Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:04 PM

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (125342 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Zizicardo(f): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
u have done a great job for helping ur fellow being free of charge, may God continue to bless u. i just stumbled on ur thread now and I'm also interested in d pdf file. pls dis is my email address: azeeslam@yahoo.com or ummulkhoyrMB@gmail.com. thanx
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
update
The issue of integrity cannot be over emphasized if you must be reckoned with in the world of business. I will give you two instances of how the power of integrity played in my life.

While in school, I once got a loan of a hundred thousand naira from a friend. He gave me the loan solely on the grounds of trust. I had no colateral to offer, but I had my words to give. The loan of course was with slight interest which I payed back on the agreed date. The payment of the loan on the agreed date further boosted our friendship.

Fast forward two years later, there was a business deal I proposed to my friend. Due to previous successful deals he accepted the proposal. It was suppose to be a partnership deal but along the line I started having second thoughts about our deal due to advice I got from older business men and mentors. I decided to change the terms of our agreement and this did not go down well with my partner.

It later led to our seperation which was violent and very costly to me. I learnt a very big lesson from this: always count your cost before giving your word, and when you do, do all you can to keep the word!

God said He exalts His word more than His name and I think it will be in our best interest if we emulate Him.

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by DOG2EART: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
BROS U TRY TOO MUCH ABEG. I AM ALSO INTERESTED MY OWN EMAIL NA bodogwu4real@yahoo.com. THANKS
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
I was at a transport company's office today to send some people's dvd to them when I saw a young man marketing his product to travellers awaiting their bus to be full. This caught my attention and I had to pause to think for a while; this young man may be seen as a low income earner, but in reality he might be earning higher than a lot of civil service workers. The product he was selling was sold to commuters for ₦500. I know he makes a profit not less than ₦200 per product he sells. I also know that the prices which they sell products in buses and parks are inflated prices since these people either produce the products themselves or are direct distributors to the company.

If it were in those days, O boy! I don see business to do be that Oo cheesy

But as they say, life is in phases! One cannot engage in all the businesses that crosses his mind. Otherwise you become jack-of-all-trade, Master-of-None. Remember the reason I am saying all these is to get someone out on his feet, motivated and ready to make a living for himself or herself.
You do not have to stay in these businesses, but at least it is a starting point or a spring board to launch you higher. Every self-made man (of-course no one is made without God) always has a story of humble beginnings to tell.
Like I said earlier, I personally engaged in some of the businesses I have spoken about.

You can develop a product from the DVD package especially those ones that do not require approval from government agencies, they are relatively easy and cheap to produce, Go out there and market your product.

For instance, to produce a balm that can fill the Maltina can should cost roughly ₦700. By the time you package them into smaller bottles you should get about 10 to 15 bottles packaged. Selling each one for ₦200 for instance should fetch you between ₦2000 to ₦3000. The bottles don't cost more than ₦10 per one. SO cost of production of one balm is ₦17. Potential profit is ₦180. Imagine the Margin!

How else do you think these multinationals make their money? They complain there is no enabling environment to do business in Nigeria, yet some of them have been around for the past 20 years. Take JIK bleach for instance, they've been around for more than 10 years. It only gets better!

You can decide to produce other stuffs. Packaging is not as expensive as most people think. Except you are thinking of exporting your product, packaging should not be a problem at this stage.

Even producing a high quality perfume cost less than ₦300 including the bottle. And that is what is being sold for ₦2500, ₦5000, ₦13,000 at shoprite.

Ideas indeed rule the world!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
Zizicardo: azeeslam@yahoo.com or ummulkhoyrMB@gmail.com. thanx
syunusa: salimot.yunusa@gmail.com. Thanks
okpeho: nwosisiemma@gmail.com.
segebobo: focusseun@yahoo.co.uk
chezholy: This is my mail echezonapaul@gmail.com
adaemeka245: ada4emeka@yahoo.com, thanks
nogames: Pls bros am interested my email is gbengagoke08@gmail.com
HotchocoB: ibelemajackbara@gmail.com
GBOsas: Princeben.osas@gmail.com. Tnkx a lot....... I preciate.

Thanks everyone for your encouragement and prayers. The pdf files have been sent.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by hobat4cash(m): 12:36am On Sep 19, 2014
dadojo:
Thanks everyone for your encouragement and prayers. The pdf files have been sent.
Hello boss, please how do i get the dvd? am really interested. thanks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by adaemeka245(f): 3:45am On Sep 19, 2014
dadojo:
thank you so much @ Dadojo, I got my own PDF files, work commences immediately, may God continue to bless u with more wisdom n generosity.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by JOSSYAA(m): 6:33am On Sep 19, 2014
Tanxs for the info, kindly send d pdf file to me. cooljoe2021@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by kandeyc(m): 6:34am On Sep 19, 2014
Please Bro, I need the ebook/Dvd too. ohunyone@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by HotchocoB: 7:21am On Sep 19, 2014
I jst got mine, tnx vry much
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 19, 2014
hobat4cash:
Hello boss, please how do i get the dvd? am really interested. thanks

Its simple. Just call me, ask any question you have, request for my account details and proceed to make payment. Thats all! You get the dvd in less than 5 days anywhere within Nigeria.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by jify(f): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2014
Pls I need the PDF files. Thank u. Email is jify09@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Zizicardo(f): 8:54am On Sep 19, 2014
thanx very much. God bless u dadojo
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Zizicardo(f): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2014
thanx very much dadojo. God bless u
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2014
I have been receiving calls from people requesting for the videos, asking for an extension of the deadline. As a result, I have removed all dead lines so you can order for the dvd anytime. It can also be delivered to any location in Nigeria. The cost of the dvd is #1500. Express delivery is #1500, while post is #1000. If you are interested call: 09035726810

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by segebobo: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2014
dadojo:

Thanks, I got the files. However the tutorial_2 files are not opening. Pls kindly resent the file to focusseun@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2014
dadojo: I understand there are different categories of people viewing this thread, as such all the businesses listed here may not be suited for everyone viewing. In that light, I am going to try as much as possible to accomodate everyone in my post. Whether you are a Guy, Lady, Man or Woman there is always a business you can do irrespective of your financial status. It all depends on having an idea and a determination to succeed.

So for this reason, I will be discussing on:

How to produce a Beaded flower vase of different sizes
How to produce bead chains and crown like the binis'
How to produce customised beaded walking stick
How to produce designers cap for chiefs and kings
How to produce designers hand fans to match your cloth
How to produce customised ankara shoes and bags
How to produce customised necklaces
How to produce customised wristwatches
How to produce earrings

For the beaded productions, I am preparing a video tutorial for them. it is specially for people who will come across this thread on nairaland and those who have been calling me as well. I would have sent the pdf materials to your mails as well but some of the processes simply requires you seeing them being done. As such a written tutorial will not do justice to the topics. I know ladies who are into all these businesses and are doing well big time. With my influence, they will be very willing to put all of these trainings into a video format.

Note that if you are to learn any of these processes in a skill aquisition centre, you will spend nothing less than 1 month learning, and probably pay as high as 30k.

I will be charging ₦4500 only for the video. And its going to be limited in circulation as well. So if interested, kindly ring me on 09035726810 to make payments.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by syunusa: 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
Thank you so much sir. I have received the PDF file. May God bless you. Regards
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
For the benefit of those asking about the topics covered in the video, here are they once again:

Dusting powder
Face powder
Perfume
Body cream and lotion
Laundry soap
Toilet soap
Medicated soap
Dish wash
Car wash
Liquid bath soap
Shampoo
Liquid soap
Powdery Detergent
Disinfectant
Germicide
Air freshner
Bleach
Toilet cleaner
Tile cleaner
Balm
Pomade
Hair cream
After shave
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
I want to share 4 important lessons on being a relevant entrepreneur.

-Entrepreneurship without skills, limits your growth potential.

- We must turn our vast army of entrepreneurs, in Nigeria into skills based "enterprise builders".

- Of the 2.5 quintillion bytes of data in the world today, 90% was created in the last 2 years, the digital age has finally arrived.

-Young Nigerian entrepreneurs, should focus, on acquiring as much skills, as possible, if they want to grow their businesses.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
Econet Wireless founder, commenting whilst on a trip to Nigeria some years ago, said the next generation of African entrepreneurs should be "enterprise builders", which can only happen if they focus on businesses that are skills based. "My mother was a trader, just like the mothers of many of you; that is because they did not have opportunities, to be electricians, builders, and mechanics. Otherwise, they would have been electrical contractors, builders, and auto dealers. When you go into business, arm yourself with a skill, so that you are not just trading goods."

Africa needs more than entrepreneurs, we want entrepreneurs, who have a vision to build enterprises, because it gives us greater capacity to harness, more jobs and more wealth for our nations.

Whilst the digital age is ushering in a new age of extraordinary opportunities in entrepreneurship. Young people across Nigeria, should not neglect some of the basic skills, such as plumbing, carpentry, farming, electricians, these things may not look all that glamorous, but let me tell you, today you can be a billionaire, in Nigeria, if you are a good plumber, and know how to build an enterprise. Don't neglect these classical trades. A school certificate, is not what feeds a family, it is when you use that certificate to get yourself a trade certificate, such as carpentry, or motor mechanics, or computing, that you learn to feed a family, and grow your nation.

When I see a young person at the street corner, chasing cars to sell something, I always wonder to myself, what would happen if we armed that young entrepreneur, with a basic skill like carpentry, mechanics, plumbing, or farming skills. If we arm these young entrepreneurs, (because this is what they are) with basic skills in both the traditional trades, as well as digital skills, we can double our growth rates, in Nigeria. If we can give our university graduates, the entrepreneurial zeal of our street traders, we will have an enterprise revolution, in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Serenity22: 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Good job, you r doing here sir, been following this thread for a while
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Abiodun4: 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
v not received mine,my email again is solibay@yahoo.com.thkx
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Abiodun4: 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
solibay@yahoo.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by tbatbaby(f): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
pls can u expantiate on dis.Do u meant d dvd is now 1500 not 2500 again?what do u mean by express delivery n post?Thanx!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by tbatbaby(f): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
D OP,pls can u expantiate on dis.Do u meant d dvd is now 1500 not 2500 again?what do u mean by express delivery n post?Thanx!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
tbatbaby: pls can u expantiate on dis.Do u meant d dvd is now 1500 not 2500 again?what do u mean by express delivery n post?Thanx!

The dvd alone is 1500, delivery to your location through transport companies a.k.a. express is 1k. Post is using Ems and this takes about 6 days.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Dominionhost(m): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hello my chairman,
I called you this evening informing you that I sent a mail to you requesting for a tutorial you don't have the video and you promised to send the e-Book to me. Here is my e-mail ladeloye@gmail.com . Would appreciate if other document you have sent to others can be forwarded to me as well. Many thanks.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by DOG2EART: 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
BROS WELDONE ABEG. PLS I NEVER RECEIVE MY OWN FOR MY MAIL THANKS
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
I have been having a chat with a follower of this topic and he told me about some nice ideas which he has. I wish to share his thoughts with you because I believe its going to be of great benefit to all. You all must have seen or heard of dealdey, an online platform whereby providers of goods and services showcase their products to prospective clients. We discussed and agreed that those who have a unique product or service to offer can indicate their interest. Remember the purpose of this thread is to empower as many people as possible, we are going to form a group of online merchants. Note that no fee or money is required, all you need to have is a relevant service or product (if you have no skill, you can order for your own production dvd), we contact the administrators of dealdey, get our products and services listed on their website. I was informed that you won't be charged to list your products and you are only charged a commission after making sales. Kindly indicate your interest by texting your number to me.
More details will be given when the group is formed.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Dominionhost(m): 8:01am On Sep 20, 2014
dadojo: I have been having a chat with a follower of this topic and he told me about some nice ideas which he has. I wish to share his thoughts with you because I believe its going to be of great benefit to all. You all must have seen or heard of dealdey, an online platform whereby providers of goods and services showcase their products to prospective clients. We discussed and agreed that those who have a unique product or service to offer can indicate their interest. Remember the purpose of this thread is to empower as many people as possible, we are going to form a group of online merchants. Note that no fee or money is required, all you need to have is a relevant service or product (if you have no skill, you can order for your own production dvd), we contact the administrators of dealdey, get our products and services listed on their website. I was informed that you won't be charged to list your products and you are only charged a commission after making sales. Kindly indicate your interest by texting your number to me.
More details will be given when the group is formed.

Hello brother, I am yet to receive the manual from you. I called yesterday, I sent email to you and I dropped my e-mail address here as well.

Expecting it soon, Many thanks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2014
Please if you sent your emails to my mobile phone and are yet to receive the manuals, do not be pissed. I have been receiving alot of them and to go back to start typing them all together on gmail no be small work. So, strive to drop your mail here or better still disturb me with your call like the user: Dominionhost is doing presently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.