Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (125241 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by prettyem(f): 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
hello op God bless u for dis. I jst saw it,i'll so appreciate if u snd me all d manuals and videos pleaseeeee.
yemmicares@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by adaemeka245(f): 3:40am On Sep 27, 2014
dadojo: Next week I will be talking more on personal finance, but before then let me leave a question for the weekend: What would you rather do if you were promised a million naira? Save it in a box till you are ready to use it, invest in a startup company, buy shares, put it in a fixed deposit account, lend it, buy a property, put it in a savings account, start up your own business or simply reject it?
Before you answer, stop and think!
REMEMBER YOU NEED TO COUNT THE COST.
keep your contributions coming!

I tink if am giving #1000000, I ll invest it in property n buy shares
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 27, 2014
dadojo: All those who dropped their mails here and sent to my phone, please check your emails. I have sent the first batch to you. Actually this is a very big favour I am doing you all because I have a seminar in one of the tertiary institutions in one of the states planned for next month which thousands of people are going to pay to have these same materials I am giving for free now. I really wish everyone will take advantage of this golden opportunity.
Will come back later to continue my talk about my selling scrap metals.

Cheers!

thanks alot.
here is my email: securesuccess1988@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by laksyde100(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2014
dadojo: Next week I will be talking more on personal finance, but before then let me leave a question for the weekend: What would you rather do if you were promised a million naira? Save it in a box till you are ready to use it, invest in a startup company, buy shares, put it in a fixed deposit account, lend it, buy a property, put it in a savings account, start up your own business or simply reject it?

Before you answer, stop and think!
REMEMBER YOU NEED TO COUNT THE COST.
keep your contributions coming!
Oga dadojo there's nothing to think about I will collect the money asap and start my own business immediately, after all the needed ideas and plan for my own business is on ground,what I need more is CAPITAL
When should I be expecting the 1M shocked shocked
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
laksyde100:
Oga dadojo there's nothing to think about I will collect the money asap and start my own business immediately, after all the needed ideas and plan for my own business is on ground,what I need more is CAPITAL
When should I be expecting the 1M shocked shocked
grin grin Couldn't stop laughing when I saw this. The first question we need to ask: Is your idea unique? Secondly, are you trying to solve a problem that has not already been solved? If your answer to all of these is yes, then you are more likely to get the attention of a willing investor.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
Let me give an example of how we calculate the cost using a taxi as an example:

- we need to cost the price of the taxi;
- we need to cost how we are going to buy it. If we borrow money, what interest will we pay? Can we afford it?
- when do we have to repay the whole loan?
- what is the cost per month of the driver, and his conductor?
- cost of fuel, and maintenance and repairs.
- cost of parking it.
- how long can our taxi last on these rough roads. What is the expected life.
- as it gets older and more battered, repairs and maintenance increase.
- what will it cost to replace?
- what will it cost to buy more taxis?
- what about insurance, including accident, public safety.

Now we can look, at how these costs, will align with how much we expect to make:
- what is the amount we expect realistically every day, from taxi passengers:
- let's go and count passengers at all times of the day for the next 30 days.
- let's ride on the routes, we expect our taxi to follow.
- let's talk to experienced hands, about what they have observed. What are the pitfalls.

Slowly systematically, methodically... We build our business case. Using numbers, checking, analyzing.... And we never stop, each day, we do it, over and over, and over!

3 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
justrodney: Esenduayebatari@gmail.com
Please I will really. Appreciate if it's sent to me.thank u
Ssdigest21:
thanks alot.
here is my email: securesuccess1988@gmail.com
oscarvicto: I have received the first set of the manual. Please can you kimdly send the second set to okaforimchrist@yahoo.com
kingstanley: nice job boss.. please I will like to receive the PDF file and if possible the video. email: kingstanley033@gmail.com
prettyem: hello op God bless u for dis. I jst saw it,i'll so appreciate if u snd me all d manuals and videos pleaseeeee.
yemmicares@yahoo.com
thanks
CHYMA0258: pls send to my mail chymanjoku@gmail.com God bless u
Blueman76: Just stumbled on this wonderful thread,can you please send material to sokpor2013@gmail.com
zeekleo: Here is my email sir zeekleo@gmail.com
danielwizzy: Hope am nt late i jst cme acros dis tread plz send me d ebook at danielwizzyjunior@gmail.com
Flow11: Pls sir.i hope i am nt late 4 a manual...my email is florencerasaq@gmail.com...tnx in advance and may God bless
Jisme: please bro, I need the complete manual pdf ..... to... jimohdirect@gmail.com. thnks and God bless you sir.

Manual sent to everyone. Incase I erronously send to you the same email twice, please forgive my mistake.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by bayuth(m): 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
pls sir i need it too..here is ma email: bamigboye.bayo489@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
Some people have been making special request for some particular product production processes to be sent to them. As a result, I have decided to send the entire manual in HARDCOPY form to anyone who is interested. As a matter of fact, it is my desire to distribute the hard copy material to every interested person free of charge but as you know, its not possible due to the cost implications.

So, from now, if you need the hard copy, kindly give me a call to indicate. It will cost me roughly ₦1500 to print, spiral bind and post the materials to your location anywhere within Nigeria. I am not doing this for money, rather I want to see everyone get a skill, develop themselves in order to become self employed and build our nation Nigeria.

If you need the video (DVD) tutorial, I will also be including the hardcopy material as a bonus. For an additional amount of ₦400. So with ₦2900, you will get the DVD tutorial together with the Hardcopy production material. In my opinion, its a small investment that will keep yeilding in your LIFETIME. I promise you will never regret this.

For the DVD package, you can now make installmental payments. I seriously need everyone to benefit from this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
So far I have sent the manual to about One hundred and thirty (130) people smiley Looking forward to my 1000th recipient.

The video (DVD) tutorial to close to 20 people. If you have not gotten the DVD yet, bear in mind that you are the one left to take full advantage of my generosity.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
please I need all the training manuals and videos, to ... jimohdirect@gmail.com ,may God bless you.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by SLOVFO(m): 1:14am On Sep 28, 2014
Thanks brother for the great job you are doing here on Nairaland. This is nothing but economic empowerment.

Please, I will also like to have the manual and the videos. Please send it to 35000tons@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2014
I got your mail thanks bro.
dadojo:

Manual sent to everyone. Incase I erronously send to you the same email twice, please forgive my mistake.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by laksyde100(m): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2014
dadojo:
grin grin Couldn't stop laughing when I saw this. The first question we need to ask: Is your idea unique? Secondly, are you trying to solve a problem that has not already been solved? If your answer to all of these is yes, then you are more likely to get the attention of a willing investor.
The answer to the above Questions is Capital YES, how do u link me up to a willing investor?
Bro stop laughing me oooo don't u know it pains when there's abundant ideas and CAPITAL Seems to be the main obstacle
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by boogie2: 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
dadojo:

The file has been sent to you all.

Pls send to me mctbenin@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by JENMAUCY(f): 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
dadojo: So far I have sent the manual to about One hundred and thirty (130) people smiley Looking forward to my 1000th recipient.
The video (DVD) tutorial to close to 20 people. If you have not gotten the DVD yet, bear in mind that you are the one left to take full advantage of my generosity.
Please its like am late, but please send me d email please,even if I don't use it to make money,I will like to use it to help my family please....princessoluchi35@yahoo.com. Both manual and video pleas
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Flow11(f): 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tnk u sir,i got mine
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by highrank(m): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
I got mine too,Thanks.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
flyboiemmy@gmail.com! Please forward al d availabl materials 2 ma mail. Wil hola ur num 2! Got issues i wana discuss wif ya
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
laksyde100:
The answer to the above Questions is Capital YES, how do u link me up to a willing investor?
Bro stop laughing me oooo don't u know it pains when there's abundant ideas and CAPITAL Seems to be the main obstacle
Ok. Looking at your profile, I deduced that you may still be a student. Anyway, I am planning on spear-heading a group that will be informed about existing loan/grant opportunities. There are pretty few of such that I know of. But the business grant is usually to a maximum of ₦300,000. And that of this year has been concluded. The next opportunity will be May 2015.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
The most valuable resource in the world is not found in the ground, as gold, diamonds, and oil; it is, and will always be ideas in the minds of people, when harnessed properly. Some of the most valuable companies, in the world today, like Alibaba (China), Facebook (USA), Google (USA), are less than 15 years old, and yet each one of them is worth much more than some of the biggest resource companies like Anglo American (SA), BHP (Australia), which were built over 100 years.

Companies like Apple, Alibaba, Google, and Facebook, are not built on natural resources, but harnessed ideas, better known as innovations.

The amount of cash held by the top four tech companies, like Apple, Google, and Samsung, is more than all the economies of Africa, as well as all the economies of Latin America.

I believe that each one of us, has the capacity to come up with "witty inventions", which can dramatically improve the lives of millions, whilst at the same time creating wealth for our nations.
You might have an idea, for something completely new, or you might have an idea to improve something that exists, or you are working and have an idea to improve a process, or solutions that can make your organisation more profitable, or efficient.

Many people do not know what to do when they have an idea, particularly one with which to start, even a new business. And this is what I want to talk about, in this post:
The first thing, you must have is respect for ideas, and to value ideas.

In business when an idea has been harnessed properly, we call it, Intellectual Property (IP). Never steal or misuse other people's ideas, particularly when they are protected by patents, and Trade Marks, Copy writes, or Trade Secrets, measures.

When you have an idea, which you think is a new innovation, or even invention, don't go around telling everyone you meet (including your friends), this is like leaving your wallet on a bar counter, to go to the toilet!

Discretion, discretion, discretion....!!!

Some people prepare detailed, documents and send them to third parties, whom they think can help them. If you do that you will end in tears, and you probably don't deserve any sympathy!

So what do you do, if you have a new innovation, or business idea?

To be continued…
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
I once had a challenge during the development of one of my ict products and needed to brain-storm with an intelligent friend, but I quickly cautioned myself after a careful analysis of the situation. The friend in question was not a shareholder, neither was he a director in the company. I finally decided to task myself mentally and guess what? I found a solution to the problem.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Skrhema: 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
How can I place my order for the videos and get access to the bussiness plan?
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Skrhema: 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
dadojo: Some people have been making special request for some particular product production processes to be sent to them. As a result, I have decided to send the entire manual in HARDCOPY form to anyone who is interested. As a matter of fact, it is my desire to distribute the hard copy material to every interested person free of charge but as you know, its not possible due to the cost implications.

So, from now, if you need the hard copy, kindly give me a call to indicate. It will cost me roughly ₦1500 to print, spiral bind and post the materials to your location anywhere within Nigeria. I am not doing this for money, rather I want to see everyone get a skill, develop themselves in order to become self employed and build our nation Nigeria.

If you need the video (DVD) tutorial, I will also be including the hardcopy material as a bonus. For an additional amount of ₦400. So with ₦2900, you will get the DVD tutorial together with the Hardcopy production material. In my opinion, its a small investment that will keep yeilding in your LIFETIME. I promise you will never regret this.

For the DVD package, you can now make installmental payments. I seriously need everyone to benefit from this thread.

I will be glad to get the manual and DVD. My email is goldensaam@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Obadar(m): 12:00am On Sep 29, 2014
Pls could. U xplain wat u mean by d abbreviated chemicalz lke cdea, STPP n d rest

PRODUCTION OF LIQUID DETERGENT
These are very powerful cleaning agent. They are more powerful than the ordinary soap. It can be used for a variety of things ranging from laundry to dish washing. You can start the production with a very small amount of money.

EQUIPMENTS REQUIRED
Mixer, weighing scale, graduated cylinder, stirrer

FORMULATION TABLE
Chemical required and their quantity
CDEA 500 GRAMS
STPP 300 GRAMS
Table salt (Nacl2) 75 GRAMS
SLES 1 KG
Fragrance TO TASTE
Colourant TO TASTE
Water 8.5 LITRES

PROCEDURE
Measure out the required quantity of all the chemicals

Put the SLES into the mixer and add little water to it
Stir to smoothness

To the solution above add 500 grams of CDEA and continue stirring to smoothness. Add water occasionally as the need arise.

Put the STPP in separate water and stir well

Add the STPP solution into the mixer and continue stirring

Dissolve the salt in little amount of water and add to the mixer while continuing stirring

Add the perfume and continue stirring

Package the detergent in the right containers and start smiling to the bank.[/quote]
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 4:40am On Sep 29, 2014
Obadar: Pls could. U xplain wat u mean by d abbreviated chemicalz lke cdea, STPP n d rest

PRODUCTION OF LIQUID DETERGENT
These are very powerful cleaning agent. They are more powerful than the ordinary soap. It can be used for a variety of things ranging from laundry to dish washing. You can start the production with a very small amount of money.

EQUIPMENTS REQUIRED
Mixer, weighing scale, graduated cylinder, stirrer

FORMULATION TABLE
Chemical required and their quantity
CDEA 500 GRAMS
STPP 300 GRAMS
Table salt (Nacl2) 75 GRAMS
SLES 1 KG
Fragrance TO TASTE
Colourant TO TASTE
Water 8.5 LITRES

PROCEDURE
Measure out the required quantity of all the chemicals

Put the SLES into the mixer and add little water to it
Stir to smoothness

To the solution above add 500 grams of CDEA and continue stirring to smoothness. Add water occasionally as the need arise.

Put the STPP in separate water and stir well

Add the STPP solution into the mixer and continue stirring

Dissolve the salt in little amount of water and add to the mixer while continuing stirring

Add the perfume and continue stirring

Package the detergent in the right containers and start smiling to the bank.

The topic of liquid & powdery detergent has been thoroughly dealt with in the video production. I would recommend the video for you sir. In the video, you would not only hear their full names, you will see them and how the detergent is being produced.

I really want to avoid answering questions based on the production processes on this platform as much as possible, hence my reference to the video.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by emekatny: 6:15am On Sep 29, 2014
tien4reel@gmail.com...Am very interested in all packages.GOD BLESṢ
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by laksyde100(m): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2014
dadojo:
Ok. Looking at your profile, I deduced that you may still be a student. Anyway, I am planning on spear-heading a group that will be informed about existing loan/grant opportunities. There are pretty few of such that I know of. But the business grant is usually to a maximum of ₦300,000. And that of this year has been concluded. The next opportunity will be May 2015.
I'm very much interested can u pls let me know more before the next opportunity is available. Thanks bro
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by helpfromGod: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2014
Pls i need the package.my mail is femiodeniyi@yahoo.com.Thanks.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by 5STAR(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
still waiting for the e-mail sir
sent my email via Ur
phone number thanks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
5STAR: still waiting for the e-mail sir
sent my email via Ur
phone number thanks

Sorry, can you please send it again?
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by akorson5(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
i just day follow u sir keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.