Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,227 members, 7,880,856 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (125348 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by IkeJAH(m): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
Thanks so much for your kind gesture...you are one of a kind special person,always willing to help freely.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by bayuth(m): 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
tanx so much...got mine also
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Greatxter(f): 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
Thanks.just received it

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
I recieved mine,tnk u
dadojo:
Cosmetics products: Part 1, has been sent to everyone whom I have their mails. If you are interested, kindly drop you mail here.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Xynthialuvy(f): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
Pls m also interested in d cosmetics production. Fadeyiesther9@gmail.com. Fnks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by kennyman20(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
Thank you.. God bless u so much..
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Ogborokiri(m): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
I just received my own thanks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nnamsco4real: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
m.nnamdi@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Evicsholar(f): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
thanks alot @ op. I recieved the files
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by ogaronye(f): 11:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
Bless you @dadojo. I received d 1st part of cosmetic production
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Xboyultimate(m): 12:21am On Oct 05, 2014
Hi guys, you can get a FREE e-book on how to earn money online here==> /goo(dot)gl/8CTT0c/
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by stechi(m): 12:59am On Oct 05, 2014
dadojo:
Cosmetics products: Part 1, has been sent to everyone whom I have their mails. If you are interested, kindly drop you mail here.

hello boss,am I qualified for your ebooks?...because I dropped my email before now and I am yet to recieve any ebook.
Once again,my email remains:- stechiservices@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Oteleye(f): 1:57am On Oct 05, 2014
Talktovosa@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Added(f): 7:25am On Oct 05, 2014
dadojo:
I have got mine.
Thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by shaqhead: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
Guy God bless...Rily appreciate..Got ma Cosmetics ebook. Thnx alot
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by bolaji73(m): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
I'll be glad if you can send it to me. my email is mobolaji73@gmail. com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Chokkzy: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
Thanks so much. I got the cosmetic manual
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
Am interested pls glorious2tee@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by midexz(m): 2:58am On Oct 06, 2014
Welldone Bro! although I just came through dis thread and av been on it from page 1 up to d last page nw for sum hours now denying myself d urge to close my eyes, reading and digesting every post u ve made and I must confess u really amaze me cuz very few people will actually do what u are doing now... God bless u as u bless we d ongoing hustlers.. pls kindly send to me all d pdf files u ve got.. olypeck@yahoo.com... God bless!

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by adaemeka245(f): 5:47am On Oct 06, 2014
thanks @ Dadojo, I got my cosmetics product PDF.........God bless u
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Phlota(f): 7:36am On Oct 06, 2014
I'm interested pls. dafloata@yahoo
.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2014
Knowyaself:
Thanks dear, just got the manual on cosmetics. God bless you
adaemeka245:
thanks @ Dadojo, I got my cosmetics product PDF.........God bless u
Chokkzy:
Thanks so much. I got the cosmetic manual
shaqhead:
Guy God bless...Rily appreciate..Got ma Cosmetics ebook. Thnx alot
Added:

I have got mine.
Thanks alot.
ogaronye:
Bless you @dadojo. I received d 1st part of cosmetic production
Evicsholar:
thanks alot @ op. I recieved the files
Ogborokiri:
I just received my own thanks
kennyman20:
Thank you.. God bless u so much..
woomiewoomie:
I recieved mine,tnk u
Greatxter:
Thanks.just received it
bayuth:
tanx so much...got mine also
IkeJAH:
Thanks so much for your kind gesture...you are one of a kind special person,always willing to help freely.
Mariammi:
Thank u God bless u
I am overwhelmed by you alls' response. I'm happy you are happy!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 06, 2014
midexz:
Welldone Bro! although I just came through dis thread and av been on it from page 1 up to d last page nw for sum hours now denying myself d urge to close my eyes, reading and digesting every post u ve made and I must confess u really amaze me cuz very few people will actually do what u are doing now... God bless u as u bless we d ongoing hustlers.. pls kindly send to me all d pdf files u ve got.. olypeck@yahoo.com... God bless!

smiley Sorry for denying you sleep with my post...
I believe you have learnt your lessons wink
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by funkyme2014(f): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2014
Pls does your video includes ice cream making I e the soft one u dispense frm machines
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by tunday4real(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2014
i need d ebook too!my mail is
peacearmstrong05@gmail.com
God bless u.will be expecting ur mail.
I have a lovely and profitable ideas I will like to
share with you.
call your line by 12pm.
Thanks.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2014
funkyme2014:
Pls does your video includes ice cream making I e the soft one u dispense frm machines
No sir, it does not include "how to produce ice cream"
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by etomama(f): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
Thank you sir, I have gotten mine. Your phone no. Seems to b busy all day, I hav tried severally to get you.
dadojo:
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by EXICON(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
Good day OP. God bless you real good for what you are doing. Pls, I will really appreciate if I can get a copy of the e-book. My e-mail address is juliusadeolotu@gmail.com. Thanks. Stay ever blessed.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by aggos: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
etomama:
Thank you sir, I have gotten mine. Your phone no. Seems to b busy all day, I hav tried severally to get you.

this is my email: odetonawale@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
I was having a chat with a follower of this thread, and a question was asked me: "Which of the productions are you producing? Or are you just selling ideas?"
My first reply was "I am sad I can't do all the businesses I have on my head. I am into ICT fully".

The next question was, "Don't you think the market is saturated with all these local productions, especially with the liquid soap production?"

My reply once again was: "Nigerian market can never be saturated. Look at Innoson! Wasn't the Nigerian market saturated with both tokunbo and brand new vehicles before he decided to go into vehicle manufacturing?"

The nairalander said Next: "You are not into any of it, so you would not know the major challenges there"
My reply was "I know how to produce all of the items. As a matter of fact, I know the producer of the video. But, if I am to go into any of the business line, it will be cosmetics"

Nairalander's reply: "You see, you prefer to go into cosmetics because the production of these things are not sustaining to you"
My reply was: "Yeah, you are right! to me some of the businesses may not be sustaining, but to others they are. I chose cosmetics due to my personality"

I enjoyed and learnt from our chat.

Remember, I said earlier about counting the cost. Before you go into any business, you need to count the cost. And doing so involves knowing your personality, character trait, temperament. We do not go into business for the sake of making money alone, or as a means of livelihood.
Before you go into a business, you must be sure that in 5 years time, you will still be in the business. This is one reason majority of startups fail within the first 5 years of their existence. They fail to count their cost carefully. Even when they think they have, they leave out a vital aspect which their success depends on. THEIR PERSONALITY.

If you have studied about temperaments, you will understand better how a temperament affects ones productivity in life. I know many are religious and would want to prefer to have the temperament of Jesus, since they are born-again. Friend, this is business. In business, planning is over 80%, while faith takes the rest ratio.

I once started a very profitable online business but could not run it beyond the 4th month. The reason for this was due to my personality. I could not work under severe pressure. The person I sold it to succeded and is still operating the business, even under higher pressure. The difference was "OUR PRESSURE THRESHOLD". He has higher tolerance for pressure.

A man or woman who easily gives in to anger has no business going into the teaching profession. He will never get an "Award of Excellence" rather, he'll receive frequent querries. Someone who easily gets discouraged has no business being a marketer for a bank. They will likely loose their job within the first 12 months due to inability to meet up with targets.

Remember when you were in primary or secondary school? Who was your best teacher? The man or woman who was always telling interesting stories, the one who always smiles; even while correcting you when you did something wrong, the one who took their time to explain when it was obvious the question you asked was annoying. Who always got an excellence award? You know, Right!

Some people just don't like working under someone or taking instructions from others. They prefer being on their own, doing their own thing. And they tend to do it well. They don't like reading with others in class, they prefer doing their assignments without asking anyone. You may get a job with a multinational, but you may never win that "Excellence Award". These set of people are better off being their own boss.

Know you temperament, know your strength, work on them, do not let other people's plan for you rule your life. If Dbanj did it, Cosmos Maduka (Coscharis) did it, you too can!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
etomama:
My phone is always ON Ma. Maybe you should send me a text, I'll give you a call.

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by dublinkmy6: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hello sir, i'm very very interested in the e-book please send one to to my e-mail dublink2k6@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.