Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (125238 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by divinefavor: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
God bless u op,my email is greateddydon@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by osenge: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
thanks i got it
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
I'm sorry everyone (for all those who have received the first and second batch of the manual). I have been quite busy this period, so I've not been able to type and convert the third batch of pdf files, but hopefully this weekend I should be rolling the third batch of the production processes to your emails. Will update this thread later on a thriving online business anyone with any skill can go into.

Also will be talking about another profitable business that anyone can do as long as you have a computer and access to the internet.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by fadbuk: 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
Chairman, its me Dickson. I have received the video. Cheers.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by power1234: 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Plz bro i need the 1st and 2nd batch pdf file my email is odugbadeadewale@yahoo.com thank U
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Allikola(m): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
2 leading soap in the Market.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Allikola(m): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
Glide Multipurpose Soap

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Allikola(m): 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Become distributor for Glide Soap by calling
Kazeem on 08054642960, 09097251515.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by hobat4cash(m): 12:58am On Sep 13, 2014
my oga pls can i have the manuals? this is my email hobat20004@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by kolomax(m): 4:49am On Sep 13, 2014
dadojo: I'm sorry everyone (for all those who have received the first and second batch of the manual). I have been quite busy this period, so I've not been able to type and convert the third batch of pdf files, but hopefully this weekend I should be rolling the third batch of the production processes to your emails. Will update this thread later on a thriving online business anyone with any skill can go into.

Also will be talking about another profitable business that anyone can do as long as you have a computer and access to the internet.
can you help with the second batch please.....kolomax38@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by ba4real: 4:55am On Sep 13, 2014
Please I need this manual
ba4real@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2014
fadbuk: Chairman, its me Dickson. I have received the video. Cheers.
Hey Mr Dickson, thats good.
You are one innovative individual. Hope to form a formidable force with you and other serious nairalanders.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2014
On the ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY of this thread, I will be inaugurating a business group, comprising of highly motivated and innovative individuals. It shall be named BG7 (Business Group of 7). Only serious members will be eligible to join. It shall be a medium of sound idea exchange. Information on access to grants will be freely given.

The membership criteria will be stated later.

modified

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 13, 2014
dadojo: There is a story I read about a young entrepreneur, who had been working on an amazing new idea. After sealing a major contract, he and his friends decided to go and celebrate at a local restaurant. They ate and drank until very late. Finally when it was
time to close, they called for the bill; it was a shocking amount, and much more than they could afford!

Ever the entrepreneur, the young man asked to see the owner, and told him about his business venture, and how he believed that it would one day, make him billions. So he offered the old man, some shares, for the large bill he had ran up that evening. The old man, who owned the business, refused completely, and demanded payment. Humiliated, the young man pledged his car, and went off to find the money. Many years later, the young man, returned to the restaurant driving, a gleaming Ferrari. He asked to see the owner of the business, who immediately remembered him. He told the old man, that he was now a billionaire, and that had he accepted the deal that night, he might have been worth millions himself. The old man, smiled, looked at the young man, lovingly, and said, "son, I am very happy for you. I am also happy with the decision I made that day." And with that, he quietly and happily went back into his little restaurant...

There is a lesson from this story. The best answer I receive will entitle the poster to a gift from me; To be given on Monday Morning
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by DeoGratias1(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2014
Please sir send me the manuals, my email is deogratias360@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by ogaronye(f): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2014
@op, you are a rear genus - highly gifted in wisdom as well as generosity.
May the rain of favour remain constant in your life.

I stumbled on this thread araround 2.30am this morning. I thank God the offer is still ongoing.

Am very much interested in both (manual and DVD)
My email is

nezeemmanuel@yahoo.co.UK

Once again I say Remain blessed favoured "lion"
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
Disclaimer: The procedures described in the manuals been sent cannot be guaranteed to be 100% accurate. Only the video can be guaranteed as you can see the production process going on live.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Evicsholar(f): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
dadojo:

There is a lesson from this story. The best answer I receive will entitle the poster to a gift from me; To be given on Monday Morning
Lessons learnt: do not celebrate a deal dat has nt been accomplished. Itz like counting the no of chicks b4 they hatch.
2) do nt use start ur business in debt depending on d profit to pay off cos if d old man had accepted d shares, d young man wouldn't av had as much as he had wen d business prospered and incase d business didnt go as planned, he wud av remained a debtor and might not av means of income to pay.

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by snowpe(m): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
plz send a copy to okope2003@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by ogaronye(f): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
dadojo:

Lesson: in business, we must be focused and disciplined.
Dont mix business with pleasure. Don't compromise your business out of greed.

The old man was right of course. He did not allow greed to over rule him. That would have amounted to gambling with his business. He followed the principle that "A bird at hand is worth more than 1000 in the bush"

Though the customer was able to make it at the end, what if it was the other way round and the old man had succumbed to his proposal, he would have regretted his action. Then there will be no reversal and they Will become enemies. But now he is rejoicing with him and they are friends.

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
snowpe: okope2003@gmail.com
ogaronye: nezeemmanuel@yahoo.co.UK
DeoGratias1: Please sir send me the manuals, my email is deogratias360@gmail.com. Thanks
ba4real: ba4real@gmail.com
kolomax: kolomax38@gmail.com
hobat4cash: hobat20004@gmail.com
power1234: odugbadeadewale@yahoo.com
divinefavor: greateddydon@yahoo.com
krystal101: Pls send it to ify1012002@gmail.com

Manual sent to all
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by ogaronye(f): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
Received, though the 2nd attachment was bad as a result it could not open. The rest opened

Am very grateful indeed.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by favourite(f): 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
Pls im also interested, my email is favourrichards@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Ogborokiri(m): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
Please i need d manual or am i too late my mail is ogborokiri@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Emmitex(m): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
pls @ dadojo,am interested. email is demmanuel18@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by ba4real: 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
@ thread owner! Thanks 4 the files.
Most greatful
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by JAZES(m): 8:03am On Sep 14, 2014
send me the two manuals....... jas1042002@yahoo.co.uk
thanks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by nikpauly2k(m): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pls I need the manuel pls....
My email is nikpauly2k@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by nikpauly2k(m): 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
Plz bro i need the 1st and 2nd batch pdf file my email is nikpauly2k@gmail.com thank U
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by okwele1(f): 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
am interested.
ganismails@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by DeoGratias1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
@dadojo thanks so much
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Added(f): 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
Am interested. Please send me the manuals in pdf format to phantblue@gmail.com.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.