any voters to your candidate but rather send them away
[/s]

1 Like

Politics / Re: Osinbanjo Or Tinubu? See Who Gets Apc's Presidential Ticket by 1867ns: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
helinues:

You see, I deliberately ignored your previous message cos I knew you will still do your as usual trolling.

Could you please tell NL'S where I have campaigned for Tinubu on this thread.

Guy, can't you see the way Tinubu's obsession is making you to be incoherent on most threads.

Too much of anything is not good for one's sanity
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.